June 3, 2016
June 4, 2016
June 5, 2016
- Fixed a bug where Shield ChargeShield ChargeAttack, AoE, Movement, Travel, Melee
Radius: 8 / 16
Mana Cost: 10
Cast Time: 1.00 secRequires Level 10Charges at a targeted location or enemy, pushing away enemies in your path and repeatedly dealing off-hand damage in a small area in front of you. You deal damage in a larger area when you reach the target. The further you travel, the more damage you deal, and the greater your chance of stunning enemies. Cannot be supported by Multistrike.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent1% increased Movement Speed1% increased Damage1% more Damage with Hits at Maximum Charge Distance75% increased Stun Threshold reduction on enemies at Maximum charge distance
(90-109)% increased Movement Speed
100% more Damage with Hits at Maximum Charge Distance
(16-190) to (24-284) Base Off Hand Physical Damage
3 to 4 Added Physical Damage per 15 Armour or Evasion Rating on Shield
Base Off Hand Attack time is (0.53-0.48) seconds
+0.2% to Critical Strike Chance per 10 Maximum Energy Shield on Shield
Base Off Hand Critical Strike Chance is 5%Place into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. was not correctly affected by modifiers to area damage.
- Fixed a bug where prophecies related to crafting could be completed by anyone in the town of the person with the prophecy.
- Fixed a bug where Leap SlamLeap SlamAttack, AoE, Movement, Travel, Slam, Melee
Mana Cost: 10
Cast Time: 1.40 secRequires Level 10Jump into the air, damaging and knocking back enemies with your weapon where you land. Enemies you would land on are pushed out of the way. Requires an Axe, Mace, Sceptre, Sword or Staff. Cannot be supported by Multistrike.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal1% increased Stun Duration on enemies1% increased Area of Effect1% increased Damage0.5% increased Attack SpeedDeals (100-120)% of Base Attack Damage
+0.55 seconds to Attack Time
(20-39)% increased Stun Duration against Enemies that are on Full Life
Damaging Hits always Stun Enemies that are on Full LifePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. and Whirling BladesWhirling BladesAttack, Movement, Travel, Melee
Mana Cost: 10
Cast Time: 2.60 secRequires Level 10Dive through enemies, dealing weapon damage. Only works with daggers, claws and one handed swords. Cannot be supported by Multistrike.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent0.5% increased Attack Speed3% increased Damage10% increased Evasion Rating while MovingDeals (100-120)% of Base Attack Damage
+0.6 seconds to Attack TimePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. weren't affected by local weapon attack speed modifiers.
- Fixed a bug with Vaal Ice NovaVaal Ice NovaVaal, Spell, AoE, Cold, Nova
Souls Per Use: 25
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cast Time: 0.80 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 70%Requires Level 12A chilling circle of ice expands from the caster, repeating from every enemy it hits. If the caster targets near one of their Frostbolt projectiles, it will expand from the projectile instead.Per 1% Quality:1Superior0.5% increased Area of EffectDeals (11-274) to (17-428) Cold Damage
Causes smaller novas up to 5 times on enemies hit
20% reduced Area of Effect each repeat
CorruptedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. where additional triggers occurred on the character's location.
- Navali's purple exclamation mark now appears correctly. It indicates whether you are able to Seek a Prophecy from her at the moment.
- Fixed various issues introduced in 2.3.0 regarding the locations that Masterss can spawn.
- Fixed some invisible blockages in The Riverways.
- Fixed a case where some players couldn't enter the Solaris Temple if they had a certain Prophecy.
- Fixed three instance crashes.
- Disabled background preloading on Windows XP to restore compatability with that fifteen-year-old operating system.
- Enabled six additional Prophecies.
- Chris (June 4, 2016). "Content Update 2.3.0b Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved June 4, 2016.