July 9, 2020
July 16, 2020
July 30, 2020
- Storage TanksStorage Tank can now hold up to 1,000 Condensed Lifeforce.
- Added a larger Storage Tank which can be created through Harvest Crafting.
- Added slots to the Seed Stockpile which can hold Buds, Flowers and Blossoms.
- Improved the visual clarity of Harvest Crafting descriptions.
- You can now auto-plant while Harvest Crafting is still available.
- Clarified the descriptions of how to grow (and regrow) the Heart of the Grove.
- Fixed a bug where the "Sacrifice a Corrupted Gem to gain x% of the gem's quality as Gemcutter's Prisms" could return a stack of Gemcutter's Prisms with a stack size of 0.
- Fixed a bug preventing enchanting of a Map (using Harvest crafting) if it already had Delirium applied to it.
- Added a "Camera Rotation Effects" Option. This can be disabled to prevent effects similar to that found in the Veritania, The Redeemer encounter room.
- All Vault doors are now automatically opened in a Blighted Vault Map.
- The exit from Vaal Oversoul's arena now unlocks significantly sooner.
- Updated the audio of the Miracle Map Device.
- Improved the default volume of audio effects in the Elder encounter.
- Fixed a bug where blocking a Hit did not always count as having been Hit for the sake of some "have been hit Recently" modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where Sirus, Awakener of Worlds could dismount his throne if there was a dead player underneath it.
- Fixed a bug where Metamorphs could fail to take any actions if they were stunned before having taken an action.
- Fixed a bug where the Mineshaft that Niko drills could intersect with other Azurite Mine encounter nodes.
- Fixed a bug where Betrayal Fortification encounters were unable to spawn in the Desert Map.
- Fixed a bug where Entity of the Void's Flameblast was much smaller than intended.
- Fixed a bug where skeletons summoned by the Bringer of Bones nemesis modifier were always level 4.
- Fixed a bug where monsters could spawn in an inaccessible location in the Chateau Map.
- Fixed a bug where the exit from the Lava Chamber boss arena didn't lock during combat with Fire and Fury.
- Fixed a bug where the Insatiable Malice Weapon Effect was not attached to the correct part of the Demonic Weapon cosmetic.
- Fixed a bug where Labyrinth rotating traps didn't have shadows.
Skills & Passives Fixes
- The first wave from SunderSunderAttack, AoE, Slam, Melee
Cost: 8 Mana
Attack Speed: 75% of base
Attack Damage: (175-220)% of base
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (175-220)%Requires Level 12Slams the ground, creating a slow wave of churning terrain that damages enemies in a sequence of areas in front of you. A number of enemies hit by the wave will release a shockwave, damaging other enemies around them. Using the skill again will stop the previous wave. Requires a Mace, Sceptre, Axe, Staff or Unarmed.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal0.5% increased Area of EffectWave has 0.5% reduced delay between Areas1% increased Physical DamageShockwaves have 1% reduced Area of Effect
Wave has 1% increased Area of EffectDeals (175-220)% of Base Attack Damage
Shockwaves deal 40% less Damage
Wave gains +2 to radius with each Area in the Sequence
Wave Damages 5 Areas
Wave cannot stop before Damaging 2 Areas
Wave causes Shockwaves from up to 5 Enemies in each Area
(0-19)% more Area of Effect
Wave has (0-25)% reduced delay between AreasPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. is now slightly closer to the player to fix a case where very close targets weren't being hit.
- Mirage Saviours, Mirage Warriors and Mirage Chieftains spawned by The SaviourThe Saviour
Legion SwordOne Handed Sword
Physical Damage: (110.4-127.5) to (220.8-243.1)
Critical Strike Chance: (5.40%-5.60%)
Attacks per Second: (1.30-1.34)
Weapon Range: 11Requires Level 62, 122 Str, 104 Dex40% increased Global Accuracy RatingTriggers Level 20 Reflection when Equipped
(40-50)% increased Physical Damage
Adds (16-22) to (40-45) Physical Damage
(8-12)% increased Attack Speed
(8-12)% increased Critical Strike ChanceOn the mirrored edge of infinity, one man sinks forever into darkness, one man rises into light.
