April 16, 2013
April 19, 2013
April 29, 2013
These are the official patch notes for version 0.10.7 released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Added a new Intelligence/Strength Support Gem - Elemental Army SupportElemental Army SupportSupport, Minion
Cost & Reservation Multiplier: 130%Requires Level 31Supports skills which create Minions.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3DivergentMinions from Supported Skills have +0.1% to all maximum Elemental ResistancesMinions have 0.5% increased Area of EffectMinions from Supported Skill Leech 0.02% of Elemental Damage as LifeMinions from Supported Skills have +(19-29)% to all Elemental Resistances
Minions from Supported Skills deal (20-29)% more Elemental Damage
Minions from Supported Skills inflict Exposure on Hit, applying -10% to the Elemental Resistance matching highest Damage type taken by Enemy
Minions from Supported Skills have +(0-2)% to all maximum Elemental ResistancesThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket.. This is first offered to the Witch and Templar in Act Two of Normal difficulty, the Shadow and Marauder in Act Three of Normal difficulty and to Rangers and Duelists in Act One of Cruel difficulty.
- Added a new Strenth/Intelligence Support Gem - Burning Damage SupportBurning Damage SupportFire, Support
Cost & Reservation Multiplier: 120%Requires Level 31Supports any skill that hits enemies, or can deal burning damage directly.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3DivergentSupported Skills deal 0.5% increased Burning DamageSupported Skills have 1% increased Ignite Duration on EnemiesSupported Skills have 2% increased Effect of non-Damaging Ailments on EnemiesSupported Skills deal (35-54)% more Burning DamageThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket.. This is first offered to the Witch, Templar and Marauder at the Medicine Chest quest in Cruel difficulty and to the other classes in Act Three of Cruel difficulty.
- Added four new Unique items, two of which were designed by our Diamond supporters. One of these is a Unique Map.
- Added two new cosmetic microtransactions: Ebony Weapon EffectEbony Weapon EffectWeapon EffectAdds an ebony glow effect to any equipped weapon and Ivory Weapon EffectIvory Weapon EffectWeapon EffectAdds an ivory glow effect to any equipped weapon.
- Added a new Map Mod - "of Ice": Area has patches of Chilled Ground (worth 8% quantity).
- Added a new Map mod - "Chaining": Monsters' skills chain two additional times (worth 18% quantity).
- Added a new Flask Mod - "of Staunching": Removes Bleeding.
- Added a new Flask Mod - "of Grounding": Dispels Shocked.
- Added new Item Mods - "of the Worthy" and "of the Apt": Reduced attribute requirements to equip an item.
- Added new Item Mods - "of Shining", "of Light" and "of Radiance": Increased accuracy and light radius.
- The following Unique items now have custom 3D art: Atziri's Mirror, Matua Tupuna, Prism Guardian, Crest of Perandus, Rise of the Phoenix, Lioneye's Remorse, Rathpith Globe and Daresso's Courage.
- The following alternate art Unique items that were given out as prizes for Race Season One now have custom 3D art: Facebreaker, Wanderlust, Goldrim, Atziri's Mirror and Demigod's Triumph.
- The Way Forward quest now requires you to kill a Unique blackguard called Captain Arteri who is guarding the blockage.
- Changed the mouse cursor to a larger one that is easier to see in a variety of environments and combat situations.
- Continued to incrementally improve the art, effects and environments and audio.
- Skills bound to the middle and right mouse buttons can now be bound to a key instead.
- The middle mouse button, right mouse button and two additional buttons (mouse4/5) can now be bound to various functions like skills, flasks, item highlighting or opening the inventory.
- More keys are now available to be bound: insert, home, end, delete and the arrow keys. Keybindings for international keys are still being developed.
- We have standardised the TCP port that the game uses for instance server connections to one that is less likely to be affected by packet shaping. This may improve network performance with some ISPs.
- When creating a hardcore character, there's now a warning message explaining that we will not restore dead hardcore characters.
- Gems on the ground now do not show their level in their name if they are level one.
- The Multistrike support gem's damage penalty is now "Less Attack Damage" rather than "Less Melee Damage". This affects Lightning Strike's projectiles which were not intended to have no penalty with this support gem.
- Increased the drop rate of Unique items.
- An Orb of Chance is now much more likely to create common Unique items and less likely to generate uncommon or rare Unique items.
Map Mod Balance Changes
- Armoured - quantity bonus increased from 6% to 8%.
- Capricious - quantity bonus increased from 8% to 14%.
- Grounded - quantity bonus increased from 6% to 8%.
- Incombustible - quantity bonus increased from 6% to 8%.
- Mirrored - quantity bonus increased from 12% to 18%.
- Molten - quantity bonus increased from 6% to 8%.
- Punishing - quantity bonus increased from 12% to 18%.
- Splitting - quantity bonus increased from 12% to 18%.
- Unwavering - quantity bonus increased from 6% to 12%.
- of Exposure - quantity bonus increased from 15% to 30%.
- of Smothering - quantity bonus reduced from 30% to 20%.
- of Vulnerability - quantity bonus increased from 18% to 25%.
- If there is no room for items to drop on the ground when a monster dies, they now stack on top of other items rather than not dropping.
- Fixed a bug where internal teleports inside levels could fail to change the environment.
- You can no longer close the options panel by opening another panel if there are unsaved changes to the options.
- Fixed a bug in cut-throat leagues where the experience death penalty would not be awarded to the killer correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the character says "It would be wrong to do that here" when using the move-only command in town.
- Fixed the Marauder passive skill that reduced extra critical damage so that it behaves correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the additional critical damage applied by the Critical Weakness curse didn't work correctly.