Crimson JewelRadius: VariableOnly affects Passives in <size> Ring
Passives in Radius can be Allocated without being connected to your tree
-(20-10)% to all Elemental ResistancesThough we cannot touch; one thought, one wish, through centuries alone in darkness.Place into an allocated jewel socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.Acquisition
DROP RESTRICTEDVendor Prices
|Unique||8x Chaos Orb|
6x Alchemy Shard
5x Alteration ShardMetadata
Item class: Jewel
- Only affects Passives in <size> Ring: This modifier has 4 different sizes: Small, Medium, Large, and Very Large.
- Whereas the similar Intuitive LeapIntuitive Leap
Viridian JewelRadius: SmallPassives in Radius can be Allocated without being connected to your treeThe carpenter who picks up a blade is not mad.
He's ambitious.Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket. allows the allocation of any passives in radius, Thread of Hope has both a minimum and maximum range at which passives can be allocated.
- Using a Divine OrbDivine OrbStack Size: 10Randomises the numeric values of the random modifiers on an itemRight click this item then left click a magic, rare or unique item to apply it.
Shift click to unstack. can reroll the size of the ring.
- Thread of Hope does not enable the allocation of jewel sockets in the ring.
- In the large jewel socket between Ranger and Shadow, Phase Acrobatics can be allocated without allocating Acrobatics. This can be useful if you want to avoid the armour, energy shield, and block reductions.
- In the large jewel socket between Shadow and Witch, both Wicked Ward and Eldritch Battery can be allocated.
- In the Marauder jewel socket, Unwavering Stance along with 2 very node efficient axe nodes, Cleaving and Slaughter can be allocated. This can be useful even for non-axe bleed builds since Cleaving also gives damage against bleeding enemies and the rare "faster" bleeding modifier.
- In the Shadow jewel socket, Clever Construction and High Explosives, or Claws of the Hawk and Claws of the Magpie, can be allocated without going through their large passive rings.
- In the Ranger jewel socket, Acrobatics along with several very good nodes for bows can be allocated.
- In the Witch Jewel socket several of the best cold damage and energy shield nodes can be allocated.
- In the Duelist jewel socket several of the best axe and impale nodes can be allocated as well as Panopticon which grants 50% ancestor totem buff effect which for most melee builds is a rather large more damage multiplier.
- In the Scion Marauder/Duelist travel socket 32% life can be allocated.
Very Large Radius
- In the Ranger jewel socket, dodge nodes behind Acrobatics can be allocated. There are also life and poison nodes easily available.
- In the Shadow jewel socket, Ghost Reaver along with damage over time and energy shield is allocatable.
- In the Scion Witch/Shadow travel socket, Intensity (+1 max stack of Intensity) and a large amount of energy shield can be allocated.
- In the Scion Duelist/Ranger travel socket, Vaal Pact, a decent amount of life and duration nodes can be allocated.
- In the Duelist jewel socket, The Impaler, Iron Reflexes, and some very efficient nodes can be allocated.
- In the Witch socket, Wicked Ward and some good fire nodes can be allocated.
- In the Templar socket, Runebinder, and Ancestral Bond can be allocated. You can also allocate Spiritual Command which can be very useful for the Necromancer.
This item can be acquired from the following monsters:
This item can be acquired through the following upgrade paths or vendor recipes:
|5||The GulfThe Gulf5Thread of Hope|
CorruptedI thought love stronger than all, but time and isolation broke that which madness could not.
|two-implicit corrupted Thread of Hope||Manual|
|1||The VoidThe Void1Reach into the Void and claim your prize.||random divination card set exchange||Automatic|