March 4, 2017
March 9, 2017
- The Leaguestone progress bar now appears red when the leaguestone has not activated because it is underleveled for the area that the player is in.
- Added minimum generation levels to some mods on Leaguestones where they could drop before that content could spawn.
- Perandus Leaguestones that drop after this patch will now have a 20% chance to spawn Cadiro as an implicit.
- Onslaught Leaguestones that drop after this patch will now have 20% increased Quantity of Items found in the next area.
- The Aspect of Ruination unique monster from the Luring Rampage Leaguestone mod now does 20% less damage.
- The Ancient Reliquary is now Normal difficulty.
- Made Ancient Reliquary Keys allocated as valuable items, according to allocation rules.
- Fixed an issue where the Tormented Alchemist was incorrectly called Tormented Poisoner in the challenge list.
- Fixed a bug where some areas would consume Tempest Leaguestone charges, but not create tempests.
- Fixed an issue where the Ambush Leaguestone prevented other sources of additional strongboxes (such as the Monstrous Treasure prophecy) from adding Strongboxes to the area.
- Fixed an issue where implicit mods on Windripper and Lioneye's Glare could be recovered with a Blessed Orb. These now correctly behave like legacy versions in the non-challenge leagues.
- Fixed a bug where Warbands Leaguestones could spawn mods with level restrictions higher than the area.
- Fixed a bug with the appearance of the Arcane Halo effect.
- Fixed an issue where Voll's Protector was only granting one charge per skill use when it should be able to grant multiple charges.
- Fixed a client crash that could previously have been avoided by turning off multithreading. If you disabled multithreading, it can now be enabled again. EDIT: We have had reports of this crash still happening.
- Fixed an instance start-up crash that would happen when a Tempest Leaguestone was used, and with a Tempest Prophecy triggered.
- Qarl (March 8, 2017). "2.6.0d Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved March 9, 2017.