Page values for "The Halcyon"

Jump to: navigation, search

"_pageData" values

_creationDate2016-11-30 11:21:27 PM
_modificationDate2020-12-28 6:35:23 AM
_creatorBlvcksvn
_categoriesDerived_items Unique_Amulets

"item_purchase_costs" values

amount8
nameChaos Orb
rarityunique

"item_mods" values

idDexterityImplicitAmulet1
is_implicitYes
is_randomNo
text
idColdDamagePercentUnique___10
is_implicitNo
is_randomNo
text
idColdResistUnique__11
is_implicitNo
is_randomNo
text
idFreezeDurationUnique__1
is_implicitNo
is_randomNo
text
idChanceToFreezeUnique__4
is_implicitNo
is_randomNo
text
idIncreasedDamageIfFrozenRecentlyUnique__1
is_implicitNo
is_randomNo
text
idBreachColdUnique__1
is_implicitNo
is_randomNo
text

"item_sell_prices" values

amount10
nameAlchemy Shard
amount3
nameSplinter of Tul
amount4
nameAlteration Shard

"item_stats" values

avg15
idcold_damage_+%
is_implicit
is_randomNo
max20
min10
avg38
idbase_cold_damage_resistance_%
is_implicit
is_randomNo
max40
min35
avg60
iddamage_+%_if_you_have_frozen_enemy_recently
is_implicit
is_randomNo
max60
min60
avg30
idfreeze_duration_+%
is_implicit
is_randomNo
max30
min30
avg25
idadditional_dexterity
is_implicit
is_randomNo
max30
min20
avg10
idbase_chance_to_freeze_%
is_implicit
is_randomNo
max10
min10
avg1
iddummy_stat_display_nothing
is_implicit
is_randomNo
max1
min1
avg25
idadditional_dexterity
is_implicitYes
is_randomNo
max30
min20
avg15
idcold_damage_+%
is_implicitNo
is_randomNo
max20
min10
avg38
idbase_cold_damage_resistance_%
is_implicitNo
is_randomNo
max40
min35
avg60
iddamage_+%_if_you_have_frozen_enemy_recently
is_implicitNo
is_randomNo
max60
min60
avg30
idfreeze_duration_+%
is_implicitNo
is_randomNo
max30
min30
avg10
idbase_chance_to_freeze_%
is_implicitNo
is_randomNo
max10
min10
avg1
iddummy_stat_display_nothing
is_implicitNo
is_randomNo
max1
min1
avg38
idbase_cold_damage_resistance_%
is_implicit
is_randomNo
max40
min35
avg38
idbase_cold_damage_resistance_%
is_implicitNo
is_randomNo
max40
min35

