|Location(s)||Map during Einhar mission|
- Beastcrafting Recipe: Create an ImprintImprintRestores an imprinted item onto the originalRight click this item then left click on the imprinted original item to restore its modifiers. An imprint cannot be dropped or traded to other players. of a magic item.
Craicic Chimeral's Imprint can be used in crafting to revert the bad modifier that added by Regal OrbRegal OrbStack Size: 10Upgrades a magic item to a rare itemRight click this item then left click a magic item to apply it. Current modifiers are retained and a new one is added. The item's Catalyst quality increases the chance of applying a modifier which matches the quality type. Removes 5% Quality applied by Catalysts on use.
Shift click to unstack. or even Exalted OrbExalted OrbStack Size: 10Augments a rare item with a new random modifierRight click this item then left click a rare item to apply it. Rare items can have up to six random modifiers. The item's Catalyst quality increases the chance of applying a modifier which matches the quality type. Removes 20% Quality applied by Catalysts on use.
Shift click to unstack., to the original 1-2 mods state. This usually only profitable on specific combination of expensive mods on that magic item, such as legacy mod or drop only mod on good base, or mod that have very very low spawn weight that rerolling the mod with Orb of AlterationOrb of AlterationStack Size: 20Reforges a magic item with new random modifiersRight click this item then left click a magic item to apply it.
Shift click to unstack. is much more expensive than the cost of a Craicic Chimeral.
In Bestiary, the classification of Craicic Chimeral is as follow:
- Genus: Gem Frogs
- Group: Amphibians
- Family: The Deep
Despite Craicic Chimeral is called "Chimeral", it does not look like a Chimeral, nor classified as Chimeral in Bestiary. In fact, Chimeric Croaker, which Craicic Chimeral's 3D model is based on, was called "Croaking Chimeral". Croaking Chimeral was renamed into Chimeric Croaker in version 3.2.0, the same patch that released Bestiary league. However, for some reason Craicic Chimeral was not named "Craicic Croaker".
Since it is from The Deep family, Craicic LureCraicic LureArea contains Einhar
Area contains 4 additional Red Beasts from The Deep
Cannot be used alongside a Bestiary ScarabCan be used in a personal Map Device to add modifiers to a Map. can increase the chance to capture this beast.
Like every red beast, Craicic Chimeral have 2 random bestiary modifiers plus 1 fixed monster modifier: Casts Arctic Breath. The monsters also have 3 other modifiers such as "Leech Life", "Extra Cold Damage", "Hexproof", "Evasive", "Extra Damage", "Unwavering", "Allies Regenerate Life", "Accurate", etc.
- Craicic Vassal, similar name beast
- Eternal OrbEternal OrbStack Size: 10Creates an imprint of an item for later restorationRight click this item then left click on an item to create an imprint. This imprint can later be used to restore this specific item to that imprinted state.
Shift click to unstack., similar function legacy currency
- Community_Team (April 12, 2021). "Game Balance in Path of Exile: Ultimatum". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved June 12, 2021.
- d3_reaper_of_data (March 18, 2018). "Datamined list of Legendary Beast spawn level/weights". Official Path of Exile subreddit. Retrieved February 8, 2020.
- brownymaster (March 6, 2018). "[Bestiary Tool] Recipe Filtering/Search by Component". Official Path of Exile subreddit. Retrieved February 25, 2020.