December 9, 2016
December 14, 2016
December 21, 2016
- Introduced new microtransactions: The Lunaris Armour Set, the Golden Parakeet Pet, the Hydra Back Attachment and the Ghostflame Back Attachment.
- Various improvements have been made to the default Item Filter.
- Vaal Molten Shell now correctly rolls for determining if it would critically strike for every hit.
- Divination Stash Tab settings are now saved on the client.
- Cooldowns are now displayed when mousing over skills on the Skill Bar.
- Cast time is no longer displayed when mousing over triggered skills on the Skill Bar.
- Further fixes to resolution changing have been made for DX9 and DX9 Ex DirectX modes.
- Fixed a bug where Rogue Exiles possessed by a Tormented Seditionist would not drop maps.
- Fixed a bug with Module Error: Too many skills found with q_where = skill.active_skill_name="Scorching Ray". Please choose only one of the following ids:
FireBeam - Deals (11.7-439.4) Base Fire Damage per second, Base duration is 1.5 seconds, Additional Debuff stages add 60% of Damage, Burning Debuff can have a maximum of 8 stages, Fire Exposure applies -25% to Fire Resistance, Modifiers to Spell Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effect (page)
DivineFireBeamUnique - Deals 738.9 Base Fire Damage per second, Base duration is 1.5 seconds, Additional Debuff stages add 60% of Damage, Burning Debuff can have a maximum of 8 stages, Fire Exposure applies -25% to Fire Resistance, Modifiers to Spell Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effect (page) Totems where the effects would not line up correctly on Predictive mode.
- Fixed a bug where Reminder Text was causing item display hovers to widen.
- Fixed a bug where text could sometimes appear in the wrong colour.
- Fixed a bug with mousing over socketed gems in the Premium Quad Stash Tab.
- Fixed a bug where the minion damage for each active Spectre granted by the Femurs of the SaintsFemurs of the Saints
Physical Damage: 66-198
Critical Strike Chance: 6.20%
Attacks per Second: 1.15
Weapon Range: 13Requires Level 58, 99 Str, 99 Int+18% Chance to Block Attack Damage while wielding a Staff+2 to Level of Socketed Minion Gems
Minions deal (60-80)% increased Damage
+1% Chance to Block Attack Damage per Summoned Skeleton
2% increased Attack and Cast Speed per Summoned Raging Spirit
Regenerate 0.6% of Life per second for each Raised Zombie
30% increased Mana Regeneration Rate per Raised Spectre"They spent a lifetime in the service of God,
only to spend eternity in the service of me."
- Kadavrus, Surgeon to the Umbra unique item was granting more than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the Divination Stash Tab showed unobtainable Divination Cards.
- Fixed a bug where Raging Spirits summoned by the AshcallerAshcaller
Physical Damage: 16.8-32.4
Critical Strike Chance: 7.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.30
Weapon Range: 120Requires Level 18, 65 Int(18-22)% increased Spell Damage10% chance to Trigger Level 8 Summon Raging Spirit on Kill
+(15-25)% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier
Adds (4-6) to (7-9) Fire Damage to Spells
(20-30)% increased Burning Damage
(16-22)% chance to Ignite"We do not command fire.
Ngamahu lends it, and Hinekora returns it."
- Lavianga, advisor to Kaom unique still had a limit of 50 active Raging Spirits.
- Fixed a bug where Sunder was doing too many evasion checks as the wave passed through enemies.
- Fixed a bug with the Hungry AbyssHungry Abyss
Viridian JewelLimited to: 1With 5 Corrupted Items Equipped: Life Leech recovers based on your Chaos Damage instead
CorruptedDarkness can never be sated.Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket. unique Jewel where it was granting too much Life Leech when converting from generic sources of Life Leech.
The following hotfix was deployed after the 2.5.0d patch:
The error caused when the game failed to open a Shader Cache file should no longer open a message box. This lead to disrupted gameplay and we apologize for this issue.