July 2, 2020
July 9, 2020
July 16, 2020
- Added currency icons to the Harvest Crafting UI to more clearly display what a given crafting option does at a glance.
- Reduced the amount of time that the 'Harvest Ready' notification is displayed to 5 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- It is no longer possible to Upgrade Essences, Oils or Maps when viewing the Stash through the Harvest Crafting 'stash view'.
- Fixed a bug where attempting to upgrade Oils in a Blight Stash Tab would result in the Oils being deleted if you were viewing the Stash through the Harvest Crafting 'stash view'.
- Fixed additional bugs that could cause the Avatar of the Grove to fail to transition to another phase of the encounter.
- Fixed an issue where clicking the Seed Cache negatively impacted performance for the remainder of the area.
- Fixed a bug preventing the use of The Enmity DivineThe Enmity Divine
Physical Damage: (260.4-290.4) to (445.2-475.2)
Critical Strike Chance: (9.10%-9.80%)
Attacks per Second: 1.15
Weapon Range: 13Requires Level 66, 113 Str, 113 Int+18% Chance to Block Attack Damage while wielding a StaffSocketed Gems are supported by Level 1 Chance to Bleed
Grants Summon Harbinger of Brutality Skill
+5% Chance to Block Attack Damage while wielding a Staff
+(30-40)% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Bleeding from Critical Strikes
Adds (160-185) to (200-225) Physical Damage
(30-40)% increased Critical Strike Chance
or upgraded Harbinger Unique items in the "Change a Harbinger Unique or Unique Piece into a random Beachhead Map" Harvest Craft.
- Fixed a bug where Oshabi would repeatedly say "This way, exile." each time you entered the Sacred Grove if you had completed or partially completed the Harvest tutorial quest without speaking to her first.
- Fixed a bug where the incorrect quest text would be displayed after you had activated the Heart of the Grove.
- Fixed a bug where Infused Zana Modifiers were able to be used with Blighted Maps.
- Fixed a bug where completing Shaper Guardian Maps with maximum Delirium didn't count towards the "Complete a Rare Map with maximum Delirium" challenge step.
- Fixed a bug causing the Sacred Grove portal to spawn in unwalkable locations in The Belly of the Beast Level 1 and The Belly of the Beast areas.
- Reduced the intensity of Bloom effects for the following assets: The Eradicator skills, Stygian Desecrate EffectStygian Desecrate EffectSkill Gem EffectYour Desecrate becomes a Stygian Effect., Tornado ShotTornado ShotAttack, Projectile, Bow
Cost: (8-10) ManaRequires Level 28Fires a piercing shot that travels until it reaches the targeted location. It will then fire projectiles out in all directions from that point, which will travel for a short time before disappearing.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent1% increased Projectile DamageConverts 3% of Physical Damage to a random Element0.5% increased Attack SpeedDeals (100-120)% of Base Attack Damage
Fires 3 secondary ProjectilesPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket., Flame Golem skills, Tectonic SlamTectonic SlamFire, Attack, AoE, Slam, Melee
Cost: 10 Mana
Attack Speed: 80% of base
Attack Damage: (180-220)% of base
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (180-220)%Requires Level 28Slam the ground, unleashing a fiery fissure in front of you, dealing area damage and randomly releasing a number of smaller fissures branching off from it. Consume an Endurance Charge every third time you slam the ground with this skill. Requires a Mace, Sceptre, Sword, Axe, Staff, or Unarmed.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal0.5% increased Area of Effect3% increased Burning Damage
1% chance to Ignite enemies0.1% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life1% increased Fire DamageDeals (180-220)% of Base Attack Damage
+5% fissure branching chance per Endurance Charge
60% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage
5% more Area of Effect per Endurance Charge
30% fissure branching chancePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket., Automaton Divine Ire EffectAutomaton Divine Ire EffectSkill Gem EffectYour Divine Ire becomes an Automaton Effect., Phasing effect and Pandemonium WingsPandemonium WingsArmour AttachmentAdds the Pandemonium Wings back attachment to any equipped body armour..
- Fixed a bug where using Divine IreDivine IreLightning, Spell, AoE, Channelling, Physical
Cost: (3-5) Mana
Cast Time: 0.22 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 30%Requires Level 28Channelling draws in energy around you to repeatedly build up stages, damaging a number of nearby enemies when you do so. Release to unleash a powerful burst of energy in a beam in front of you.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent0.5% increased Area of Effect0.5% increased beam width1% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold DamageDeals (17-140) to (25-210) Physical Damage
50% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage
Beam deals 100% more Damage with Hits per Stage after the first
Damages 5 nearby Enemies when you gain Stages
40% chance to gain an additional Stage when Hitting a Normal or Magic Enemy
Beam deals 70% more Damage with Ailments per Stage after the first
50% less Damage while Channelling
Gains an additional Stage when Hitting a Rare or Unique EnemyPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. while wearing the Angelic HelmetAngelic HelmetHelmet SkinChanges the appearance of any equipped helmet to the Angelic Helmet Helmet. microtransaction caused bright visual flashes.
- Modifier tags are now displayed when holding Alt while you have the Advanced Mod Descriptions setting enabled. (Currently just the tags used by Harvest and Fossil crafting, but this will be improved upon later)
- Added tags to modifiers that previously did not have them. (This is only small fixes in places they were clearly inconsistent with existing mod tags)
- Areas in the Labyrinth for which instances have previously been opened and then timed out will no longer grant items or experience when re-entered.
