October 30, 2013
November 6, 2013
November 7, 2013
- Added a 250ms cooldown to Cast when Damage Taken SupportCast when Damage Taken SupportSupport, Spell, Trigger
Cost & Reservation Multiplier: 250%
Cooldown Time: 0.25 sec
Can Store 1 Use(s)Requires Level 38Each supported spell skill will track damage you take, and be triggered when the total damage taken reaches a threshold. Cannot support skills used by totems, traps, or mines. Vaal skills, channelling skills, and skills with a reservation cannot be triggered.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3DivergentSupported Skills deal 0.5% increased DamageSupported Skills have 1% increased Skill Effect DurationSupported Skills require 1% reduced amount of Damage taken to TriggerTrigger Supported Spells when you take a total of (528-3272) Damage
Supported Skills deal (-70-6)% more Damage
This Gem can only Support Skill Gems requiring Level (38-70) or lower
You cannot Cast Supported Triggerable Spells directlyThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket.. There are more changes to this support gem coming in 1.0.1.
- Fixed an extremely rare bug where too many unique items could drop from a monster outside of the Albino Rhoa Event.
- The limit of guild membership is now 250 (up from 200).
- Guild Stash Tabs now have all permissions turned on for everyone in the guild by default. If the leader wants to restrict them, this can be done by right clicking on the tab. Previously they were fully restricted by default.
- Fixed the One of a Kind achievement not counting some item slots correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the Blood of the KaruiBlood of the Karui
Sanctified Life FlaskRecovers 2920 Life over (2.86-2.50) seconds
Consumes 15 of 30 Charges on useRequires Level 50100% increased Life Recovered
(5-20)% increased Recovery rate
Recover Full Life at the end of the Flask Effect"Kaom fought and killed for his people.
Kaom bled for his people.
And so the people gave, the people bled,
So their King might go on."
- Lavianga, Advisor to KaomRight click to drink. Can only hold charges while in belt. Refills as you kill monsters. unique item and interactions with other life recovery stats.
- Fixed a crash which sometimes occurred when logging out after talking to an NPC.
- Fixed an instance crash with Spectral ThrowSpectral ThrowAttack, Projectile
Cost: (7-9) Mana
Attack Speed: 110% of base
Projectile Speed: 1000Throws a spectral copy of your melee weapon. It flies out and then returns to you, in a spinning attack that damages enemies in its path.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent0.5% increased Attack Speed1% increased Projectile Speed0.5% reduced Projectile Speed
Fires an additional ProjectileDeals (80-100)% of Base Attack DamagePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed some issues with the HeadhunterHeadhunter
Leather BeltRequires Level 40+(25-40) to maximum Life+(40-55) to Strength
+(40-55) to Dexterity
+(50-60) to maximum Life
(20-30)% increased Damage with Hits against Rare monsters
When you Kill a Rare monster, you gain its Modifiers for 20 seconds"A man's soul rules from a cavern of bone, learns and
judges through flesh-born windows. The heart is meat.
The head is where the Man is."
- Lavianga, Advisor to Kaom unique item and kill assignment.
- Qarl (November 5, 2013). "1.0.0f Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved November 6, 2013.