Portal scrolls updated ?
I wanted to try the 7 Portal ScrollPortal ScrollStack Size: 40Creates a portal to townRight click on this item to use it.
Shift click to unstack. => Orb of TransmutationOrb of TransmutationStack Size: 40Upgrades a normal item to a magic itemRight click this item then left click a normal item to apply it.
Shift click to unstack., (with Ness, Act 1) does not work. Can someone confirm ? Don't see what I do wrong, so maybe it changed —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Drenghel (talk • contribs) 01:47, 23 March 2020
- You just buy Orb of Transmutation from NPC directly, instead of selling portal scroll to selling window of NPC. Neokowloon (talk) 04:55, 23 March 2020 (UTC)
By swapping in / out multiple skill gems
I do not understand this:
"By swapping in / out multiple skill gems on the vendor's sell screen a 30% resist ring can be guaranteed for only a few wisdom scrolls."
So, the input (to the vendor) is not "1x Iron Ring plus 1x red skill gem", but something like "1x Iron Ring plus 2x, 3x or 4x red skill gem"? Or maybe "1x Iron Ring plus 2x, 3x or 4x red skill gem plus 2-4 wisdom scrolls"? What is "swapping in"? What is the input (to the vendor)? Dndm—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Dndmpdju9kvo4fwpxn5 (talk • contribs) 22:06, 20 May 2020 (UTC)
- You put 1x Iron Ring and the first gem, if it is not top roll implicit, swap out the gem and replace with second gem. Check the roll, if it is not top roll, swap gem with third gem , repeat until you get top roll. In practice i won't do it since Blessed OrbBlessed OrbStack Size: 20Randomises the numeric values of the implicit modifiers of an itemRight click this item then left click another item to apply it.
Shift click to unstack. existed. But some item cannot reroll likes Star of WraeclastStar of Wraeclast
Ruby AmuletRequires Level 28+(20-30)% to Fire ResistanceGrants Level 10 Frostblink Skill
(30-50)% increased Cold Damage
+(10-15)% to all Elemental Resistances
60% increased Area of Effect of Hex Skills
You cannot be Cursed with Silence
Frostblink has 50% increased Duration
Corrupted"I offer to you an eternal oath
that binds your heart to mine;
a bond that not even death will break.
Will you accept?"
- Daresso, to his beloved. Neokowloon (talk) 02:32, 21 May 2020 (UTC)
local Added damage mod on weapon
Seems for this vendor recipe, the weapon needs to be normal rarity. Not working on magic/rare https://i.imgur.com/6AN8X2C.png -ibulleti
- May be due to Wonderfl deleted something when rearrange the layout
- here is the old wording
- also mind to post your ingredient?
- No need to accuse me of breaking page content without even checking
- This is the original as you can see it says "If used on magic or rare weapons, recipe will remove mods of other types, and turns the item magic if it was rare"
- The only reason its coming up now is I highlighted it and people are actually looking at it lol
- By moving it to the top and cleaning up the formatting its actually readable and more people are trying it out
- Wonderful. If you change the wording, you better verify the recipe yourself., Or don't change the wording but just the formatting.
- You change the wording and the formatting.
- this is not the first time that you casually change the wording or just causally copy and paste and without checking it. Just like what is going on with the life reservation article. or claiming :::Delve node has a not exist atlar to click to start the encounter by copy one of my creation that i farm myself in-game in delve to another node that may be not related in term of mechanic
- 1. I have no idea what you're accusing me of but as ANYONE can see in the screenshots above I have not changed the meaning of the text. Before and after, the meaning remains the same. This is not the first time you have behaved in a way that breaks the Fandom TOS and I have already reported these incidents. Please take your hatred and animosity else where and just discuss like a decent person, if you are able to find it in yourself.
- Before: "If used on magic or rare weapons, recipe will remove mods of other types, and turns the item magic if it was rare"
- After: "Weapon may be any rarity, it always makes a magic item"
- Either you are blind or you are stupid, either ways please stop harassing me for a wrongdoing I did not commit. Take your hatred elsewhere please.
- 2. "without checking it"? - I carefully copy write all my content another false accusation due to your undue hatred
- 3. "Just like what is going on with the life reservation article."? - I have already done my best to create it and ALREADY listed it in community wiki for others to fact check and YET no one has changed it except myself, so like a good contributor if you see something wrong with the article it is your DUTY to go correct it instead of accusing me of creating false content
- 4. "Delve node has a not exist atlar to click to start the encounter by copy one of my creation that i farm myself in-game in delve to another node that may be not related in term of mechanic" - Does not make grammatical sense, like most of the garbage accusations that you write.
- Honestly I have no idea what your problem is, I contribute nothing but high quality edits and images and content, and all you do is attack me for literally no reason. Maybe you should be the one explaining to others why you constantly harass and hate other editors for literally no reason.
- I think you are the sole reason why the POE Wiki has no other editors of late, perhaps with this horrible attitude you have been chasing them away. Even if people try to help, instead of appreciating it, you constantly harass them with false information and false accusations, until finally the person gives up and leaves the damn wiki.
