September 18, 2020
September 21, 2020
September 24, 2020
These are the patch notes for version 3.12.1.
- Players no longer block other players in The Rogue Harbour.
- Reward Chests in Unique Contracts no longer become locked when Lockdown occurs.
- Reduced the damage that Clockwork Sentries deal with their on-death explosions.
- Reduced the damage of Automaton Lightning Beam's impact area of effect hit.
- Increased the damage of Automaton Lightning Beam's beam as well as its on-death explosion.
- Escape Route minimap icons are now always visible to players in the same Wing.
- Fixed a bug where Replica Quill RainReplica Quill Rain
Physical Damage: 13.2-35.2
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: (1.88-1.95)
Weapon Range: 120Requires Level 5, 26 DexSocketed Gems are Supported by Level 1 Arrow Nova
+(10-20) to Dexterity
100% increased Physical Damage
(25-30)% increased Attack Speed
+2 Mana gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks
(50-100)% increased Projectile Speed
+(25-50) to Accuracy Rating"How did you manage to lodge arrows in every single test subject and researcher in Lab Three simultaneously?"
- Doctor Bircus's "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 1 Arrow Nova" did not work.
- Fixed a bug where Replica Hyrri's TruthReplica Hyrri's Truth
Jade AmuletRequires Level 64+(20-30) to DexterityGrants Level 22 Hatred Skill
+(25-35) to Dexterity
Adds (12-15) to (24-28) Physical Damage to Attacks
Adds (11-15) to (23-28) Cold Damage to Attacks
+(23-28)% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
(0.8-1)% of Cold Damage Leeched as Life
HAtred has 50% less Reservation"The type Delta test subjects could have escaped with the power offered by
Prototype #15, but they suddenly chose to murder each other instead..." had a lower level requirement than intended.
- Fixed a bug where an Agility Laser hazard could generate with the disabling mechanism in an unreachable location.
- Fixed a bug in Grand Heists where multiple Rogues with the same Job could attempt to do a single job, resulting in multiple job progress bars being visible.
- Fixed a bug where various Heist Unique Items did not have a slot in the Unique Collection Tab.
- Fixed a bug where Flame WallFlame WallSpell, AoE, Duration, Fire
Cost: (4-16) Mana
Cast Time: 0.50 secCreate a wall of fire for a duration, which deals burning damage to everything in its area. Each enemy that enters the wall also receives a secondary burning debuff which persists for a short duration after leaving the wall. Any projectiles fired through the wall by you and allies deal added fire damage and apply the wall's secondary debuff on hit.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal0.5% increased Area of Effect+0.5% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier
1% reduced Skill Effect Duration2% increased Cast SpeedInflicts Fire Exposure for 4 seconds when Enemies enter the wall, applying -0.5% to their Fire ResistanceBase duration is (3-4.9) seconds
Deals (2.2-456.3) Base Fire Damage per second
Secondary Debuff Deals (8.7-1825.2) Base Fire Damage per second
Projectiles which pass through the wall deal (3-78) to (5-117) Added Fire Damage
Base secondary duration is (1-2) seconds
Maximum 3 Flame Walls at a time
Wall will be (40-59) units long
Modifiers to Spell Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effectPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. required more experience than intended to level up.
- Fixed a bug where Splitting SteelSplitting SteelAttack, Projectile, AoE, Physical
Cost: (5-8) ManaConsume a Steel Shard to fire a single projectile that splits on impact or at the targeted location, dealing area damage when it splits and again when the split projectiles explode at the end of their flight. Requires a Sword or Axe. Steel Shards are gained with the Call of Steel Skill.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal1% increased Impale Effect0.5% chance to inflict an additional Impale when this Skill inflicts Impale0.5% increased Area of Effect
1% increased Projectile Speed-2% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit
2% increased DamageDeals (100-168.4)% of Base Attack Damage
Projectiles Split towards (2-4) targets
Consumes up to 1 Steel Shard
60% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit
(2-75) to (3-113) Added Attack Physical Damage
Projectiles which have Split deal 35% less Damage
50% less Area of Effect after Splitting
Modifiers to number of Projectiles instead apply to
the number of targets Projectile Splits towards
If you have no Steel Shards, Projectile counts as already having Split
Projectiles can Split without hitting a target
+(0-4) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. and Blazing SalvoBlazing SalvoSpell, AoE, Fire, Projectile
Cost: (8-23) Mana
Cast Time: 0.70 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 40%Requires Level 12Fires projectiles which fly in an arc, exploding on impact with either enemies or the ground near where you target. Targeting farther away causes the projectiles to spread out and land over a wider area.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent0.5% increased Area of Effect2% increased Projectile SpeedGain 0.25% of Fire Damage as Extra Chaos DamageDeals (6-162) to (9-243) Fire Damage
Fires (4-6) additional ProjectilesPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. weren't counted as projectiles for the sake of projectile-specific modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where Splitting Steel wasn't affected by Area Damage modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where various skills didn't chain as many times as they should have.
