You're immune to curses while this flask is in effect
- Flasks with of Wardingof Warding
Immune to Curses during Flask effect
Removes Curses on use suffix
- Consecrated Ground from Holy Flame TotemHoly Flame TotemTotem, Spell, Projectile, Fire, Channelling, Physical
Mana Cost: (11-39)
Soul Gain Prevention: 0 sec
Cast Time: 0.25 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 30%
Projectile Speed: 750Requires Level 4Summons a totem that channels to fire a stream of flame at nearby enemies, and creates an area of consecrated ground around the totem.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal1% increased Projectile SpeedFires an additional Projectile1% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage1% increased Totem Placement speed
1% increased Totem DurationTotem lasts 8 seconds
Deals (3-134) to (5-202) Physical Damage
Fires 2 additional Projectiles
50% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage
Projectiles Pierce all Targets
Consecrated Ground grants Immunity to Curses to you and AlliesPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.
- Kiara's DeterminationKiara's Determination
Silver FlaskLasts 2.00 Seconds
Consumes 40 of 60 Charges on use
OnslaughtRequires Level 22Immune to Freeze, Chill, Curses and Stuns during Flask Effect
60% reduced DurationTravelers of the deep wood speak of a witch
whose ale provides a different kind
of liquid courage.Right click to drink. Can only hold charges while in belt. Refills as you kill monsters.
- Gluttony of Elements skill from Blood of CorruptionBlood of Corruption
Amber AmuletRequires Level 20+(20-30) to StrengthGrants Level 10 Gluttony of Elements Skill
Adds 19 to 43 Chaos Damage to Attacks
-(10-5)% to all Elemental Resistances
+(17-29)% to Chaos Resistance
CorruptedIn my dream, a voice spoke to me. It said:
'My reach knows no bounds.
All that is pure is destined to rot.
All that lives is destined to serve.'
- Doryani, Queen's Thaumaturgist
- Divinity buff from Garb of the EphemeralGarb of the Ephemeral
Savant's RobeQuality: +20%
Energy Shield: (327-381)
Movement Speed: -3%Requires Level 56, 600 Str, 752 Int<One to three random Synthesis implicit modifiers>(180-230)% increased Energy Shield
+600 Strength and Intelligence Requirement
Gain a Divine Charge on Hit
+10 to maximum Divine Charges
You gain Divinity for 10 seconds on reaching maximum Divine Charges
Lose all Divine Charges when you gain Divinity
Nearby Allies' Action Speed cannot be modified to below base value
Nearby Enemies cannot deal Critical StrikesExceptional men and women of strong will can flicker a spark,
but something much greater is needed to unleash the wildfire of true divine flames.
- Synthesised shields with the Immune to Curses if Corrupted implicit mod
Unaffected by curses
- Elemental Warding skill from Geofri's DevotionGeofri's Devotion
Brass MaulTwo Hand Mace
Physical Damage: (262.4-278.4) to (403.2-419.2)
Elemental Damage: 11-23
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.20
Weapon Range: 13Requires Level 61, 92 Str30% increased Stun Duration on EnemiesTrigger Level 20 Elemental Warding on Melee Hit while Cursed
200% increased Physical Damage
Adds (42-47) to (66-71) Physical Damage
Adds 11 to 23 Cold Damage
(10-20)% increased Stun Duration on Enemies
Never deal Critical Strikes"Confess your sins to me. My god will not be nearly so forgiving."
- Archbishop Geofri of Phrecia Cathedral
Unique and normal monsters with Curse Immunity
|This section needs to be updated. |
Please to reflect newly available information. Relevant discussion may be found on the talk page.
- Archbishop Geofri the Abashed
- Bameth, Shifting Darkness
- Vision of Justice, found in Orchard Map
- The Goddess, found in Plaza Map
- Stygian Spire, found in Abyssal Depths
- Three hearts in the second stage of Malachai, The Nightmare encounter in Act 4
- Three hearts in the second stage of Eater of Souls encounter in the Core Map
The following need to be confirmed since 3.12 change:
- Kuduku, the False God
- Puruna, The Challenger, a unique totem, found in Atoll Map
- Poporo, the Highest Spire and Puruna, the Challenger, found in Plateau Map
- Normal totems encountered in maps, via Ceremonial Map mod
- Normal totems produced by boss mechanics, including Aulen Greychain, Duelist in Springs Map and Shock and Horror, in Mineral Pools Map
- All variations of unique totems found in Haku, Armourmaster master missions. Including Boka, Jikeji, Rua, Wha unique totems
- Atziri's ReflectionAtziri's Reflection
Golden BucklerQuality: +20%
Chance to Block: 25%
Energy Shield: (216-240)
Movement Speed: -3%Requires Level 68, 130 Dex6% increased Movement Speed+(40-60) to Intelligence
(180-200)% increased Evasion Rating
+(180-200) to maximum Energy Shield
+(20-30)% to all Elemental Resistances
Unaffected by Curses
(15-20)% increased Effect of your Curses"At last, my beauty is beyond reproach."
- Atziri, Queen of the Vaal, a unique item that grant the player Unaffected by Curses
- Qarl (May 26, 2016). "Development Manifesto: 2.3.0 Balance". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved May 26, 2016.
- Bex_GGG (September 10, 2020). "Re: Will Curse immune bosses / monsters get reworked aswell ? since curses are reworked and are now hexes / Marks ?". Path of Exile subreddit. Retrieved October 14, 2020.