January 14, 2016
January 21, 2016
January 29, 2016
- Added support for the upcoming Winterheart race season.
- Added a new unique amulet: WinterheartWinterheart
Gold AmuletRequires Level 42(12-20)% increased Rarity of Items found+(20-30) to Dexterity
+(50-70) to maximum Life
+75% to Cold Resistance
Cannot be Chilled
Regenerate 20% of Life per second while FrozenThose who dwell in the deep freeze
enjoy a special kind of madness.. This will be enabled around the time that the upcoming Winterheart Race Season begins.
- Added five new Microtransactions: Demonic Blade VortexDemonic Blade VortexSkill Gem EffectYour Blade Vortex becomes a black and red demonic vortex., Arcane ContagionArcane Contagion EffectSkill Gem EffectYour Contagion becomes a blue arcane effect., Arcane Essence DrainArcane Essence Drain EffectSkill Gem EffectYour Essence Drain becomes a blue arcane effect., Arcane WitherArcane Wither EffectSkill Gem EffectYour Wither becomes a blue arcane effect., Golden BladefallGolden Bladefall EffectSkill Gem EffectYour Bladefall becomes a rain of golden blades. and a pack containing the Arcane Skill Effects.
- Increased the drop chances of some of the rarer Divination Cards.
- Players once again gain the Mods of indirectly killed rare monsters while using the HeadhunterHeadhunter
Leather BeltRequires Level 40+(25-40) to maximum Life+(40-55) to Strength
+(40-55) to Dexterity
+(50-60) to maximum Life
(20-30)% increased Damage with Hits against Rare monsters
When you Kill a Rare monster, you gain its Modifiers for 20 seconds"A man's soul rules from a cavern of bone, learns and
judges through flesh-born windows. The heart is meat.
The head is where the Man is."
- Lavianga, Advisor to Kaom or Inspired LearningInspired Learning
Crimson JewelRadius: SmallWith 4 Notables Allocated in Radius, When you Kill a Rare monster, you gain 1 of its Modifiers for 20 secondsIf you do not learn from a won battle
then you have already lost the war.Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket. uniques. This fixes an unintentional change to this mechanic in the 2.1.0 patch.
- Life and Mana Leech from Attacks now appears in the Character Screen on the Offence tab.
- Raging Spirits spawned in Haku missions now deal substantially less damage at all levels. The density of them has also been reduced at higher levels.
- Improved the appearance of certain effects when on Totems or the Necromancers in the Crematorium.
- Improved Brazilian Portuguese translations.
- Fixed a bug where the Gore Gloves on Ranger and Gore Boots on Marauder were missing their scrolling blood effects.
- Fixed a bug where the challenge which requires you to kill Loathe was not being counted when killing the Loathe found in the Overgrown Ruin End-game Map.
- Fixed a bug where The Whispering Ice was missing its vendor sell price.
- Fixed a bug where Rigwald could play dialogue excessively when running far away and back towards him repeatedly.
- Fixed a bug where Totems couldn't summon ranged animated weapons when using the Spirit Guards unique Jewel.
- Fixed a bug where Null's Inclination'sNull's Inclination
Physical Damage: 46.8-97.2
Chaos Damage: (50-80) to (130-180)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Attacks per Second: (1.39-1.46)
Weapon Range: 120Requires Level 60, 212 Dex, 212 IntAdds (50-80) to (130-180) Chaos Damage
(7-12)% increased Attack Speed
+(7-11)% to Chaos Resistance
+212 Intelligence Requirement
Minions deal 1% increased Damage per 10 Dexterity
Trigger Socketed Minion Spells on Kill with this WeaponThe hunt continues when the prey falls. triggered effect wasn't summoning ranged animated weapons when using the Spirit Guards unique jewel.
- Fixed a bug where using the Coruscating Elixir unique flask while taking chaos damage over time could make it appear as though you died on party members' clients.
- Fixed a bug where you could bypass the Skeleton Mage limit through use of Totems.
The following hotfix was deployed after the 2.1.2 patch:
- Added Galvanic ArrowGalvanic ArrowLightning, Attack, Projectile, AoE, Bow
Mana Cost: (6-10)
Soul Gain Prevention: 0 sec
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Attack Damage: (80%-99%) of base
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (80%-99%)
Projectile Speed: 3260Releases arrows along with a burst of lightning which damages all enemies in a cone. The arrows degrade in-flight as the lightning dissipates, soon vanishing.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent1% increased Projectile Speed1% reduced Enemy Stun ThresholdCone Area occurs 4% farther forwardDeals (80-99)% of Base Attack Damage
50% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage
Fires 2 additional Arrows
(1-9) to (5-179) Added Lightning Damage
Increases and Reductions to Arrow Speed also apply to
this Skill's Area of Effect
+(0-5) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. to the Endless Ledge Starter Chest.
- Added Shrapnel Shot to Descent and Descent: Champions Starter Chests for Ranger.
- Added Void Manipulation, Contagion, Essence Drain and Blade Vortex to Descent and Descent: Champions for the Shadow and Witch.
- Improved Brazilian Portuguese translations.