July 16, 2020
July 30, 2020
July 31, 2020
- Areas in the Labyrinth created by GiftsGift to the GoddessThe Goddess abides a kingdom beyond compare,
should you meet her challenge.Travel to the Aspirants' Plaza and spend this item to open the Eternal Labyrinth of Opportunity. You must have completed the six different Trials of Ascendancy found in Maps in order to access this area., TributesTribute to the GoddessYou may appeal to the Goddess for another verdict,
but justice favours only the truly worthy.Travel to the Aspirants' Plaza and spend this item to open the Eternal Labyrinth of Fortune. You must have completed the six different Trials of Ascendancy found in Maps in order to access this area. or Dedications to the GoddessDedication to the GoddessBefore the Goddess, nothing remains hidden.
Adversity reveals old flaws and new strengths.Travel to the Aspirants' Plaza and spend this item to open the Eternal Labyrinth of Potential. You must have completed the six different Trials of Ascendancy found in Maps in order to access this area. for which instances have previously been opened and then timed out will no longer grant items or experience when re-entered. This previously applied to all Labyrinth difficulties.
- Cultists in the Lookout MapLookout MapMap Level: 71
Map Tier: 4
Guild Character: CA glorious vista once exclusive to emperors. Not anymore.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. boss room can no longer have the Fractured nemesis modifier.
- Ballista Totems no longer play surge effects.
- Fixed a rare bug where multiple uses of a Harvest crafting option could be consumed from a single crafting action.
- Fixed a bug preventing autoplanting of Harvest seeds from the Seed Stockpile if the seeds were item level 86 or higher.
- Fixed a bug where the Sacred Ashes degeneration could persist after the Avatar of the Grove encounter was completed.
- Fixed a bug where some Zana mission variations weren't offered as options. The "Single Portal" variation will remain permanently disabled and will not be offered as an option.
- Fixed a rare bug where you could not access some encounters which branched off of Niko's Mineshaft.
- Fixed a bug where monsters created by skills were included in Warcry power calculations.
- Fixed a bug which prevented Redeemer-influenced Boots from being able to roll Attack Dodge and Spell Dodge modifiers together.
- Fixed a bug where Burtok, Conjurer of Bones' projectiles originated from his target, rather than himself.
- Fixed a bug allowing Mother of the Hive in the Strange Sinkhole vaal side area to spawn far more Sand Spitters than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the effects of the Solaris Sky Beam skill didn't scale correctly with area of effect modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where Ballista Totems that used Power SiphonPower SiphonAttack, Projectile
Cost: (7-11) Mana
Soul Gain Prevention: 0 sec
Attack Damage: (140-159)% of base
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (140-159)%Requires Level 12Fires your wand to unleash projectiles that fire toward enemies in front of you or to your sides, dealing increased damage and granting you a power charge if an enemy is killed by, or soon after, the hit.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent1% increased DamageFires an additional Projectile+1% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Ailments from Critical StrikesDeals (140-159)% of Base Attack Damage
Fires (4-7) additional Projectiles
20% chance to gain a Power Charge when Projectile Hits a Rare or Unique Enemy
+10% to Critical Strike Multiplier per Power Charge
20% increased Critical Strike Chance per Power Charge
Culling StrikePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. could cause performance loss after they had expired.
- Fixed three instance crashes.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Shield ChargeShield ChargeAttack, AoE, Movement, Travel, Melee
Cost: 10 Mana
Radius: 8 / 16Requires Level 10Charges at a targeted location or enemy, pushing away enemies in your path and repeatedly dealing off-hand damage in a small area in front of you. You deal damage in a larger area when you reach the target. The further you travel, the more damage you deal, and the greater your chance of stunning enemies. Cannot be supported by Multistrike.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent1% increased Movement Speed1% increased Damage1% more Damage with Hits at Maximum Charge Distance75% increased Stun Threshold reduction on enemies at Maximum charge distance
(90-109)% increased Movement Speed
100% more Damage with Hits at Maximum Charge Distance
(16-190) to (24-284) Base Off Hand Physical Damage
3 to 4 Added Physical Damage per 15 Armour or Evasion Rating on Shield
Base Off Hand Attack time is (0.53-0.48) seconds
+0.2% to Critical Strike Chance per 10 Maximum Energy Shield on Shield
Base Off Hand Critical Strike Chance is 5%Place into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when taking a screenshot.
- Kieren_GGG (July 30, 2020). "3.11.1d Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved July 30, 2020.