|Guardian of the Phoenix|
|Location(s)||Forge of the Phoenix Map|
|Health||32 578 382|
|Resistance(s)||50% Fire |
|Modifier(s)||Gains 100% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage |
66% Less Curse Effectiveness
Cannot Be Fully Slowed
Immune To Knockback
Guardian of the Phoenixis the map boss for the Forge of the Phoenix MapForge of the Phoenix MapMap Level: 83
Map Tier: 16
Guild Character: ¤Area is influenced by The ShaperTravel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once..
He is one of the four Guardians of the Void, and defeating him has a high chance to drop the Fragment of the PhoenixFragment of the PhoenixItem Quantity: +5%5% increased Quantity of Items found in this AreaEnter the crucible. The nexus of
nothingness and equilibrium of eternity.Can be used in a personal Map Device., which is a map fragment required to fight The Shaper.
The following abilities are used by the Guardian of the Phoenix:
- Deals 100% of Damage.
- Deals 80% of Damage.
- 80% more Attack Speed.
- Deals 8781 to 13172 Fire Damage
- Charges for 4 seconds
- -50% Fire Resistance on Hit
In addition, the following things happen while fighting the Guardian:
- The player gains a debuff that reduces the maximum fire resistance by 1% This debuff is permanent until the boss dies. It stacks for every 10% health the boss is missing.
- A Phoenix is summoned that shoots fire projectiles at the player. The phoenix is revived a few seconds after being killed. The less health the boss has, the more phoenixes are summoned.
- A fire spout opens that summons a tornado which travels slowly around the room and deals fire damage in its area of effect. Each tornado disappears after a few seconds of activity and is replaced by a new one. The less health the boss has, the more spouts open.
Items found from this monster
|Eye of InnocenceEye of Innocence|
Citrine AmuletRequires Level 68+(16-24) to Strength and Dexterity10% chance to Ignite
(50-70)% increased Damage while Ignited
Take 100 Fire Damage when you Ignite an Enemy
2% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life while Ignited"...and so He said: 'Let only the good meet my gaze'
and no eye met His. So He called down the cleansing flames
and let black smoke sweep the Sinners away."
- Book of Innocence
|Fragment of the PhoenixFragment of the PhoenixItem Quantity: +5%5% increased Quantity of Items found in this AreaEnter the crucible. The nexus of|
nothingness and equilibrium of eternity.Can be used in a personal Map Device.
The Guardian of the Phoenix is guaranteed to drop the map fragment, which is required to enter The Shaper's RealmThe Shaper's RealmMap Level: 84
Map Tier: 17
Guild Character: ¥Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once..