- THEREFORE, why cannot you accept that the wiki had an error instead of ACCUSING me of being the one to break the content? All I did was improve it, thus this user found it, and after he complains that the recipe does not work you IMMEDIATELY accuse me of breaking the content? What is wrong with you man?
- Also, I have checked the recipe in question, and it WORKS for normal and magic inputs. Fails on rare input. (Proof)
- I have thus taken the liberty of fixing the wiki DESPITE the fact that my edit did not cause the issue in the first place ie. the content was always wrong. And if you ask why did no one find it before, because it was so horribly formatted and also at the bottom of the page, no one found it or even used it before.
- Please stop being so toxic.
- Also, the original recipe and wording has no error.....(i suspect item level may have interference but not mentioned in the original wording)
So, User:Wonderfl, you changed the wording from this (which just imply normal magic and rare and not certain on unique) to all rarity (which incorrectly include unique as i test it with Oro) and then after I and some other have comment in discord , change again to normal and magic item. However, i test it, (https://imgur.com/a/s76VP5s) rare weapon still work (and retain influence too). The original wording may have flaws (havent test low level item can get T2 mod or not) but your behaviour of not allowing people to comment your edit , is a kind of narcissism and make other wiki editor really not able to co-work with you.
- After repeatedly being so toxic on multiple cases and accounts its shocking you can accuse me of "narcissism". Since you often take the liberty to just delete any of my contributions without even discussing, why are you asking if you can make a change? Go ahead and do anything, I don't own any content. However, if you make the change, then you must stand by it, and don't blame me in the future for incorrect content or "hoax" or any of the dozen accusations you libel me with. Wonderfl (Reply) 12:05, 20 April 2021 (UTC)
New 3.14 vendor recipe?
Just vendor 3 legacy (inferior?) Infernal MantleInfernal Mantle
Widowsilk RobeQuality: +20%
Energy Shield: (360-420)
Movement Speed: -3%Requires Level 65, 187 Int+1 to Level of Socketed Fire Gems
(25-35)% increased Fire Damage
100% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
(120-160)% increased Energy Shield
15% of Fire Damage Converted to Chaos Damage
25% increased Spell Damage taken when on Low ManaDespair hums, softly, deadly, in the bones of my enemies.
Eyes will burn, and souls wither, as they bask in my radiance., it show a 3x2 mystery box. Click accept, have a current roll Infernal Mantle back.
Haven't test it on corrupted unique , but sounds like as a hoarder with too many stash space, it can be used to get back a not corrupted copy of the unique. Neokowloon (talk) 05:55, 28 April 2021 (UTC)
- So. this 3:1 unique recipe, Grasping Mail, +1 to all (gem tag) gem level recipe, what is the other 3?
- And i guess double influenced Onyx Amulet can be created with any doubled influenced Amulet, not just the heist Amulet, and may be this recipe is not introduced in 3.14. Neokowloon (talk) 06:33, 29 April 2021 (UTC)
- I'm pretty sure that's just an extension of the existing quality currency recipes, so it was added at the same time catalysts were introduced.—Vini (t|c) 16:19, 1 May 2021 (UTC)
"+1 level to all Physical/Fire/Cold/Lightning/Chaos Gems" update
I've updated this stuff so that the actual recipes are listed in the recipe column, instead of some of the details being hidden in the Notes section. I for example originally wanted the +1 to Lightning Gems modifier and would look at that previously worded recipe and end up thinking it didn't work without realizing the recipe was incomplete. A key detail was originally only present at the top of the Notes section, adjacent to the +1 Level to Physical Skill Gems, now that detail is listed in proximity to all of the recipes.
I significantly zoom in websites by default (150% zoom) as I have bad eyesight, for this website it resulted in the Notes column becoming very narrow and the information in the Notes exceeding the height of my display which made it hard to realize all the notes were shared by all these recipes. When zooming out it becomes stupidly obvious that the Notes pertained to all the recipes... so my adjustment is specifically beneficial to those that zoom the webpage.
--Nicholas Steel (talk) 03:34, 7 May 2021 (UTC)
"with maxed value"
"+% Item Rarity/Quantity (with maxed value)"
What does "with maxed value" mean?
There is a modifier: "of Plunder": "(6-10)% increased Rarity of Items found". There are other modifiers, for example "Perandus'": "(25-28)% increased Rarity of Items found"; or "of Bounty": "(25-40)% increased Rarity of Fish Caught".
Can "of Plunder" give me Alteration shards? If yes: Gives me always? (Or only when the value of the modifier is 10?: "10% increased Rarity of Items found")
(Which modifiers, with what numeric values, yield how many alteration shards?) Dndm 15:04, 22 May 2021 (UTC)
- of Plunderof Plunder
(6-10)% increased Rarity of Items found, Perandus'Perandus'
(25-28)% increased Rarity of Items found. Feel free to change the wording yourself. Neokowloon (talk) 21:08, 22 May 2021 (UTC)