July 20, 2015
July 23, 2015
July 27, 2015
- Added a new Armour Set: Necrotic Armour Pack
- Added a new Skill Effect: Divine Righteous FireDivine Righteous Fire EffectSkill Gem EffectYour Righteous Fire becomes divine white flames.
- Added two new cosmetic Pets: PeacockPeacock PetPetSummons your pet and PeahenPeahen PetPetSummons your pet
Act Four Balance Changes
We've rebalanced the end of Act Four so that it's less deadly in Normal and Cruel difficulties. Merciless has been kept intentionally difficult because it's designed to be a challenging optional alternative to mid/low-tier maps.
- Damage has been reduced on several of the skills of the final boss in Normal and Cruel difficulty.
- Life has been reduced on the final boss and some components of his fight in Normal and Cruel difficulty.
- The duration of the explosive runes have been greatly reduced on Normal and Cruel.
- The lightning beam on the first stage of the fight no longer shocks on Cruel difficulty.
- The damage of some skills used by the sub-bosses in the final Act 4 zone have been reduced in Normal and Cruel difficulty. The projectile count on one of their Ethereal Knives has been reduced. The life of these bosses has been reduced by 25% in Normal and 15% in Cruel difficulty.
- The Corrupted Lightning Beam of another boss now applies fewer stacks of Corrupted Blood and does less damage in Normal and Cruel difficulty. The damage and duration of their Corrupted Ball Lightning has been reduced in Normal and Cruel difficulty. They're also more likely to focus on a single target rather than casting their skills on a randomly chosen enemy.
- Stygian Revenants now fire three lightning projectiles (down from five), and deal 30% less damage with them. Their revived minions now explode for 20% less damage. These monsters were extremely efficient at killing players. This purpose of this change is to prevent mass extinction of exiles, rather than to nerf them as spectres.
- The Gladiator Trio in the Grand Arena have had their drops and experience reduced to be more in-line with other bosses.
- The damage of the Flesh Eye Spawner's Storm Call-like skill has been reduced.
- There are now more fourth-tier Warbands throughout Merciless and Maps.
- Increased the experience gained and the amount of items dropped by Warbands Grunts by 60% and Warbands Elites by 50%.
- Warbands in Maps now change every hour rather than every half-hour, giving more opportunity to kill good ones.
- The Chaos Leaders will rise up against the Warbands in content update 2.0.1.
- Many of the dangerous Tempest prefixes now grant additional item quantity (+15% or +20% rather than the base +10%).
- Tempest names now display correctly in maps.
- The Tempest markers now trigger more quickly on average. Normal difficulty has been reduced from an average of 5 seconds to an average of 3.75 seconds. The later half of Merciless has been brought in-line with Maps.
- Fixed a bug where Tempest Fire/Spine/Lightning/Ice storms could become invisible.
- The Abyssal Tempest now converts 50% of damage to chaos, rather than 100%.
- The Morbid Tempest now uses Vaal Summon Skeletons less often.
- Reduced the duration of Veiling tempest on players.
- Reduced the duration of Abyssal Tempest on monsters.
- Reduced the duration of Transmogrifying Tempests on both players and monsters.
- Monsters affected by Transmogrifying Tempests now drop significantly more items (double for normal monsters).
- Items spawned by Transmogrifying Tempests now stack their shards.
- Items dropped by Rogue Exiles are now transmogrified correctly.
- Jewels are now transmogrified correctly.
- Updated the buff definition of Transmogrifying Tempest to more accurately state what isn't transmogrified. It now reads: "Non-Unique Items you find, excluding Currency, Gems and Maps drop as their sell price."
- Animated Weapons from Tempests of Animation no longer fracture.
Descent and Descent: Champions Fixes
- Descent and Descent: Champions chests have been revamped to match the new 2.0.0 progression of Skill Gems, Items and Flasks.
- A new Unique Quiver has been added in a starting Descent: Champions chest.
- Piety's beam attack and Malachai's teleport slam are no longer invisible if you return to the area while they're in progress.
- Fixed loading that would occur when Golems are summoned. This would cause frame-rate spikes when other players approach you.
- The Summon Skeletons variation of the Catarina mission has been removed.
- The bandwidth used by the Path of Exile client has been decreased. This should reduce stuttering in Lockstep mode and will reduce disconnections due to too much data being sent.
- Maelström (Water Vortex) monsters now use Far Shot correctly. This means that they do less damage at short ranges.
- When currency shards combine to form a full stack, the full stack now appears at the location of one of those shards, rather than at the top-left of the inventory.
- Fixed a bug where Molten Strike wouldn't deal off-hand damage.
- Fixed an instance crash related to Animate Weapon.
- Fixed a bug where projectiles from Lightning Strike (when supported by Multistrike or similar) could trigger melee things like Fortify.
- Fixed a bug where having an unusable weapon equipped could prevent movement or weapon swapping.
- Fixing a bug where Tzteosh the Beyond Demon was using the Molten StrikeMolten StrikeAttack, Projectile, AoE, Melee, Strike, Fire
Cost: 6 Mana
Attack Damage: (110-148)% of base
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (110-148)%
Projectile Speed: 750Infuses your melee weapon with molten energies to attack with physical and fire damage. This attack causes balls of molten magma to launch forth from the enemies you hit, divided amongst all enemies hit by the strike. These will explode, causing AoE attack damage to enemies where they land.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal1% increased Fire Damage1% increased Projectile Speed+0.1 to Melee Strike Range2% increased Damage over TimeDeals (110-148)% of Base Attack Damage
60% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage
Fires 3 additional Projectiles
Projectiles deal 50% less Damage
Damage Over Time caused by Projectiles deals 50% less Damage
+(2-6) to Melee Strike Range
(2-75) to (3-113) Added Fire DamagePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. art variation from the Fellshrine Ruins statue boss.
- Tore, the Map Boss no longer refers to himself as Barkhul.
- Attributes (Strength, Dexterity or Intelligence) can no longer go below zero.
- Fixed a bug where Elemental Jewel Cast Speed mods applied their bonus twice.
- Fixed a bug where detonating a Remote Mine would stop the character moving until you click again.
- Righteous FireRighteous FireSpell, AoE, Fire
Cooldown Time: 0.30 sec
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cast Time: Instant
Radius: 18Requires Level 16Engulfs you in magical fire that rapidly burns you and nearby enemies. Your spell damage is substantially increased while under this effect. The effect ends when you have 1 life remaining.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent1% increased Burning Damage0.5% increased Area of EffectBuff Grants 1% increased Spell DamageGrants (20-39)% more Spell Damage
Deals 20% of your Maximum Life as Base Fire Damage per second
You Burn for 90% of your Maximum Life per second as Fire Damage
Deals 20% of your Maximum Energy Shield as Base Fire Damage per second
You Burn for 70% of your Maximum Energy Shield per second as Fire Damage
Deals (35.8-1541.8) Base Fire Damage per second
+(0-5) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. now correctly changes its aura size when its support gems change.
- Fixed various small bugs related to auto-detecting gateways.
- Fixed a bug where fire damage converted to chaos only affected maximum fire damage, not minimum fire damage, for fire damage that was converted from cold damage that had been converted from physical damage. This is the description in the programmer's actual commit message. It deserved to be left unsimplified!
- Chris (July 23, 2015). "2.0.0g Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved July 23, 2015.