This article is a stub. Please help by expanding it.
|It has been suggested that this article be merged into Ritual.|
Proposed since June 23, 2021 • Discuss
Defering Items is introduced during Ritual league as part the Ritual mechanic. It allows players to mark rare rewards that they cannot presently afford with the Tribute they have, and those same items will re-appear in a later ritual.
- Players must pay 15% of an item's original cost to defer that item
- This item will reappear in a random later area, discounted by 10% of its original cost.
- This removes a portion of the items price, and makes it appear in rituals several maps later.
- It is currently undetermined how long it takes for deferred items to show back up, however, more valuable items will take longer to reappear.
- Items can be deferred unlimited times, but there is a unknown max to how many items can be deferred.
- If an item is deferred and shows back up, if you don't pay to defer it or take it, the next time you see it will raise in price, and then will disappear if not deferred or taken.
- Community_Team (January 19, 2021). "Echoes of the Atlas Week One Report". Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved April 14, 2021.
- Bex_GGG (January 9, 2021). "Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas FAQ and Q&A Summary". Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved April 14, 2021.
|New Unique Items|