September 9, 2016
September 13, 2016
September 16, 2016
- Enabled the vendor recipe for Cartographer's Seals (which respec the completion of a map). Five Cartographer's Sextants of a given tier are required to make one seal of the same tier.
- The Essence upgrade recipe now returns surplus Essences when you vendor four or more essences.
- Fixed a bug where the lowest tier of Sextants could not drop in Tier 1 maps from normal rarity monsters and chests.
- Fixed a client crash with Bear TrapBear TrapTrap, Spell, Duration, Physical
Cost: (6-23) Mana
Cooldown Time: 4.00 sec
Can Store 3 Use(s)
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 260%Throws a trap that damages and immobilises a single enemy for a duration based on how much damage was dealt. After the immobilise expires, a debuff remains on the enemy for a duration, lowering their movement speed by an amount which lessens over time. The affected enemy will take increased damage from traps and mines until the debuff expires. Modifiers to spell damage do not affect this skill's damage.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal1% increased Physical Damage2% increased Skill Effect Duration0.5% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate1% chance to Impale Enemies on HitTrap lasts 4 seconds
Deals (16-1447) to (22-2026) Physical Damage
Enemies take 25% increased Damage from Trap or Mine Hits
Enemies have 80% less Movement Speed when the Debuff starts
Base duration is 3 seconds
Locks enemy in place
Traps do not Trigger at the end of their DurationPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Russian trade tabs now expose price information in English so that community trade sites can parse them correctly.
- Fixed various issues caused when monsters had more than one Essence that summoned monsters after death.
- Fixed various issues with the Ancient Architect in the Pier mapPier MapMap Level: 70
Map Tier: 3
Guild Character: zMan's reach extends into
the ocean, clawing at
its infinite depths.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once., when it was twinned.
- Fixed an issue where the Ancient Architect in the Pier map was playing a teleport effect at the wrong location.
- Fixed a bug where killing the Unravelling Horror from the QuayPort MapMap Level: 78
Map Tier: 11
Guild Character: eThe wealthy foolishly battle the ocean for domain.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. would not count towards completion of the map.
- Qarl (September 13, 2016). "Patch 2.4.0e (Restartless)". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved September 13, 2016.