Path of Exile Wiki

Please consider helping keep the wiki up to date. Check the to-do list of updates needed for version 3.14.0.

Game data exports will becoming later as the technical changes in addition to regular changes take some more time.

READ MORE

Path of Exile Wiki
Advertisement
Arcane Expanse
Notable Passive Skill
Blastradius passive skill icon.png
Spell Skills have 10% increased Area of Effect
15% increased Spell Damage
10% increased Area of Effect if you've Killed Recently
+10 to Intelligence [1]

Arcane Expanse is a notable passive skill. The notable grants 15% increased Spell Damage, 10% increased Area of Effect if you've Killed Recently, 10% increased Area of Effect for Spell Skills, and +10 to Intelligence. The two preceding passives grant a total of 20% increased Spell Damage and 10% increased Area of Effect for Spell Skills.

Version history

Version Changes
3.6.0
  • Introduced to the game.
Advertisement