- The Ricochet notable has been renamed and is now called Trick Shot.
- The fractured versions of Sporeplume now have less life, rather than increased damage taken. The desired result is for there to be no change in difficulty, simply to fix a case where large damage taken modifiers could cause larger than normal amounts of reflected damage to be dealt.
- Fixed a bug where upgrading a Blight Oil in the Blight Stash Tab was possible while the next highest tier of Oil was already at its maximum stack size (of 5000).
- Fixed a bug where control + clicking a Map in the Anointing slot of the Blight Stash Tab would cause the map to be deleted if your Blighted Maps section was full.
- Fixed a bug where enchanting a belt would remove quality that had been added by using Catalysts.
- Fixed a bug where the "+1 Cooldown Use" stat from the Hasty Reconstruction passive skill didn't work in instances other than the one in which the stat was gained.
- Fixed a bug where the Cold SteelCold Steel
Viridian JewelRadius: LargeIncreases and Reductions to Physical Damage in Radius are Transformed to apply to Cold Damage
Increases and Reductions to Cold Damage in Radius are Transformed to apply to Physical DamageWinter provides us with her own weapons, hanging from the eaves of our homes.Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket. unique jewel didn't convert the Physical Damage from the "x% increased Melee Physical Damage while you have Fortify" passive skills.
- Fixed a bug where the Alchemist's Genius buff (granted by the Spiked Concoction cluster jewel notable passive) didn't apply to various Flask effects, including the Vaal Skill stats from the Soul CatcherSoul Catcher
Quartz FlaskLasts 4.00 Seconds
Consumes 30 of 60 Charges on use
6% chance to Dodge Attack Hits
6% chance to Dodge Spell HitsRequires Level 27Cannot gain Mana during effect
Vaal Skills have (80-120)% increased Critical Strike Chance during effect
Vaal Skills deal (80-120)% increased Damage during effect
Vaal Skills used during effect have (40-20)% reduced Soul Gain Prevention DurationFreedom is for the privileged, even in death.
This item can be transformed on the Altar of Sacrifice along with Vial of the GhostRight click to drink. Can only hold charges while in belt. Refills as you kill monsters. unique Quartz FlaskQuartz FlaskLasts 4.00 Seconds
Consumes 30 of 60 Charges on use
6% chance to Dodge Attack Hits
6% chance to Dodge Spell HitsRequires Level 27Right click to drink. Can only hold charges while in belt. Refills as you kill monsters..
- Fixed a bug preventing the use of Bloodstained FossilsBloodstained FossilStack Size: 10Has a Vaal modifierPlace in a Resonator to influence item crafting.
Shift click to unstack. on Maps.
- Fixed a bug where the Chrome Arctic Breath skill used by Chrome-touched Croakers and Chrome-infused Croakers would detonate as soon as it was cast, rather than when colliding with a target.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.11.0 where Rumbling Mass and similar monsters were missing textures.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.11.0 where The Samurai's EyeThe Samurai's Eye3Watcher's EyeAt night, when the seas are calm, and the skies dark, he can see it. The formless fiend that took his eye, and fractured his mind. divination card lost its background art.
- Fixed a bug where Pocked Lanternbearers' and similar monsters' lanterns did not dim out when they were killed.
- Fixed a bug where the Demonic Body ArmourDemonic Body ArmourArmour SkinChanges the appearance of any equipped body armour to the Demonic Body Armour. microtransaction did not align correctly with the Ranger's hands.
- Fixed a bug causing some NPC dialogue audio to be quieter based on the height of the location the NPC was occupying.
- Updated the visual effects of Volatile Dead to improve the performance of the skill.
- Reduced the frequency that Raised Zombies play their idle audio.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.11.1 where Awakened Elemental Focus was no longer able to support Wintertide Brand.
- Fixed a bug where the "Earthquake deals x% increased Damage per 0.1 seconds Duration" enchantments did not apply to Vaal Earthquake.
- Fixed a bug where Creeping Frost could grant flask charges to you when it expired if you had at least 100% less Area of Effect.
- Fixed a bug where the Fist of War Support visuals would appear if you were Frozen while performing a supported attack.
- Fixed a bug where the "Minions recover X Life when they Block" stat from the Bone Offering skill was not visible on the skill tooltip.
- Fixed a bug where using Doryani's Touch after using Lightning Warp could cause the Doryani's Touch skill to be used at the original location, rather than where you Lightning Warped to.
- Fixed a bug where Galvanic Arrow could sometimes knock enemies back in the wrong direction.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when your Sound 'Channel Count' setting was set to High but your hardware was unable to support it.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when Revenants used their Revive Undead skill.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when a Spectred or Conversion Trapped Xoph's Favoured used its Howl skill.
- Fixed a rare instance crash that could occur when a monster tried to drop an item as a result of a prophecy being completed.
- Fixed a rare instance crash that could occur when Shavronne used her Ball Lightning skill.
The following server-side hotfixes were deployed after the 3.11.1b patch:
- Fixed a bug where some Harvest crafts could change a Maximum Resistance modifier into another Maximum Resistance modifier that could not ordinarily exist on the item slot.
- Fixed a bug where Lifeforce values could overflow, causing harvests to give less Lifeforce than intended. This only occurred with very high amounts of Lifeforce.
- Fixed two instance crashes that could occur during the Izaro encounter.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur during the Haunted Tomb encounter in the Azurite Mine.