September 16, 2014
September 29, 2014
October 2, 2014
- Added three new cosmetic microtransaction pets: Blue Land Crab Pet, Formosan Deer Pet and Nursery Web Spider Pet.
- Added a new monster, designed by a Ruler of Wraeclast supporter, to some Act Two areas.
- Added two new Unique Maps designed by supporters.
- We have reduced the master level required for larger hideout sizes. You can now upgrade your hideout at levels 5 and 7 (rather than 6 and 8) respectively.
- Flasks will now refill when equipped in a hideout.
- The secondary arrow from Tornado ShotTornado ShotAttack, Projectile, Bow
Cost: (8-10) ManaRequires Level 28Fires a piercing shot that travels until it reaches the targeted location. It will then fire projectiles out in all directions from that point, which will travel for a short time before disappearing.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent1% increased Projectile DamageConverts 3% of Physical Damage to a random Element0.5% increased Attack SpeedDeals (100-120)% of Base Attack Damage
Fires 3 secondary ProjectilesPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. has had its effect changed. The secondary arrow no longer leaves a permanent arrow in the environment.
- Added new beast variations and unique bosses to Tora missions.
- Removed the Volatile Blood mods from the list of available bonuses the corrupted beasts could have and added new mods to take their place.
- Changed the way the Enrage on Low Life system works so it is visible before the monster reaches low life and doesn't look like a Nemesis mod when triggered.
- The Karui spirit now has a variety of new spells it can use when it has been picked up.
- Reworked many of the mission variations. Monsters will not always be raised or summoned and the spirit will not always have effects.
- Variations where you start at the spirit now have a time restriction for picking up the spirit. Holding the spirit will not revive or summon monsters.
- Removed the falling rocks variation from missions where you start at the spirit.
- Replaced damaging totems with new totem varieties with delays between series of casts. Only one totem variation is chosen. Missions with totems cannot have more than one spirit effect.
- Bosses now only appear on mission variations where they guard the spirit, and don't revive when the spirit is picked up.
- Reworked some boss skill sets.
- Removed the additional area mods.
- Added a new combat variation for Vagan.
- Added new ally types for variations where Vagan fights alongside his companions.
- Added a new duel variation where Vagan places traps before the fight.
- Added new mods that can apply to Vagan.
- Exiles will now escape when you successfully complete a mission where they must survive.
- Added new monsters that can spawn in waves.
- Added new Rare and Magic monster waves to Elreon missions at higher levels. Unique bosses with their own wave can sometimes appear at higher levels.
- The life on the "Kill the Relic" mission variation has been increased greatly at higher levels.
- Removed the Defend the Relic variation with multiple relics to defend.
- We have rebalanced Cartographer's Strongboxes. These chests were incorrectly double-dipping on map bonuses and party bonuses. The number of people in your party no longer increases map drops from these chests. We have also reduced how often they appear, but have significantly boosted their drops. Solo players will notice a substantial boost to drops from these Strongboxes, while parties will no longer receive too many maps.
- Herald of IceHerald of IceSpell, AoE, Cold, Herald
Reservation: 25% Mana
Cooldown Time: 1.00 sec
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cast Time: Instant
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 80%Requires Level 16Grants a buff adding cold damage to spells and attacks. If you shatter an enemy, this skill will cause them to explode and deal AoE cold damage to enemies near them. This damage is not affected by modifiers to spell damage.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3DivergentBuff grants 0.75% increased Cold Damage0.5% increased Area of EffectBuff grants 0.5% chance to FreezeAdds (4-38) to (5-56) Cold Damage to Spells
Adds (4-38) to (5-56) Cold Damage to Attacks
Deals (18-308) to (26-462) Cold Damage
Damage cannot be ReflectedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.: The shattering damage area of effect radius has been increased by 20%. The damage on shatter has been increased by 100%.
- Reduced the number of guest monsters relative to signature monsters that can appear in several areas.
- The rarity of higher tiers of the flat Physical Damage weapon mods have been adjusted.
- The price of the "of Crafting" mod (which grants the ability to have multiple crafted mods) has been changed from one Divine Orb to two Exalted Orbs.
- Elreon now correctly sells Sceptres and Staffs when in a hideout, rather than swords and axes.
- Stun Threshold Reduction now applies to spells and secondary damage, as well as attacks.
- Fixed a bug where buying Hideout decorations from Zana when she is in the Eternal Laboratory would fail.
- Fixed a bug where daily missions in the Industrial Docks area would have an additional broken exit portal.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 1.2.0 where Headhunter would not work with some mods.
- Fixed the corrupted implicit mod that grants Assassin's Mark to correctly display as Assassin's Mark (instead of Critical Weakness).
- Fixed a bug where shattering Shield Crabs did not correctly reduce the remaining monsters count.
- Fixed a bug with the Dream within a Dream achievement not working in Zana maps.
- Qarl (September 26, 2014). "1.2.3 Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved September 26, 2014.