- Full-clear in any Difficulty
- Kill all the monsters in every Act 1, 2, and 3 area of the game in Rampage or Beyond. You can complete this in any difficulty level. Use the /remaining command to see how many monsters remain, once you're getting close. Everyone in the area will receive credit for the clear.
- Reach level 65
- Attain character level 65 with each class in the Rampage or Beyond leages. This challenge still counts even if a character dies after reaching level 65.
- Reach these Rampage Tiers
- Achieve each of these Rampage tiers in the Rampage League.
- Use these Currency Items
- Use the following 23 currency items in either Rampage or Beyond.
- Kill these foes from Beyond
- Defend Wraeclast by defeating these 13 interdimensional monstrosities.
|Flesh of Bameth|
|Blood of Haast|
|Eye of Sothotep|
|Hand of Na'em|
|Worshipper of Bameth|
|Servant of Haast|
|Mouth of Ephij|
|Tzteosh, Hungering Flame|
|Ephij, Crackling Sky|
|Haast, Unrelenting Frost|
|Bameth, Shifting Darkness|
|Na'em, Bending Stone|
|Abaxoth, the End of All That Is|
|Ti'Lath, Withering Steel
- Reach level 8 with the Masters
- Reach reputation level 8 with each of the following masters.
- Own these Unique Items
- Own 44 specific Unique items to complete this challenge. Note that if you trade any away, the challenge will un-complete until you obtain the item again. Uniques in both Rampage and Beyond leagues are counted for this challenge.
- Kill these Unique Bosses
- Kill each of the following Unique bosses.
- Chris (November 20, 2014). "Rampage and Beyond have ended - prizes have been awarded!". Path of Exile Forum.
- Qarl (August 26, 2014). "GGG can't count to 14... :(". Path of Exile Subreddit.