- We've reset your passive skills because of changes to the passive skill tree. Please take care when reallocating them.
- Improved the damage of all spells.
- Improved the Multiple Projectiles Support Gem by decreasing the penalty to critical strikes for each additional projectile.
- Improved the "Seething" flask prefix by reducing its penalty.
- Reduced the drop rate of "Orb of Regret".
- Reduced the price of flasks at vendors.
- Improved the sell value of many mods on identified items
- Doubled the yield of the vendor recipe that gives you Scrolls of Wisdom for low currency.
- Added the ability to trade one Portal Scroll to receive one Scroll of Wisdom.
Passive Skill Balance
- Added occasional named notable passives which support core builds. Less popular passive tree areas have been reduced in number, consolidated and improved. Specific changes include:
- Improved the Strength/Dexterity/Intelligence nodes in the centre of the tree to provide a much larger increase.
- Added "Master of Wands" - provides a 50% physical damage increase for Wands.
- The mana section of the Witch section has been modified to make progress quicker. Intelligence rewards above Flask and Energy Shield passives have been improved.
- Elemental damage increases for the Witch have been reduced in number to allow quicker progress, but "Attunement" passives have been added with more damage and built in resistances to compensate.
- Slight pathing changes have been made to the casting area of the Witch section and the Intelligence node north of it has been improved.
- The Templar area has two new passives: "Esoteric Wisdom" with Cast Speed and Mana Regeneration, and "Holy Defence", which provides a significant boost to Intelligence and Strength armour.
- Life regeneration has been changed to a percentage of life.
- The All Elemental Resistances passive has been improved.
- The Fire Damage passives in the Marauder section have been consolidated into a single node.
- The Dual Wield group between the Duelist and Ranger has a "Dual Wield Mastery" passive added with significant bonuses.
- Shield Mastery passives have been added to both the Duelist and Ranger sections.
- The third Projectile Damage passive has been significantly improved to smooth the experience of early level bow rangers.
- Several other minor changes have also been made to the tree.
- Fixed a bug that would allow people to have too much control over the quality and socket links of items generated by the vendors.
- Chris (29 декабря 2011). "0.9.5d Patch Notes". Официальный форум Path of Exile.