|Guardian of the Phoenix|
|Location(s)||Forge of the Phoenix Map|
|Health||32 578 382|
|Resistance(s)||50% Fire |
|Modifier(s)||Gains 100% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage |
66% Less Curse Effectiveness
Cannot Be Fully Slowed
Immune To Knockback
Guardian of the Phoenixis the map boss for the Forge of the Phoenix MapForge of the Phoenix MapMap Level: 83
Map Tier: 16
Guild Character: ¤Area is influenced by The ShaperTravel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once..
He is one of the four Guardians of the Void, and defeating him has a high chance to drop the Fragment of the PhoenixFragment of the PhoenixItem Quantity: +5%5% increased Quantity of Items found in this AreaEnter the crucible. The nexus of
nothingness and equilibrium of eternity.Can be used in a personal Map Device., which is a map fragment required to fight The Shaper.
The following abilities are used by the Guardian of the Phoenix:
- Deals 100% of Damage.
- Deals 80% of Damage.
- 80% more Attack Speed.
- Deals 8781 to 13172 Fire Damage
- Charges for 4 seconds
- -50% Fire Resistance on Hit
In addition, the following things happen while fighting the Guardian:
- The player gains a debuff that reduces the maximum fire resistance by 1% This debuff is permanent until the boss dies. It stacks for every 10% health the boss is missing.
- A Phoenix is summoned that shoots fire projectiles at the player. The phoenix is revived a few seconds after being killed. The less health the boss has, the more phoenixes are summoned.
- A fire spout opens that summons a tornado which travels slowly around the room and deals fire damage in its area of effect. Each tornado disappears after a few seconds of activity and is replaced by a new one. The less health the boss has, the more spouts open.
Items found from this monster
|Eye of InnocenceEye of Innocence|
Citrine AmuletRequires Level 68+(16-24) to Strength and Dexterity10% chance to Ignite
(50-70)% increased Damage while Ignited
Take 100 Fire Damage when you Ignite an Enemy
2% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life while Ignited"...and so He said: 'Let only the good meet my gaze'
and no eye met His. So He called down the cleansing flames
and let black smoke sweep the Sinners away."
- Book of Innocence
|Fragment of the PhoenixFragment of the PhoenixItem Quantity: +5%5% increased Quantity of Items found in this AreaEnter the crucible. The nexus of|
nothingness and equilibrium of eternity.Can be used in a personal Map Device.
Item Level: 100
Shaper ItemThere are countless worlds, but only those with limitless potential will be able to achieve perfection.
The Guardian of the Phoenix is guaranteed to drop the map fragment, which is required to enter The Shaper's RealmThe Shaper's RealmMap Level: 84
Map Tier: 17
Guild Character: ¥Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once..