September 16, 2016
September 23, 2016
September 30, 2016
- Introduced new microtransaction skill effects: Black Hole Frostbolt EffectBlack Hole Frostbolt EffectSkill Gem EffectYour Frostbolt becomes a flying black hole., Black Hole Vortex EffectBlack Hole Vortex EffectSkill Gem EffectYour Vortex becomes a stationary black hole. and Flare Discharge EffectFlare Discharge EffectSkill Gem EffectYour Discharge becomes an explosive flare effect..
- When you complete the special objective of a map, an ornate gold circle will now appear around the map icon on the Atlas.
- When your Atlas and Inventory are both open, hovering over a map in your inventory will highlight it on the Atlas. When right clicking on a map in your inventory, the Atlas will centre around that map.
- A text search box has been added to the Atlas, you can search by a map's name or tier (for example, tier:4). Maps that you have uncovered that match the search will be highlighted.
- Further improved the behaviour of totems with channeled skills.
- Removed the mod "Contains additional Divination Cards from the current Area" from the Diviner's Strongbox.
- All corruption only Essence mods (of Delirium, Horror, Hysteria and Insanity) now have a minimum level of 50.
- Fixed a bug where Eternal OrbEternal OrbStack Size: 10Creates an imprint of an item for later restorationRight click this item then left click on an item to create an imprint. This imprint can later be used to restore this specific item to that imprinted state.
Shift click to unstack. imprints of items with "Cast" abilities (such as glove enchantments) would not save correctly.
- Fixed a performance issue related to global effects (like surface water or certain environmental changes that occur around map bosses).
- Fixed a bug where the Atlas image would appear cut off on some graphic cards (those that couldn't handle textures larger than 4096x4096).
- Fixed a bug where Enduring CryEnduring CryWarcry, AoE, Duration
Cost: (13-19) Mana
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 8.00 sec
Cast Time: 0.80 secRequires Level 10Performs a warcry, taunting all nearby enemies to attack the user and granting endurance charges. Gives a brief burst of life regeneration, as well as a buff which grants resistances and physical damage reduction based on your endurance charges.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent1% increased Skill Effect Duration2% increased Warcry Speed1% increased Buff Effect
2% reduced Cooldown Recovery RateBase duration is 2 seconds
Gain 1 Endurance Charge per 5 Power
Regenerate (120-1976) Life over 1 second
Buff grants +2% to all Elemental Resistances per Endurance Charge
Buff grants 2% additional Physical Damage Reduction per Endurance Charge
Counts total Power of Enemies in Range
(0-38)% increased Warcry SpeedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. would stack life regeneration incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where Trap and Mine damage stats could affect damage when not using a trap or mine.
- Fixed a client crash with the "Chill nearby enemies for 1 second on Block" essence mod.
- Fixed a client crash with Dominus' cold totems.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur with totems casting FlameblastFlameblastSpell, AoE, Fire, Channelling
Cost: (4-7) Mana
Cast Time: 0.20 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 60%Requires Level 28Channels to build up a large explosion, which is released when you stop using the skill. The longer you channel, the larger the area of effect and damage of the explosion, up to 10 stages.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal1% increased Damage1% chance to Poison on Hit0.1 maximum Stages
1% less Cast Speed+0.5 to radius
0.5% less Area of Effect per StageDeals (31-280) to (46-419) Fire Damage
110% more Spell Damage for each stage
90% more Damage with Ailments for each stage
50% chance to Ignite enemies
+3 to Radius for each Stage
10 maximum StagesPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed a rare instance crash related to Vakali Totems.
The following hotfix was deployed after the 2.4.0g patch:
- We have just deployed a quick hotfix that will prevent instance crashes of map with the Deadly Rivalry VDeadly Rivalry VAllies arrive for a final battle, filled with shared blood. The breaking and mending takes its toll.You will encounter the rival Exile, now backed by others of a shared Bloodline.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character.Seal Cost:
8x Silver Coin prophecy active.