But which one am I? unique legion swordLegion SwordOne Handed Sword
Physical Damage: 53-98
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.20
Weapon Range: 11Requires Level 62, 122 Str, 104 Dex40% increased Global Accuracy Rating [sicSīc erat scriptum (Latin: “Thus it was written”) – This quote is reproduced faithfully from its source with the preceding errors.], General's CryGeneral's CryWarcry, AoE, Duration
Cost: (15-19) Mana
Cooldown Time: 4.00 sec
Use Time: 0.80 secRequires Level 24Performs a warcry, taunting nearby enemies to attack the user, and summoning Mirage Warriors from nearby corpses. The Mirage Warriors each use a linked attack skill once before dissipating.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent0.5% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate2% increased Warcry SpeedMirrage Warriors have 2% increased Movement SpeedBase duration is (4-4.9) seconds
(0-38)% increased Warcry Speed
Counts total Power of Enemies and Corpses in Range
Summons Mirage Warriors from 2 corpses per 5 Power, minimum 1 corpse
Maximum 5 Summoned Mirage WarriorsPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. and Tawhoa's Chosen respectively can no longer be stunned.
- Added a larger visual to the aura granted by The Torrent's ReclamationThe Torrent's Reclamation
Cloth BeltRequires Level 60(15-25)% increased Stun and Block RecoveryGrants Summon Greater Harbinger of Time Skill
(10-15)% increased Attack and Cast Speed
(15-20)% increased Energy Shield Recovery rate
(15-20)% increased Life Recovery rate
(15-20)% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate
Debuffs on you expire (15-20)% faster
- Updated the audio of Crystal Earthquake EffectCrystal Earthquake EffectSkill Gem EffectYour Earthquake becomes a crystal effect. and Demonic Earthquake EffectDemonic Earthquake EffectSkill Gem EffectYour Earthquake becomes a Demonic Effect..
- Added audio to Brands when they attach to monsters.
- Fixed a bug where the Master of Metal ascendancy passive would not always grant added Physical Damage.
- Fixed a bug where, while you had the Supreme Ego keystone allocated, activating a temporary aura (through the use of March of the LegionMarch of the Legion
Legion BootsQuality: +20%
Energy Shield: (74-84)Requires Level 58, 54 Str, 54 Int+2 to Level of Socketed Aura Gems
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 25 Blessing
(250-300)% increased Armour and Energy Shield
+(12-18)% to all Elemental Resistances
(20-30)% increased Movement SpeedWhen the time comes to face evil, the faithful are never alone.) would turn off MalevolenceMalevolenceAura, Spell, AoE
Reservation: 50% Mana
Cooldown Time: 1.20 sec
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cast Time: InstantRequires Level 24Casts an aura that multiplies damage over time and increases skill effect duration of you and your allies.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent2% increased Area of EffectYou and nearby allies have 0.1% increased Skill Effect DurationYou and nearby Allies deal 0.25% increased Damage with AilmentsYou and nearby allies deal (14-20)% more Damage over Time
You and nearby allies have (10-19)% increased Skill Effect Duration
+(0-19) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. or ZealotryZealotryAura, Spell, AoE
Reservation: 50% Mana
Cooldown Time: 1.20 sec
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cast Time: InstantRequires Level 24Casts an aura that grants bonuses to damage and critical strike chance of spells to you and your allies, and gives a chance to create Consecrated Ground against stronger enemies.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent2% increased Area of EffectYou and nearby Allies have +0.1% to Critical Strike MultiplierYou and nearby Allies Regenerate 0.01% of Life per secondYou and nearby allies deal (10-15)% more Spell Damage
You and nearby allies have (20-39)% increased Spell Critical Strike Chance
You and nearby Non-Minion Allies have a 10% chance to create Consecrated Ground on Hitting a Rare or Unique Enemy, lasting 8 seconds
+(0-19) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed a bug where Glimmerwood SunderGlimmerwood Sunder EffectSkill Gem EffectYour Sunder becomes a Glimmerwood Effect. didn't play audio for waves beyond the first when supported by Fist of War Support.
- Reduced the brightness of the Demonic Weapon cosmetic while it had Blood Guard Weapon Effect applied to it.
- Reduced the brightness of the following effects: Celestial Herald Effect, Crystal Earthquake Effect, Dragon Fireball Effect, Huntsman Aura Effect, Pandemonium Portal Effect, Ringmaster Weapon Effect, Sentinel Portal Effect and Thaumaturgy Wings.
- Fixed two instance crashes.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur in the Labyrinth.
The following server-side hotfixes were deployed after the 3.11.1c patch:
- Fixed a rare issue where Small Cluster JewelsSmall Cluster JewelPlace into an allocated Small, Medium or Large Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Added passives do not interact with jewel radiuses. Right click to remove from the Socket. could be rolled so that it appeared that they granted two Notable passive skills. This is a visual issue only.
This patch has been deployed restartlessly. New instances you enter will have the instance fixes.