March 5, 2014
March 5, 2014
March 6, 2014
These are the official patch notes for version 1.1.0b released by Grinding Gear Games.
The following fixes will apply when you enter a new area:
- Fixed a game instance crash.
- Fixed a bug where monsters' Module Error: Too many skills found with q_where = skill.active_skill_name="Righteous Fire". Please choose only one of the following ids:
MonsterRighteousFireWhileSpectred - Deals 1.6 Base Fire Damage per second (page)
MonsterRighteousFire - Deals 1.8 Base Fire Damage per second (page) was affected by player PvP scaling.
- Fixed a bug where curse-on-hit effects applied by items were always level 1.
- Fixed a bug where the Templar's Power Siphon was not working correctly. You will also need to restart your client to see this behave correctly.
The following fixes will apply when you restart your game client:
- Rime GazeRime Gaze
Mind CageQuality: +20%
Energy Shield: (207-220)Requires Level 65, 138 IntSocketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Concentrated Effect
+(16-22)% to Cold Damage over Time Multiplier
30% increased Cold Damage
(180-200)% increased Energy Shield
50% reduced Energy Shield Recharge Rate
+(40-60) to maximum ManaThe malice in her gaze froze blood and shattered bone. was incorrectly displaying that it provided Module Error: No skills found with q_where = skill.active_skill_name="Melee Splash" support. The display has been fixed to show that it provides Module Error: No skills found with q_where = skill.active_skill_name="Concentrated Effect".
- Fixed a crash that would occur on startup related to certain fonts that some players had installed.
- Fixed a bug with damage feedback on Vaal Molten Shell.
- Fixed audio related to new bosses.
- Qarl (March 5, 2014). "1.1.0b Patch Notes (hotfix)". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved March 5, 2014.