March 17, 2020
March 18, 2020
March 19, 2020
- Delirium modifiers are now applied on a per-pack basis. This means that a given pack of monsters will only have a single Delirium modifier, rather than potentially having a variety of different modifiers.
- Reduced the difficulty of Delirium monsters at each mist depth.
- Increased the drop rate of Simulacrum SplintersSimulacrum SplinterStack Size: 300Combine 300 Splinters to create a Simulacrum.
Shift click to unstack..
- Significantly reduced the chance of Delirium modifiers appearing on monsters.
- Digust's mortars no longer deal damage on impact.
- Reduced the damage of the stationary volatiles created by Digust's mortar skill by 30%.
- Reduced the damage that Rage monsters deal by 20%.
- Reduced the damage of the projectile skill that Spite monsters use by 50%. Additionally, this projectile skill is longer affected by additional projectile modifiers. The explosion damage is unchanged.
- Increased the range at which Delirium objects that spawn monsters are triggered.
- Increased the number of monster packs that spawn when you are far into the Delirium.
- Improved the visibility of Shavronne's Books when under the effects of Delirium.
- Fixed a bug where Delirium objects which spawn monsters weren't spawning in maps affected by Delirium Orbs.
- Fixed a bug where the AssailumAssailum
Sinner TricorneQuality: +20%
Evasion: (862-1042)Requires Level 64, 138 DexGrants Level 20 Snipe Skill
Socketed Non-Channelling Bow Skills are Triggered by Snipe
Socketed Triggered Bow Skills deal 33% less Damage
+(350-500) to Accuracy Rating
+(350-500) to Evasion Rating
(7-10)% chance to Dodge Attack Hits while Channelling
(7-10)% chance to Dodge Spell Hits while ChannellingA moment of calm before the battle can end the war. unique helmet wasn't restricted to only drop from Delirium bosses.
- Fixed a bug where capturing Bestiary beasts didn't give credit towards reward kill counters for Delirium encounters.
- Fixed a bug where corrupting a Unique Jewel into a different Unique Jewel didn't give credit towards the Curious Corruption challenge.
- Skills which target monsters when bound to the left mouse button now have a 350ms grace period after being used where they can target a monster if you did not target a monster initially. Additionally, after killing a target while holding down the left mouse button, there is now a 750ms grace period where you can target a new monster and begin attacking it without having to let go of your left mouse button.
- Fixed a bug where dual-wielding non-thrusting one-handed swords didn't count as dual-wielding.
- Fixed a bug causing Vaal Side Areas to drop fewer maps than intended.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 where the "x% increased Attack Damage while you have Fortify" stat found on the Unstoppable Hero ascendancy passive and Rampart passive wasn't working.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 causing the Harness the Void ascendancy passive to stop working.
- Fixed a bug where the Gladiatorial Combat cluster jewel notable was giving 2% increased Attack Damage per 1 Armour or Evasion on Shield, rather than per 75 as intended.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using StormbindStormbindSpell, AoE, Channelling, Lightning, Duration
Mana Cost: (5-14)
Cast Time: 0.20 secRequires Level 28Channel to improve runes placed by Stormbind based on the mana you spend channelling this skill. Release to detonate the targeted rune, which will cause other runes to detonate in a chain reaction.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal0.5% increased Cast Speed1% increased Effect of ShockRunes have 0.5% increased Area of Effect for each time they've been Improved1% more Damage
Runes deal -3% more Damage with Hits and Ailments for each time they have been ImprovedBase duration is 12 seconds
Deals (36-306) to (108-919) Lightning Damage
Runes can be improved 3 times
Runes deal 100% more Damage with Hits and Ailments for each time they have been Improved
50% reduced Movement Speed
A Rune is Improved for each (5-24) Mana Spent
Runes have 30% more Area of Effect for each time they have been ImprovedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. supported by Spell Totem SupportSpell Totem SupportSupport, Spell, Totem
Mana Multiplier: 200%Requires Level 8Supports spell skills that are not triggered. Instead of casting that spell, you will summon a totem that casts the spell for you.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent1% increased Totem Placement speed1% increased Totem Duration1% increased Totem RangeSupported Skills will summon a Totem which uses that Skill
Totem lasts 8 seconds
Supported Skills deal (35-26)% less Damage
Spells Cast by Totem have 30% less Cast SpeedThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket..
This patch was a restartless deploy on the servers, you will need to restart your client to receive the client changes.
- Kieren_GGG (March 18, 2020). "3.10.0d Patch Notes (restartless)". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved March 18, 2020.