Path of Exile Wiki

Please consider helping keep the wiki up to date. Check the to-do list of updates needed for version 3.14.0.

Game data exports will becoming later as the technical changes in addition to regular changes take some more time.

READ MORE

Path of Exile Wiki
Advertisement
Avatar of the Chase
Ascendancy Notable Passive Skill
RapidAssault (Raider) passive skill icon.png
35% more chance to Evade Melee Attacks during Onslaught
35% more chance to Evade Projectile Attacks during Onslaught
100% increased Onslaught Effect [1]

Avatar of the Chase is a notable Ascendancy passive skill for the Raider. It grants increased Onslaught effect and grants more melee and projectile evade chance while onslaught is active.

Version history

Version Changes
3.13.0
  • No longer grants 30% increased Attack Damage during Onslaught.
  • Now grants 35% more chance to Evade Melee Attacks during Onslaught (from 30%), 35% more chance to Evade Projectile Attacks during Onslaught (from 30%) and 100% increased Onslaught Effect.
3.8.0
  • Now grants 30% increased attack damage during Onslaught (from 20%), 30% more chance to evade melee attacks during Onslaught (from 25%) and 30% more chance to evade projectile attacks during Onslaught (from 25%).
3.2.0
  • More chance to evade projectile attack with Onslaught increased from 15% to 25%.
2.5.0
  • Avatar of the Chase's increase to Onslaught effect has been increased to 100%.
2.2.0
  • Added to the game.
Advertisement