July 23, 2013
July 31, 2013
July 31, 2013
- We have revamped the global chat system. You stay in the same channel throughout your session, even if you move between areas. Trade chat has been separated from global. You're told what chat channel you're in (they have numbers) and you can join a specific one if you want to (for example, /global 8 or /trade 3). You can be in up to one Global and one Trade channel at once. Channels are still separated by leagues. You can join a specific high channel number if you want a quiet place to talk to your friends.
- Added a new cosmetic microtransaction effect - Arctic Weapon Effect.
- The /trade command that trades with another player has been changed to /tradewith.
- All items with six sockets are now included in the set that are allocated to players when loot allocation is on.
- The experience penalty has been reduced by a third, down to 5% on Cruel and 10% on Merciless.
- Searing Bond: Increased its damage and made it more likely to hit monsters standing quite close to the totem.
- Incinerate: Now progresses through the damage stages faster and does more damage at later stages. The mana cost has been reduced at higher skill levels.
- Increased the drop chance of Maps from scroll racks.
- Fixed a bug where hitting enter to login to Twitch also opened the chat box.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t change title, quality or bitrate of a stream until the current stream had completely stopped.
- Qarl (July 31, 2013). "0.11.3 Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved July 31, 2013.