- Fixed a bug where Crackling LanceCrackling LanceSpell, AoE, Lightning
Cost: (12-23) Mana
Cast Time: 0.70 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 115%Requires Level 28Release a beam which deals lightning damage to enemies in a long area in front of you, and has several smaller beams branch off from it at an angle, hitting more enemies to the sides.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal0.5% chance to Shock enemies1% of Lightning Damage Converted to Chaos DamageLoses Intensity with 1% reduced frequency while moving0.5% increased Cast SpeedDeals (28-317) to (85-952) Lightning Damage
+2 to Beam Width Per Intensity
33% less branching angle per Intensity
30% more Damage with Hits and Ailments per Intensity
This Spell loses 1 Intensity every 0.25 seconds while moving, or immediately if you teleport
This Spell gains Intensity when you Cast it, to a maximum of 3Place into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. could be used through some Heist doors.
- Fixed a bug where CremationCremationSpell, AoE, Fire, Duration, Projectile
Cost: (11-20) Mana
Cast Time: 0.60 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%Requires Level 28A targeted corpse explodes, dealing area damage and turning into a volcanic geyser, which will repeatedly unleash projectiles sequentially over the surrounding area for a duration. The explosion of the corpse is not affected by modifiers to spell damage, and cannot be reflected.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal1% increased Fire Damage5% increased Burning DamageFires Projectiles 0.25% faster2% chance to Explode a nearby Corpse when Firing ProjectilesDeals (49-434) to (74-651) Fire Damage
Base duration is 8 seconds
Maximum of 3 Geysers at a time
Explosion deals base Fire Damage equal to 4% of the corpse's Maximum Life
Fires 3 additional Projectiles
Fires Projectiles every 1 seconds
+(0-3) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. had many more projectiles than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the tooltip of Enduring CryEnduring CryWarcry, AoE, Duration
Cost: (13-19) Mana
Cooldown Time: 8.00 sec
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Use Time: 0.80 sec
Radius: 60Requires Level 10Performs a warcry, taunting all nearby enemies to attack the user and granting endurance charges. Gives a brief burst of life regeneration, as well as a buff which grants resistances and physical damage reduction based on your endurance charges.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent1% increased Skill Effect Duration2% increased Warcry Speed1% increased Buff Effect
2% reduced Cooldown Recovery RateBase duration is 2 seconds
Gain 1 Endurance Charge per 5 Power
Regenerate (120-1976) Life over 1 second
Buff grants +2% to all Elemental Resistances per Endurance Charge
Buff grants 2% additional Physical Damage Reduction per Endurance Charge
Counts total Power of Enemies in Range
(0-38)% increased Warcry SpeedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. could display a higher value of Life Regeneration than it actually granted.
- Fixed a bug where multiple copies of Shattering SteelShattering SteelAttack, Projectile, AoE, Physical
Cost: (7-9) Mana
Attack Speed: 85% of baseRequires Level 12Swing an Axe or Sword, consuming Steel Shards to gain a Steel Ward that protects you for a duration, and fire projectiles which shatter on impact or soon after being launched, dealing area damage in front of where they shatter. Steel Shards are gained with the Call of Steel Skill.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal1% increased Impale Effect0.5% increased Area of Effect
1% increased Projectile SpeedFires an additional Projectile1.5% increased Projectile SpeedDeals (100-127.4)% of Base Attack Damage
Base duration is 5 seconds
40% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit
Fires 2 additional Projectiles
Projectiles deal up to 100% more Damage with Hits and Ailments per Steel Shard consumed at the start of their movement, lowering this bonus as they travel farther
(8-113) to (12-169) Added Attack Physical Damage
Consumes up to 2 Steel Shards
Gain a Steel Ward if you have at least 2 Steel Shards, up to a maximum of 6
Each Steel Ward grants +4% Chance to Block Projectile Attack Damage
If you have no Steel Shards, only Fires 1 ProjectilePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. were offered by a vendor.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.12.0 which prevented players from changing their God Powers in their hideouts.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.12.0 where Coward's LegacyCoward's Legacy
Chain BeltRequires Level 52+(9-20) to maximum Energy Shield+(15-20) to all Attributes
(5-10)% increased Movement Speed
50% increased Effect of Curses on you
You count as on Low Life while you are Cursed with Vulnerability
You are Cursed with Vulnerability, with 80% increased EffectDeath is your most important duty.
