- Doubled the effect of Strength on physical melee damage to help Marauders, Duelists and melee Templars at higher levels. It's now 1% Physical Melee Damage Increase per 5 Strength.
- Damage reflection is now affected by armour.
- Elemental damage reflection is now affected by resistances.
- Both forms of damage reflection are now scaled based on player level so that high level characters don't instantly kill themselves.
- Slightly decreased the drop rate of magic and rare items.
- Increased the drop rate of Scrolls of Wisdom (again) and Skill/Support Gems.
- Fixed a crash that would occur using a Quiver as a currency item (don't ask).
- Increased the physical damage reduction and resistances per Endurance Charge from 6 to 7.
- Increased the bonus Critical Strike chance per Power Charge to +50%. For example, if your base Critical Strike chance is 7.5% and you have two Power Charges, the modified Critical Strike chance is 15%.
- Rebalanced the flask charge ratios on vials so that they aren't so crazily overpowered.
- Lightning Warp now lets you travel up and down cliffs or across chasms (like Leap Slam).
- Fixed a bug that would cause Bestel to show the reward effect multiple times.
- Fixed the DPS display to fix a calculation error with spell skills.
- Fixed some problems with quest text.
- Potentially fixed a crash when changing areas
- Fixed a bug that would make it easy to get out of sync with Lightning Warp.
- Fixed usage of the * character in chat.
- Slowed down edge-scrolling on the passive tree.
- Chris (16 ноября 2011). "0.9.3d Patch Notes". Официальный форум Path of Exile.