Perandus CoinStack Size: 5000Trade coins to Cadiro Perandus.
Shift click to unstack.Acquisition
Area level: 1Vendor Offer
1x Scroll FragmentMetadata
Item class: Stackable Currency
Metadata ID: Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyPerandusCoin
This item can be acquired through the following upgrade paths or vendor recipes:
|1||Decadent IncubatorDecadent IncubatorAdds an incubated Perandus item to an equippable item|
Item drops after killing # monstersPerandus ItemRight click this item then left click an item to apply it. The Incubated item drops after killing a specific number of monsters.
Perandus Coins can drop from
- Perandus chests which spawn in area that have Perandus league flag active, or using Perandus Scarab, or in The Perandus ManorThe Perandus Manor
Chateau MapMap Level: 78
Map Tier: 8
Guild Character: ™
Item Quantity: (+60%-+100%)
Item Rarity: (+200%-+300%)(100-150)% increased Experience gain
Monster Level: 78
(200-300)% more Rare Monsters
(30-40)% more Monster Life
(16-24)% increased Monster Damage
Area contains Cadiro PerandusForget kings and emperors;
He who holds the coin holds all the power.Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. unique map.
- Loot in the Vaults of the Temple of Atzoatl.
- Raiding the Immortal Syndicate Research Safehouse while Janus Perandus is stationed there.
- Blight encounter
- Defeating a metamorph (when it has the option available and a player select it as possible drop).
- Primal Crushclaw harvest crafting recipe
- Rituals by purchasing them with Tribute
In contrast to most other currency items, Perandus Coins have no inherent function for item crafting or other utility. However, in sufficient quantity they could be exchanged for items offered by Cadiro Perandus. Cadiro appears with a certain probability in maps opened with Perandus mod of Zana's map device. There is no other way to meet him.