Face it, or curse your bloodline for all eternity. unique belt didn't count you as being on Low Life when you were cursed with VulnerabilityVulnerabilitySpell, AoE, Duration, Curse, Physical, Hex
Cost: (16-33) Mana
Cast Time: 0.50 sec
Radius: 22Requires Level 24Curse all targets in an area, causing them to take increased physical damage. Attacks against the cursed enemies have a chance to inflict bleeding, and ailments inflicted on them will deal damage faster.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3DivergentAttacks Hits against Cursed Enemies have 0.5% chance to inflict Bleeding0.5% increased Effect of CurseAttack Hits have 0.5% chance to Maim Cursed Enemies for 4 secondsBase duration is (9-10.9) seconds
Cursed enemies take (30-39)% increased Physical Damage
Attacks Hits against Cursed Enemies have 20% chance to inflict Bleeding
Ailments inflicted on Cursed Enemies deal Damage 20% Faster
Curse gains 10 Doom per second if you Cast this Spell yourself
+(0-10) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur after leaving a Heist area.
- Changed the Increased Effect of Hexes on Soul MantleSoul Mantle
Spidersilk RobeQuality: +20%
Energy Shield: (211-230)
Movement Speed: -3%Requires Level 49, 134 IntSocketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Spell Totem
(20-25)% increased Spell Damage
(100-120)% increased Energy Shield
50% increased Totem Life
+1 to maximum number of Summoned Totems
Inflicts a random Hex on you when your Totems die, with 80% more EffectThe greatest mistakes cause suffering
long after they have been made to be More Effect. This was a server-side change, and we will fix the description in our next client patch.
- Fixed a bug with Asenath's Gentle TouchAsenath's Gentle Touch
Silk GlovesQuality: +20%
Energy Shield: 20Requires Level 25, 39 Int+(20-30) to Intelligence
+(60-80) to maximum Life
+(60-80) to maximum Mana
Curse Enemies with Temporal Chains on Hit, with 40% increased Effect
Non-Aura Curses you inflict are not removed from Dying Enemies
Enemies near corpses affected by your Curses are Blinded
Enemies Killed near corpses affected by your Curses explode, dealing
3% of their Life as Physical DamageCool the head and cool the blade. where the explosions damaged players.
- Fixed a bug where Abysses sometimes did not spawn their chests.
- Fixed a bug where the experience penalty on death was not applied consistently in Heist areas.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Whirling BladesWhirling BladesAttack, Movement, Travel, Melee
Cost: 10 ManaRequires Level 10Dive through enemies, dealing weapon damage. Only works with daggers, claws and one handed swords. Cannot be supported by Multistrike.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent0.5% increased Attack Speed3% increased Damage10% increased Evasion Rating while MovingDeals (100-120)% of Base Attack Damage
+0.6 seconds to Attack TimePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. and Vaal Summon SkeletonsVaal Summon SkeletonsVaal, Spell, Minion, Duration
Souls Per Use: 50
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cast Time: 0.80 secRequires Level 10Summons an army of skeletal warriors, archers and mages, led by a powerful general.Per 1% Quality:1SuperiorMinions deal 1% increased DamageSummons (14-21) Skeleton Warriors
Summons (2-9) Skeleton Archers
Summons 1 Skeleton General
Maximum (17-36) Summoned Skeletons
Base duration is 20 seconds
Summons (0-5) Skeleton Mages
CorruptedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Killing Heist monsters no longer causes Alert Level to increase. Disabled various modifiers that are no longer relevant as a result of this change.
- Significantly reduced the number of Rare monsters that spawn from Reward Rooms and during Lockdown, resulting in fewer Rare monsters in formations behind Heist doors.
- Ally Equipment is now more likely to drop.
- Fixed a bug causing higher-tier Ally Equipment to drop earlier than intended.
- Fixed a bug where a Heist reward chest intended to drop Stacked Decks didn't do so at lower area levels.
- Fixed a bug where Replica Maloney's MechanismReplica Maloney's Mechanism
Ornate QuiverRequires Level 45Has 1 SocketHas 2 Sockets
Trigger a Socketed Bow Skill when you Cast a Spell while wielding a Bow
(7-12)% increased Attack Speed
+(50-70) to maximum Life
5% chance to Blind Enemies on Hit with Attacks"The Midnight Tinkerer's aid was invaluable during our brief alliance,
but when we failed to make any progress on resurrection, he continued his search elsewhere..." triggered all socketed Bow Skills, rather than only the socketed Bow Skill in the quiver. Additionally, fixed a bug where the trigger cooldown was being ignored.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.12.0 where Auras could be snapshotted, which could result in an instance crash.
- Kieren_GGG (September 21, 2020). "3.12.1 Patch Notes". Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved September 21, 2020.
- Kieren_GGG (September 22, 2020). "3.12.1 Hotfix 1". Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved September 22, 2020.
- Kieren_GGG (September 22, 2020). "3.12.1 Hotfix 2". Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved September 22, 2020.
- Kieren_GGG (September 22, 2020). "3.12.1 Hotfix 3". Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved September 23, 2020.
- Kieren_GGG (September 22, 2020). "3.12.1 Hotfix 4". Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved September 23, 2020.
- Kieren_GGG (September 23, 2020). "3.12.1 Hotfix 5". Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved September 23, 2020.