March 14, 2020
March 17, 2020
March 18, 2020
- Reduced the duration of the Wasting Touch, Paralysing Touch, Eroding Touch and Diluting Touch debuffs to three seconds.
- Fixed a bug causing Delirium Mirrors to spawn in inaccessible locations.
- Fixed a bug where passive skills that were allocated through the use of the Thread of HopeThread of Hope
Crimson JewelRadius: VariableOnly affects Passives in <size> Ring
Passives in Radius can be Allocated without being connected to your tree
-(20-10)% to all Elemental ResistancesThough we cannot touch; one thought, one wish, through centuries alone in darkness.Place into an allocated jewel socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket. or Intuitive LeapIntuitive Leap
Viridian JewelRadius: SmallPassives in Radius can be Allocated without being connected to your treeThe carpenter who picks up a blade is not mad.
He's ambitious.Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket. unique jewels were not disabled if either jewel was replaced with another jewel.
- Fixed a bug where the "Warcries count as having 10 additional nearby Enemies" stat on the Cry Wolf cluster jewel notable didn't stack as intended.
- Fixed a bug preventing characters beyond your first from interacting with the Blight Pump.
- Fixed a bug where revealed portions of the minimap would sometimes not correctly save when leaving and then returning to areas.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when searching in the Atlas panel.
This patch was a restartless deploy on the servers, you will need to restart your client to receive the client changes.
- Kieren_GGG (March 17, 2020). "3.10.0c Patch Notes (restartless)". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved March 18, 2020.