September 12, 2011
September 13, 2011
September 15, 2011
- Added the ability to ignore a character. Type /ignore charactername (or /unignore charactername). Currently you can't view the list of who you've ignored yet. You can also right click on someone in chat and select "Ignore".
- Fixed a bug where experience was being calculated incorrectly.
- Fixed the volume of many ambient sounds that were too loud.
- Removed Mud Flats ambient sounds from all Maelstrom of Chaos areas.
- Updated the description of Explosive ArrowExplosive ArrowAttack, Projectile, AoE, Duration, Fire, Bow
Mana Cost: (8-10)
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Projectile Speed: 3260Requires Level 28Fires an arrow which will stick into an enemy or wall, and then explode, dealing area damage around it, either after a duration or when the maximum number of arrows stuck to that target is reached. If an enemy has multiple Explosive Arrows stuck in them, the first one to explode will consume the others, adding their damage to its explosion.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent1% chance to Ignite enemies
1% increased Skill Effect Duration3% increased Critical Strike ChanceMaximum 0.2 Explosive Arrows stuck in an Enemy
2% less Skill Effect DurationBase duration is 1 seconds
+2 to Explosion Radius per Explosive Arrow on Target, up to +12
Explosion will have (47-522) to (71-783) added Fire Damage
Explosion deals 50% less Base Damage
Explosion deals 3% more Damage with Hits and Ailments per Explosive Arrow on Target
Maximum 20 Explosive Arrows stuck in an EnemyPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. to describe that the area of effect of the explosion is proportional to the number of fuse charges.
- Fixed the way that the length of curses are described, to be clearer.
- Improved the portal graphics slightly.
- Added new mouse cursor.
- Chris (September 13, 2011). "0.9.2b Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved September 11, 2019.