Renamed in version 2.0.0?
Apparently this item has been renamed to Victario's Flight between patches 2.0.0 and 2.0.0g, most likely 2.0.0. Unfortunately I sold the item before seeing the new flavour text. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by MephySix (talk • contribs) 22:05, 24 July 2015 (UTC)
- I didn't see this mentioned in any of the patch notes of development manifestos, but I suspect it was changed in version 2.0.0 as well. —Vini (t|c) 00:15, 25 July 2015 (UTC)
Self-MS passive buffed?
On the page, the MS buff for the user in the item's tooltip says 10%, but in-game it's 15%. I'd change it if I knew how, but unfortunately I just made the account and I'm still figuring it out. Can someone confirm the x% Movement Speed isn't a range, and is in fact static?
- Temporary fix for now. Would you mind checking what the sell price from the vendor is? There might be a separate mod that actually adds the missing 5%. --Illviljan (talk) 16:32, 23 June 2018 (UTC)
- It's definitely a hidden modifier, the boots are selling for 14 alt and 8 alch shards, 5 more alt than the boots would sell for normally. Thanks for clearing everything up! KumaYukiteru (talk) 18:38, 23 June 2018 (UTC)
What Movement Speed it has?
I have a Victario's Flight boots. (In SSF Standard league.) In the Inventory, when hovering the mouse (while pressing Alt) I can see "10% increased Movement Speed for you and nearby Allies" and (another line) "15% increased Movement Speed".
At the Character pane, under Defence tab, in the "Movement Speed modifier" line:
- When the boot is not equipped, I can see: "-3%". (There is body armour equipped.)
- When the boot is equipped, I can see: "+12%".
So, how much is the designed Movement Speed of this boot?
Do match the planned, the real (experienced), the tooltip-shown, the Character-stat-shown, the wiki-shown Movement Speed values?
(They do not seem to, for me.)
(Maybe 15% increased for the character, and 10% increased for the allies (minions, golems or party members (not including the character)?) —Preceding unsigned comment added by Dndmpdju9kvo4fwpxn5 (talk • contribs) 00:49, 9 January 2020 (UTC)