Maven's OrbStack Size: 10Removes one Influenced Modifier from an item with at least two Influenced Modifiers and upgrades another Influenced Modifier. Upgrading a modifier of the highest tier transforms the modifier into an Elevated Modifier. Attempting to upgrade an Elevated Modifier rerolls its values. Can be used on Body Armours, Boots, Gloves and Helmets.Right click this item then left click an item with at least two Influenced Modifiers to apply it.
Shift click to unstack.Acquisition
Area level: 1
Can only drop from The Maven.Vendor Offer
1x Scroll FragmentMetadata
Item class: Stackable Currency
Metadata ID: Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyUpgradeInfluenceMod
It is one of the rarest currency items in the game, requiring to kill The Maven herself, which means SSF players need to complete the Maven's Invitations to grind Crescent SplintersCrescent SplinterStack Size: 10Precious and perilous,
Tantalising and terrible.Combine 10 Crescent Splinters to create The Maven's Writ.
Shift click to unstack. first. While no matter SSF or trade league, players need to gear up in order to have enough dps and survivability in the boss fight. Alternatively, trade league leagues can choose to pay more than a few Exalted OrbsExalted OrbStack Size: 10Augments a rare item with a new random modifierRight click this item then left click a rare item to apply it. Rare items can have up to six random modifiers. to other player in exchange of this orb (or Crescent Splinters or The Maven's WritThe Maven's WritIt would be foolish to obey the Maven's demands.
It would also be foolish not to.Open a portal to Absence of Mercy and Empathy by using this item in a personal Map Device. Can only be used once.).
Maven's Orb can be used to craft Elevated modifiers onto items, allowing players to upgrade items that have Influenced mods into more powerful mods, at a cost of removing one random influenced mod.
Can only drop from The Maven.
This item can be acquired from the following monsters:
The Maven's Orb can be used on Rare items that have two or more Influenced modifiers. It randomly upgrades one of these influenced modifiers into an Elevated modifier and removes one other influenced modifier. If the modifier that's being upgraded is already at the highest tier, it'll upgrade to a new elevated tier. There is no item level requirement for a mod to become an elevated tier.
- If your items have multiple influence types, it doesn't distinguish between different influence types in any way, and may pick any mod at random.
- It can be used on Rare Body Armours, Boots, Gloves and Helmets with at least two influence modifiers.
- Legacy modifiers or modifiers that can't be changed (e.g. suffixes on an item with the "Suffixes can't be changed" mod) will not be affected.
- It can upgrade any influence-specific mod.
- A tier 3 mod will be replaced with its tier 2 version, for example. If it selects a tier 1 mod to upgrade, it will replace it with a new "elevated" mod that has even stronger effects.
- Elevated mods can be transferred to another item with an Awakener's OrbAwakener's OrbStack Size: 10Destroys an item, applying its influence to another of the same item class
The second item is reforged as a rare item with both influence types and new modifiersRight click this item, then left click the item you wish to take the influence from, then left click an item of the same item class you wish to apply it to.
Shift click to unstack..