June 20, 2020
June 22, 2020
June 25, 2020
- Fixed an issue where some Harvest monsters would flee much more often than intended.
- Fixed a bug where some Unique items were yielding more Perandus CoinsPerandus CoinStack Size: 5000Trade coins to Cadiro Perandus.
Shift click to unstack. than intended when sacrificed. This primarily affected Unique items that do not ordinarily drop.
- Fixed a bug where the "Upgrade an Engineer's Orb to an Infused Engineer's Orb" Harvest craft only required 10 Lifeforce, rather than 100.
- Fixed a bug where the Combat Control notable passive didn't prevent Warcries from Exerting travel skills.
- Fixed a bug causing the unique ring Storm Secret and unique amulet Retaliation Charm to drop earlier than intended.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when upgrading a Blight Tower.
This patch has been deployed restartlessly. New instances you enter will have the instance fixes and you will need to restart your client to receive the client changes.
The following server-side hotfixes were deployed after the 3.11.0e patch:
- Fixed a bug where a Harvest crafting method could give items with Abyss Sockets additional Abyss Sockets.