"amulets" values

is_talismanNo
talisman_tier

"items" values

alternate_art_inventory_icons
base_itemJade Amulet
base_item_idMetadata/Items/Amulets/Amulet4
base_item_pageJade Amulet
cannot_be_traded_or_modifiedNo
classAmulets
class_idAmulet
description
drop_areasBreachBossCold
drop_areas_html[[Tul's Domain|Tul's Domain]]
drop_enabledYes
drop_leaguesBreach
drop_level
drop_level_maximum
drop_monstersMetadata/Monsters/BreachBosses/BreachBossColdMap
drop_rarity_ids
drop_text
explicit_stat_text(10-20)% increased [[Cold Damage]]<br>+(35-40)% to [[Cold Resistance]]<br>30% increased [[Freeze]] Duration on Enemies<br>10% chance to [[Freeze]]<br>60% increased Damage if you've [[Freeze|Frozen]] an Enemy [[Recently]]
flavour_textWe wait, still as the dead.<br />To join the great avalanche.<br /><br /><span class="text-color -help">This item can be transformed with a [[Blessing of Tul]]</span>
flavour_text_idUniqueAmulet39
frame_typeunique
help_text
html<span class="item-box -unique"><span class="header -double"><span class="symbol"></span>The Halcyon<br>Jade Amulet<span class="symbol"></span></span><span class="item-stats"><span class="group ">Requires Level <em class="tc -value"><em class="tc -value">35</em></em></span><span class="group tc -mod">+(20-30) to [[Dexterity]]</span><span class="group tc -mod">(10-20)% increased [[Cold Damage]]<br>+(35-40)% to [[Cold Resistance]]<br>30% increased [[Freeze]] Duration on Enemies<br>10% chance to [[Freeze]]<br>60% increased Damage if you've [[Freeze|Frozen]] an Enemy [[Recently]]</span><span class="group tc -flavour">We wait, still as the dead.<br />To join the great avalanche.<br /><br /><span class="text-color -help">This item can be transformed with a [[Blessing of Tul]]</span></span></span></span>
html_extra<span class="infobox-page-container"><span class="item-box -unique"><span class="header -double"><span class="symbol"></span>The Halcyon<br>Jade Amulet<span class="symbol"></span></span><span class="item-stats"><span class="group ">Requires Level <em class="tc -value"><em class="tc -value">35</em></em></span><span class="group tc -mod">+(20-30) to [[Dexterity]]</span><span class="group tc -mod">(10-20)% increased [[Cold Damage]]<br>+(35-40)% to [[Cold Resistance]]<br>30% increased [[Freeze]] Duration on Enemies<br>10% chance to [[Freeze]]<br>60% increased Damage if you've [[Freeze|Frozen]] an Enemy [[Recently]]</span><span class="group tc -flavour">We wait, still as the dead.<br />To join the great avalanche.<br /><br /><span class="text-color -help">This item can be transformed with a [[Blessing of Tul]]</span></span></span>[[File:The Halcyon inventory icon.png|78x78px]]</span><span class="item-box -unique"><span class="item-stats"><span class="group "><em class="header">Acquisition</em><br><abbr title="Item can be obtained in relation to these league(s)">League(s):</abbr> <em class="tc -value">Breach</em><br>[[Tul's Domain|Tul's Domain]]</span><span class="group "><em class="header"><abbr title="Cost of purchasing an item of this type at NPC vendors. This does not indicate whether NPCs actually sell the item.">Purchase Costs</abbr></em><br><table style="width: 100%; margin-top: 0px;"><tr><td>Unique</td><td>8x [[Chaos Orb]]<br /></td></tr></table></span><span class="group "><em class="header"><abbr title="Items or currency received when selling this item at NPC vendors. Certain vendor recipes may override this value.">Sell Price</abbr></em><br>10x [[Alchemy Shard]]<br />4x [[Alteration Shard]]<br />3x [[Splinter of Tul]]</span><span class="group "><em class="header">Miscellaneous</em><br>Item class: <em class="tc -value">Amulets</em></span></span></span></span>
icon
implicit_stat_text+(20-30) to [[Dexterity]]
influences
inventory_iconFile:The Halcyon inventory icon.png
is_corruptedNo
is_drop_restrictedYes
is_fatedNo
is_fracturedNo
is_relicNo
is_replicaNo
is_synthesisedNo
is_veiledNo
metadata_id
nameThe Halcyon
name_listThe Halcyon
quality
rarityUnique
rarity_idunique
release_version2.5.0
removal_version
required_dexterity
required_dexterity_html
required_dexterity_range_average
required_dexterity_range_colour
required_dexterity_range_maximum
required_dexterity_range_minimum
required_dexterity_range_text
required_intelligence
required_intelligence_html
required_intelligence_range_average
required_intelligence_range_colour
required_intelligence_range_maximum
required_intelligence_range_minimum
required_intelligence_range_text
required_level35
required_level_base1
required_level_html<em class="tc -value">35</em>
required_level_range_average35
required_level_range_colourvalue
required_level_range_maximum35
required_level_range_minimum35
required_level_range_text<em class="tc -value">35</em>
required_strength
required_strength_html
required_strength_range_average
required_strength_range_colour
required_strength_range_maximum
required_strength_range_minimum
required_strength_range_text
size_x1
size_y1
stat_text+(20-30) to [[Dexterity]]<span class="item-stat-separator -unique"></span>(10-20)% increased [[Cold Damage]]<br>+(35-40)% to [[Cold Resistance]]<br>30% increased [[Freeze]] Duration on Enemies<br>10% chance to [[Freeze]]<br>60% increased Damage if you've [[Freeze|Frozen]] an Enemy [[Recently]]
tagsamulet default

"upgraded_from_sets" values

automaticYes
set_id1
textrandom <em class="tc -unique">Breach item</em>

"upgraded_from_groups" values

amount4
group_id1
item_idMetadata/Items/DivinationCards/DivinationCardTheBreach
item_nameThe Breach
item_pageThe Breach
notes
set_id1