- Due to substantial changes to the passive skill tree, we've wiped all the passive skills again. Please take care reallocating your passives so that you can use your equipment and gems.
- We've added a Singaporean gateway to the Beta realm! Please try it out if you're in Australia. New Zealanders should still use the American gateway for now.
- Substantially revamped the Passive Skill tree. Details are in the Passive Skill Tree Balance section below.
- Added the Act Two boss and associated world darkness event.
- You can now swap between two weapon sets by pressing X or clicking the tabs above the slots on the inventory screen. Gems in the swapped-out set continue to gain experience as normal, but their skills cannot be used unless swapped back in.
- Added two new new Unique items designed by our Diamond supporters.
- Removed the Maelstrom of Chaos. It has been replaced by our Maps end-game. For more information about Maps, please read the development diary entry on our site.
- Added 45 Map areas, each with its own boss.
- Added a new currency item - Cartographer's Chisel: Upgrades the quality of a map.
- Added three new tilesets from Act Three, which are currently only featured in Map areas.
- Added a new Dexterity support gem - Blind: Associated skills have a chance to blind their targets for 4 seconds. Blinded monsters have 75% less chance to hit (multiplicatively).
- Added new combat sounds for the Templar.
- Renamed Alira's Camp to the Western Forest.
- You can now use the arrow keys to move between stash tabs.
- Whisper messages now have an arrow to indicate whether they were sent or received.
- Added some new Totem types for end-game Map areas.
- Changed the behaviour of the shift key so that if you press it while running, you will stop and force-attack.
- Continued to incrementally improve the art, effects, environments and sound.
- Quest rewards have been rebalanced and now include some rare item rewards in higher difficulties. These rare items cannot get mods higher than the level of your character.
- The attack speed bonus for dual wielding is now multiplicative rather than additive with other speed bonuses.
- Small chests now drop fewer items and large chests now drop more.
- Increased item quantity prefixes have been removed from the game. Items that already have them are unaffected.
- Made it slightly easier for players and monsters to be stunned.
- Confirmed that the increased item rarity bonus for Large Chests was working correctly. Then we doubled it.
- The Ship Graveyard Cave is now level 14 in Normal difficulty.
- Experience yield for several monsters has been adjusted to reflect their challenge.
- Reduced the damage of Rhoas slightly.
- Increased level progression towards end of Merciless Act 2.
- Difficulty of monsters at level 60 areas has been reduced, with progression now extended to level 70 (in Map areas).
- Monster resistances have been increased in all difficulties.
- Reduced the experience that necromancers yield when killed.
- Increased the experience that Brutus yields when killed.
- Vaal Fallen are now stronger.
- Reduced Oak's life and improved his skills in higher difficulties.
Active Skill Balance
- Lightning Strike: The damage penalty on its projectiles is now 30% rather than 20%.
- Stun Support Gem: Mana cost reduced.
- Flicker strike: Now has a cooldown which can be bypassed by spending a Frenzy Charge. Corrected some mistakes in its damage progression.
- Cold Snap: Increased its damage. Now has a cooldown which can by bypassed by spending a Power Charge.
- Enduring Cry: Now has a cooldown.
- Molten Shell: Reduced the damage required to set it off in the first four levels.
Passive Skill Tree Balance
- Weapon Elemental damage passives reduced.
- Water Dancing notable changed to include Dexterity.
- Values of Block recovery nodes improved and consolidated.
- Shield Armour passive changed to be general defences.
- Increased physical weapon damage nodes.
- Redesigned the tree with the following features:
- Fewer choices at the very beginning of class start areas.
- Class identities strengthened with increased opportunity costs to building heavily off-class
- Most builds requiring a few specialised notables and Keystones should be easier
- Builds requiring many cross-tree notables and keystones made more costly
- Defensive nodes around the tree made more even
- Improved life gain and leech implicit mods on all Claw weapons.
- Slightly increased the implicit fire damage and physical damage on quivers.
- Decreased the magnitudes of elemental damage mods on items and physical damage mods on non-weapon items.
- Prevented high level elemental and non-weapon physical damage mods from appearing on some item types.
- Reduced how often elemental damage mods appear on non-weapons.
- Glinting mods changed to have the same values, regardless of what type of item they appear on.
- Improved implicit block rate on staves.
- If a character has no valid skill on its left mouse button, it is no longer unable to move.
- Items shown to you as results of sell-vendor recipes do not display sockets any more. This is to prevent players essentially getting free rerolls of sockets by trying different combinations of items.
- Reduced the vertical selectable height of Portals so that it's harder to miss-click and accidentally consume a portal you just created.
- You no longer gain experience while dead.
- Fire trap can now be supported by area of effect support gems.
- Fixed some rare item names that could not spawn before.
- Fixed Unique monsters so that they now have a +2 bonus to item level in the same way that Rare monsters do.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a resource to be loaded from the hard drive each time an arrow was fired.
- Fixed a bug where monsters that were meant to not repeat actions consecutively would in fact repeat them.
- Fixed a bug where the wrong environment could be picked when entering a multi-level area area via a portal.
- Fog no longer interacts with the shimmer post-processing effect incorrectly.
- Skill icons on the character screen now have their backgrounds back.
- Fixed a bug that would cause small monsters to drop too many items in multiplayer instances and large monsters too few.
- Fixed a bug where Conversion Trap could permanently convert a monster.
- Totems with Blood Magic (from either a Support Gem or the player's passives) now do not spend their own life to cast spells.
- Clicking on the noticeboard in town will now change to the public party tab if the social panel is visible.
- Fixed a bad interaction between on-drink flask effects and the Puncture skill.
- Fixed a bug that could allow you to detonate mine when you had none out.
- The damage prediction of armour values on the character screen is now more accurate for players over level 30.
- Fixed level-up sounds so that you hear them in stereo and other players hear them placed in the 3d world correctly.
- The Dripping Dead in the Mud Flats are now the correct level.
- Vendor offer prices have been fixed on increased item rarity prefixes.
- Global notifications during special leagues now appear even when Hide Global Chat is on.
- Settings are no longer saved if you're disconnected while changing them.
- The Righteous Fire skill gem can now drop from monsters and chests.
- Chris (23 июля 2012). "0.9.11 Patch Notes". Официальный форум Path of Exile.