Path of Exile Wiki

Please consider helping keep the wiki up to date. Check the to-do list of updates needed for version 3.14.0.

Game data exports will becoming later as the technical changes in addition to regular changes take some more time.

READ MORE

Path of Exile Wiki
Advertisement
Obliteration
Demon's Horn
Wand
Quality: +20%
Physical Damage: (75.6-105.6) to (186-234)
Critical Strike Chance: (8.82%-9.24%)
Attacks per Second: 1.20
Weapon Range: 120
Requires Level 56, 179 Int(31-35)% increased Spell DamageAdds (25-50) to (85-125) Physical Damage
(26-32)% increased Critical Strike Chance
Gain (13-15)% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
Enemies you Kill have a 20% chance to Explode, dealing a quarter of their maximum Life as Chaos Damage
We forge order from the world around us
Wielding anarchy and destruction as our tools of genesis.
Obliteration inventory icon.png
Vendor Prices
Unique5x Chaos Orb
Vendor Offer
8x Alchemy Shard
8x Alteration Shard
Weapon DPS
Physical: (157.0-203.8)
Phys+Chaos: (157.0-203.8)
Total: (157.0-203.8)
Metadata
Item class: Wands

Obliteration is a unique Demon's HornDemon's HornWand
Physical Damage: 38-70
Critical Strike Chance: 7.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.20
Weapon Range: 120
Requires Level 56, 179 Int(31-35)% increased Spell Damage
.

Interactions

Enemies you Kill have a 20% chance to Explode, dealing a quarter of their maximum Life as Chaos Damage is the same mod as Profane Bloom. The chance stacks additively but the damage stays the same.[1]

Ex: Killing a cursed enemy with Profane Bloom while dual-wielding Obliteration will give you a total of 80% chance for enemies you kill to explode (20% * 2 + 40%).

Item acquisition
Questionmark.png

Upgrade paths

This item can be acquired through the following upgrade paths or vendor recipes:

AmountIngredientGeneral
Notes
Type
5Dark TemptationDark Temptation5Obliteration"Only a fool looks to the occult for power and expects to be spared from its wrath."
- Voll, Emperor of Purity
ObliterationManual
4The TraitorThe Traitor4Wand
Corrupted
Sometimes an apprentice becomes a master through countless hours of hard work and practice.
Sometimes it happens by force.
random corrupted wandAutomatic
4Atziri's ArsenalAtziri's Arsenal4Weapon
Corrupted
In the prison of all sins, will you grasp godhood or sorrow? Only hope lies under the shadows.
random corrupted weaponAutomatic
7PrejudicePrejudice7Item
Influenced Item
One who is blinded by their past may
only see a sliver of the present.
random influenced itemAutomatic
8Arrogance of the VaalArrogance of the Vaal8Item
Two-Implicit
Corrupted
Discovery can lead to beauty, or it can lead to ruin.
random two-implicit corrupted itemAutomatic
4Jack in the BoxJack in the Box4ItemTurn the crank,
close your eyes,
and pray to the gods
for a pleasant surprise.
random itemAutomatic
1Singular IncubatorSingular IncubatorAdds an incubated Unique item to an equippable item
Item drops after killing # monsters
Unique ItemRight click this item then left click an item to apply it. The Incubated item drops after killing a specific number of monsters.
random itemAutomatic
1The VoidThe Void1Reach into the Void and claim your prize.random divination card set exchangeAutomatic

Legacy variants

Obliteration has legacy variants.

Version Discontinued Modifiers
3.10.0


  • (31-35)% increased Spell Damage
  • Adds (24-30) to (80-92) Physical Damage
  • (26-32)% increased Critical Strike Chance
  • Gain (13-15)% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
  • Enemies you Kill have a 20% chance to Explode, dealing a quarter of their maximum Life as Chaos Damage
2.3.0


  • (15-18)% increased Spell Damage
  • Adds (24-30) to (80-92) Physical Damage
  • (26-32)% increased Critical Strike Chance
  • Gain (13-15)% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
  • Enemies you Kill have a 20% chance to Explode, dealing a quarter of their maximum Life as Chaos Damage

Version history

Version Changes
3.10.0
  • Obliteration now has (25-50) to (85-125) added physical damage (from 24-30 to 80-92). You can use a Divine Orb to update existing versions of the item to these new values.
2.6.0
  • Base type damage increased to 32-59 (up from 26-48).
  • Base type critical strike chance reduced to 7% (down from 8%).
2.3.0
  • The implicits on Sceptres and Wands have been increased in value. Sceptres now also follow an increasing sequence of elemental damage similar to what wands have. The highest Wand implicit can go up to 42%. The highest Sceptre implicit can go up to 40%.
2.2.0
  • Introduced to the game.

References

  1. Mark_GGG (July 30, 2019). "Does Obliteration stack with Occultist's Profane Bloom?". Path of Exile Reddit. Retrieved Mars 5, 2020.
Advertisement