September 13, 2016
September 16, 2016
September 23, 2016
- Added the following microtransactions: Tentacle Caustic ArrowTentacle Caustic Arrow EffectSkill Gem EffectYour Caustic Arrow becomes an area of ethereal purple tentacles., Rift Worm Shock NovaRift Worm Shock Nova EffectSkill Gem EffectYour Shock Nova becomes a nova of purple rift worms., Acid Magma OrbAcid Rolling Magma EffectSkill Gem EffectYour Rolling Magma becomes a flammable concoction. and the Lightning Armour Pack.
- Added more 3D art for the Two-Toned Boots item. One variation already had 3D art. Now all three variations do.
- You can now type /autoreply [message] and that message will be sent to people who whisper you. This applies to your current instance only - if you change areas then you'll need to specify a new message. This command is not compatible with /dnd or /afk modes.
- The shipwrecked treasure in the Reef MapReef MapMap Level: 70
Map Tier: 3
Guild Character: 7Each plank of rotting wood, each dead sailor, feeds the island and makes it grow.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. now unlocks when the boss is killed.
- Fixed a bug with the trails on StarforgeStarforge
Infernal SwordTwo Hand Sword
Physical Damage: (198.4-260.4) to (412.8-541.8)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: (1.42-1.46)
Weapon Range: 13Requires Level 67, 113 Str, 113 Dex30% increased Global Physical Damage(200-300)% increased Physical Damage
(5-8)% increased Attack Speed
+(90-100) to maximum Life
Your Physical Damage can Shock
20% increased Area of Effect for Attacks
Deal no Elemental DamageThe end is written into the beginning..
- Several boss arenas now have additional monsters removed from near the area transitions to prevent players being overwhelmed when they warp into those arenas. Updating these transitions is an ongoing process. Not all of these have been changed. We have also identified the cause behind the transition lag issue that some users face, and are working on fix. This should remove the other reason these can be dangerous.
- Fixed an issue with "of Dousing" flask mod not removing Righteous Fire.
- Fixed a bug where the Crematorium MapLava Chamber MapMap Level: 70
Map Tier: 3
Guild Character: QFiend and fortune-hunter alike turned to ash. A sorry alliance of unending agony.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. sometimes had a layout with areas you could not get to.
- Fixed a bug with the Flask Recovery mod on the Hallowed GroundHallowed Ground
Cemetery MapMap Level: (73-79)
Map Tier: 12
Guild Character: Ð
Item Quantity: +100%
Item Rarity: +100%Monster Level: (73-79)
Unique Boss drops 3 additional Maps
Unique Boss gives 2000% increased Experience
0.5 Flask Charges recovered every 3 secondsSome dead have long envied the living.
When given the chance, they take from us what they can.
So we offer our suffrage.
In return, they give only suffering.Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. map.
- Fixed a bug with The Steel Soul boss in the Arsenal MapArsenal MapMap Level: 71
Map Tier: 4
Guild Character: éThere is no war. There is no army. Only rage lingers.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. where it could fly over blocking areas and drop inaccessible items.
- Fixed a bug where the Unravelling Horror in Quay MapPort MapMap Level: 78
Map Tier: 11
Guild Character: eThe wealthy foolishly battle the ocean for domain.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. was immune to curses in its later forms and was not dropping items.
- Fixing a bug where the Death and TaxesDeath and Taxes
Necropolis MapMap Level: 83
Map Tier: 16
Guild Character: ¿
Item Quantity: +150%Unique Boss deals (30-35)% increased Damage
Unique Boss has (25-30)% increased Attack and Cast Speed
Unique Boss gives 20000% increased Experience
Unique Boss drops (12-20) additional Currency ItemsSo the raiders danced,
leading their foe ever west,
towards certain death.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. map would not correctly give you credit for the "Complete Unique Maps" challenge.
- Fixed a bug when highlighting other players that were using Carnage WingsCarnage WingsArmour AttachmentAdds the Carnage Wings Back Attachment to any equipped body armour..
- Fixing an instance crash issue in The Putrid CloisterThe Putrid Cloister
Museum MapMap Level: 78
Map Tier: 11
Guild Character: Õ
Item Quantity: +90%
Item Rarity: +45%Players are Cursed with Vulnerability, with 60% increased Effect
Players are Cursed with Conductivity, with 60% increased Effect
Players are Cursed with Flammability, with 60% increased Effect
Players are Cursed with Frostbite, with 60% increased Effect
Players are Cursed with Despair, with 60% increased Effect
Unique Boss drops divination cardsPlease take out your blades,
your whips, and your spikes.
Class is now in session.Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once..
- Fixed an instance crash with Blade VortexBlade VortexSpell, AoE, Duration, Physical
Cost: (6-16) Mana
Cast Time: 0.50 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 25%
Radius: 15Requires Level 12This spell creates ethereal blades which orbit in an area around you, dealing damage every 0.6 seconds to all enemies in their radius. As more blades are added, the damage becomes greater and more frequent.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal0.5% increased Area of Effect0.02% of Damage Leeched as Life1% chance to create an additional Blade3% increased Damage while you have 5 or fewer BladesDeals (3-101) to (5-151) Physical Damage
Base duration is 5 seconds
Can have up to 10 active spinning blades
10% increased Critical Strike Chance for each blade
35% increased Hit Rate for each blade
35% more Damage for each blade
+(0-4) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Qarl (September 16, 2016). "Patch 2.4.0f". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved September 16, 2016.