|Location(s)||Manor of Madness or|
Repository of Derision or
Spires of Delusion
The Eradicator is one of the four Elder Guardians, and can be found on any map with the implicit modifier Map is occupied by The Eradicator, where The Eradicator will replace the map boss. The map also has alternative icon: . The Elder will make an appearance in the map boss arena, slay the map boss, and steal its life essence. A portal will then open to the elder's domain and the players must enter through the portal. The Elder will then empower The Eradicator using the stolen life essence of the map boss, who will hatch from a black egg. Players can then enter combat with The Eradicator.
Defeating The Eradicator has a high chance of dropping the Fragment of EradicationFragment of EradicationItem Quantity: +5%5% increased Quantity of Items found in this AreaPlagues are exhausted, not cured.Can be used in a personal Map Device. which is required to fight The Elder.
Such maps would also have the implicit modifier Area is influenced by The Elder, which drop enables Elder influenced items.
- Stage 1:
- Stage 2: The arena contains a pillar surrounded by lightning spires, which activate in a circular pattern.
- Stage 1: The arena contains four side areas in the corners. These areas periodically fill with lightning.
- Stage 1: There are conduits on the walls that fire lightning beams between each other in random patterns, dealing damage over time.
- Stage 2: Rows of large Lightning Orbs move across the stage.
- Stage 3: There are totems that fire very slow moving Storm Burst projectiles around it.
Each Elder Guardians is fought in one of three stages, each with different hazards. The boss will change phases, teleporting you to a new area with different stage hazards. This occurs at 2/3 and 1/3 health.
The Eradicator uses the following attacks:
- Lightning blasts: Winds up and fires 2 or 3 lightning blasts. The damage from each blast can overlap.
- Lightning tendrils
- Storm Bolts: The Eradicator becomes enveloped in a storm cloud which deal constant damage while touched. He will then launch a storm bolt three times, followed by three storm bolts in rapid succession.
- Super lightning tendrils: The Eradicator goes airborne and fires many small blasts of lightning at you. Most of them will land underneath him, while several are aimed towards you.
- Transform: The Eradicator transforms into a ball of electric tentacles then moves randomly around the map firing lightning balls. These lightning balls deal damage when touched and at the end of their duration turn into adds.
Items found from this monster
|Yoke of SufferingYoke of Suffering|
Onyx AmuletRequires Level 70+(10-16) to all Attributes+(10-20)% to Fire Resistance
+(10-20)% to Cold Resistance
+(20-40)% to Lightning Resistance
30% reduced Duration of Ailments on Enemies
(5-10)% chance to Shock
Enemies take 5% increased Damage for each type of Ailment you have inflicted on them
Your Elemental Damage can ShockLet the unrepentant be dragged ever downwards by the weight of their sins.
|Memory VaultMemory Vault|
Praetor CrownQuality: +20%
Energy Shield: (213-249)Requires Level 68, 62 Str, 91 Int+(130-160) to maximum Energy Shield
+(150-200) to maximum Mana
(30-40)% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
+(20-30)% to Fire Resistance
10% increased Mana Reserved
Gain Armour equal to your Reserved ManaYour memories are a bridge to the past. Let no one cross.
Blue Pearl AmuletRequires Level 77(48-56)% increased Mana Regeneration Rate0.5% of Chaos Damage Leeched as Life
Lose (15-10) Life for each Enemy hit by your Spells
Lose (25-20) Life for each Enemy hit by your Attacks
Skills Chain +1 times
(30-40)% increased Projectile Speed
Projectiles that have Chained gain (20-35)% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos DamageDarkness never stops feeding.
|Grelwood ShankGrelwood Shank|
Eternal SwordOne Handed Sword
Physical Damage: (125.05-137.35) to (207.4-227.8)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: (1.72-1.80)
Weapon Range: 11Requires Level 66, 104 Str, 122 Dex+475 to Accuracy Rating(185-215)% increased Physical Damage
(15-20)% increased Attack Speed
80% increased Armour while stationary
Skills fire 2 additional Projectiles if you've been Hit Recently
Iron Reflexes while stationaryThrough countless seasons they stand, stoic,
Each season leaving its mark;
a memory written in fibrous flesh.
|Fragment of EradicationFragment of EradicationItem Quantity: +5%5% increased Quantity of Items found in this AreaPlagues are exhausted, not cured.Can be used in a personal Map Device.||1|
|The Eldritch DecayThe Eldritch Decay4Uber Elder FragmentTime dismantles all things eventually, but some wish to accelerate the process.||1|
The attack value is for the default attack only. Area level of the infobox can be changed to match in-game. The metadata id with "Standalone" suffix is for The Maven's Crucible.
- Tarke Cat (interviewer), Rory Rackham (interviewee) (April 9, 2021). "Baeclast #68 Lead Designer Rory Rackham on PoE2 & Ultimatum League". Youtube. Retrieved April 9, 2021.
- Jatin_GGG (January 9, 2019). "Re: The Enslaver is able to drop Beltimber Blade (and probably Grelwood Shank too)". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved January 28, 2019.