Unique and normal monsters with Curse Immunity
|This section needs to be updated. |
Please to reflect newly available information. Relevant discussion may be found on the talk page.
- Archbishop Geofri the Abashed
- Bameth, Shifting Darkness
- Vision of Justice, found in Orchard Map
- The Goddess, found in Plaza Map
- Stygian Spire, found in Abyssal Depths
- Three hearts in the second stage of Malachai, The Nightmare encounter in Act 4
- Three hearts in the second stage of Eater of Souls encounter in the Core Map
The following need to be confirmed since 3.12 change:
- Kuduku, the False God
- Puruna, The Challenger, a unique totem, found in Atoll Map
- Poporo, the Highest Spire and Puruna, the Challenger, found in Plateau Map
- Normal totems encountered in maps, via Ceremonial Map mod
- Normal totems produced by boss mechanics, including Aulen Greychain, Duelist in Springs Map and Shock and Horror, in Mineral Pools Map
- All variations of unique totems found in Haku, Armourmaster master missions. Including Boka, Jikeji, Rua, Wha unique totems
- Qarl (May 26, 2016). "Development Manifesto: 2.3.0 Balance". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved May 26, 2016.
- Bex_GGG (September 10, 2020). "Re: Will Curse immune bosses / monsters get reworked aswell ? since curses are reworked and are now hexes / Marks ?". Path of Exile subreddit. Retrieved October 14, 2020.