August 28, 2013
September 6, 2013
September 6, 2013
- Cooldowns have been changed significantly in this patch. This may affect your character if you're using multiple copies of the same skill gem. Please read the specific details in the balance section of the patch notes below.
- You can now access the microtransaction store in-game by pressing M. It appears to the right of the microtransaction stash if you don't have your inventory open.
- Added a consumable microtransaction - Skin Transfer: You select two items and it transfers the visual appearance of the first one onto the second. The first item is destroyed, but can later be recovered using the "Reclaim" button in the microtransaction stash. Note that items with modified skins cannot be traded until the skin is removed.
- Shadow rendering has been improved. The shadowing options are now "None", "Low" and "High". Shadows are now faster to render and we've fixed the light bleeding and halos that could be seen around shadows in some areas.
- Added a new strength support gem - Empower SupportEmpower SupportSupport
Cost & Reservation Multiplier: 125%Supports any skill gem. Once this gem reaches level 2 or above, will raise the level of supported gems. Cannot support skills that don't come from gems.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2AnomalousThis Gem gains 5% increased Experience3% reduced Strength Requirement+(0-2) to Level of Supported Active Skill GemsThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket.: This is a world-drop-only gem with three levels that only does anything at level two and above.
- Added five new Unique items, four of which are Diamond Uniques. One is a Unique map.
- Added two new cosmetic microtransaction effects: Infernal Weapon EffectInfernal Weapon EffectWeapon EffectAdds a flaming effect to any equipped weapon and Infernal Skull Anger Aura EffectInfernal Skull Aura EffectSkill Gem EffectYour aura effect becomes a circling, burning skull..
- A new summoner Sea Witch boss has been added to the Upper Submerged Passage.
- Added 3D art for Bronn's Lithe, Death's Oath, Ashrend, Foxshade, The Covenant and Demigod's Stride.
- Added 3D art for the alternate art items of Shavronne's Pace, Rainbowstride, Windscream, Sundance and Sin Trek.
- Jeweller's Orbs and Orbs of Fusing now describe that they consume quality when used.
- Tiki Totems now have their death effect - they splinter upon death or expiry.
- Added a new visual ground effect for Piety's death.
- Continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments.
- Skills now start fully cooled down upon entering an area. For example, when you enter an area, your traps are immediately ready to use.
- Different instances of the same skill now share the same cooldown, except in the case that the cooldown is overridden by a support (for example, the Trap support). Note that this means that skills supported by the Trap support gem cannot be bypassed by charges when they normally would be able to be.
- Cooldowns persist and will elapse even when the skill gems are unequipped.
- Using flasks now breaks the grace period of invulnerability you gain upon entering an area.
- In Maps, the Vaal Fallen now appear in separate packs from Necromancers, fighting alongside other Vaal constructions.
- Bear Trap's damage has been increased at lower levels and reduced at higher levels. It has been increased by 15% at level one and reduced by 20% at level 15.
- The number of charges produced by Enduring Cry has been increased at all levels.
- Dual wielding action distances have been changed. You now close to the shortest range of both weapons, so you can be guaranteed to hit with both weapons. Cyclone uses the larger of the weapon ranges for its area of effect.
- Quality on the Trap support gem now offers faster trap throwing instead of trap duration.
- Fire Trap's on-hit damage has been reduced at high levels (20% at Level 15). The damage of Fire Trap's burning ground has been increased by 50%.
- Clarity levels after 20 have had their mana cost progressions corrected. Each level over 20 costs 20 more mana per level, instead of 40.
- The cooldown times of traps (except for Conversion trap and the Trap support gem) have been lowered to four seconds.
- Spawn, Bandit and Insect suicide explosions now do appropriate damage at lower levels. This currently only matters in the Endless Ledge.
- Fixed a bug where Lightning Warp was not affected by Increased Duration.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 0.11.4 where Zombies were given substantially more life than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Zombie life shown on the skill gem tool tip was incorrect.
- If you get disconnected from the patching server the client will now error out rather than only downloading a partial patch.
- Fixed a bug where items forced to be dropped in Cutthroat could appear disabled.
- The Goddess Scorned recipe has been changed so that a Goddess Scorned can't be used as the elegant sword for getting a Goddess Scorned.
- "You have been muted" messages now show hours, minutes and seconds muted.
- Fixed a bug where global messages would be sent advertising race events outside of their registration period. This was most noticeable with burst events.
- Fixed a bug where the Searing Bond sound played after the beam had gone.
- Fixed a bug where the Death's Oath aura did not work correctly in PVP after the first round.
- Fixed a case where Hillock could lose his sword.
- Qarl (September 6, 2013). "0.11.5 Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved September 6, 2013.