Allows you to sacrifice a unique item.
Ahuana drops an additional Unique Item.
Red gifts flow to the pits below.
Hall of Offerings is a tier 2 incursion room. It upgrades from Sacrificial Chamber and to Apex of Ascension.
The room contains an Table of Sacrifice which allows the player to sacrifice a unique item for another random unique item of the same item class (e.g. flask to flask, jewel to jewel)
UI of Table of Sacrifice after patch 3.14
UI of Table of Sacrifice before patch 3.14
- The Table of Sacrifice in the Hall of Offerings room now allows you to sacrifice a unique item for another random unique of the same item class.
- (Not stated in patch note) No longer grant items not ordinarily obtainable.
- (Undocumented) Ahuana, the Architect of Hall of Offerings, now drops at least one unique item on death.
- Introduced to the game as core mechanics
- Introduced to the game as league mechanics