September 30, 2020
October 5, 2020
October 6, 2020
These are the patch notes for version 3.12.3.
- Enabled questlines that lead towards The Twins and the Nashta, The Usurper Heist boss encounters.
- Significantly increased the likelihood of obtaining Unique Contracts from Smuggler's Caches.
- Reduced the maximum length of a Heist in higher level areas. The number of Reward Rooms remains unchanged.
- Reduced the number of Heist Job Doors along the path to the primary objective in Heists.
- Moved some of the more valuable main-path chest rewards to Reward Room Chests.
- Improved the rewards of Generic, Talisman, Metamorph and Harbinger Reward Room Chests.
- Dropped Talismans in level 68+ areas now drop with higher-tier modifiers on average and with a random Anointed Notable.
- Many Reward Room Chests can now drop their respective Scarabs.
- Updated the minimap icon used for Generic Rewards to more closely reflect the random assortment of possible rewards.
- Significantly increased the amount of experience that Heist monsters grant when killed.
- Increased the Rogue MarkerRogue's MarkerStack Size: 50000Creates a portal to the Rogue Harbour from a Town or Hideout
Used as Currency for services in the Rogue HarbourRight click on this item while in a Town or Hideout to use it.
Shift click to unstack. value of Heist objectives by up to 40% (based on the Tier of the Contract).
- Reduced the revealing cost for high-tier Blueprints by up to 15%.
- Blueprints now display all rewards that a Wing can contain, rather than just the rewards which must be revealed.
- Rooms on Blueprints that you must spend Rogue Markers to reveal will no longer include Armour, Weapons or Jewellery rewards.
- The "additional seconds to Lockdown Timer" modifier on Ally Equipment now gives a maximum of 5 seconds (from 10 seconds). Existing items are affected by this change.
- The "increased time before Lockdown" modifier on Ally Equipment now gives a maximum of 10% increased time before Lockdown (from 20%). Existing items are affected by this change.
- Isla, the Engineer's Heist Perk now gives 30% increased time before Lockdown at Level 1, up to 50% increased time before Lockdown at Level 5 (from 80% at Level 5).
- Opening a Heist chest during the Imminent Lockdown timer will now reduce the remaining time by 3 seconds (from 1 second).
- Improved the visibility of Observer Totems and their skill effects.
- Observer Totems in Contracts requiring the Perception Job now only increase your Alert Level if their area of effect pulse hits you.
- A description of the Rogue Marker value of a Heist Target can now be seen on a Contract.
- Blueprints will now display the area level on their item tooltip.
- Corpses of many Heist monsters can now be created with DesecrateDesecrateSpell, AoE, Duration, Chaos
Cost: (11-26) Mana
Cast Time: 0.60 secRequires Level 16Desecrates the ground, summoning corpses and dealing chaos damage to all enemies in the area. The corpses will be chosen from the monsters in the current area and any Spectres that have existed in this instance.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal1% increased Cast Speed10% increased Chaos Damage3% chance to spawn an additional CorpseEach Corpse spawned has 1% chance to be a Forgotten CorpseBase duration is 4 seconds
Deals (8.2-294) Base Chaos Damage per second
Spawns 5 corpses
Spawns corpses up to Level (20-100)
Maximum of 10 corpses allowedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Lockpicking Doors now open slightly faster.
- Karst, the Lockpick and Tullina, the Catburglar now complete their Agility Jobs faster.
- Gianna, the Master of Disguise's Disguise skill no longer has a cooldown. This fixes a case where she was unable to disguise herself in quick succession.
- Rogues now have a short cooldown after using a voice line before they can use it again.
- Reinforcements now spawn slightly quicker in Laboratory and Prohibited Library.
- After completing the quest 'The Rogue Harbour', The Gondolier will be placed at the top of the stairs in The Rogue Harbour.
- Fixed an issue where having insufficient mana to use a skill could cause performance loss.
- Fixed a bug which could sometimes result in fewer monsters spawning as reinforcements during Lockdown than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Tullina could fail to open a Heist door in the Underbelly and Bunker.
- Fixed a bug where Rogues would sometimes dance in place after placing a bomb near a Demolition job if you were standing too close to the door.
- Fixed a bug which prevented the "League Interface" hotkey from working on Heist Chests during Lockdown if you had Tibbs or Niles with you.
- Fixed a bug where Mansion ContractsContract: MansionGive this Contract to Adiyah in the Rogue Harbour to embark on the Heist. and BlueprintsBlueprint: MansionHeist Target: Enchanted Armaments
Area Level: (?-83)
Wings Revealed: (1-4)/(2-4)
Escape Routes Revealed: (2-8)/(4-8)
Reward Rooms Revealed: #/<random>
Requires <random Rogue skill> (Level (1-5))Use Intelligence to Reveal additional Wings and Rooms by talking to certain NPCs in the Rogue Harbour. Give this Blueprint to Adiyah to embark on the Grand Heist. were much more rare than intended.
- Fixed a bug where a Heist chest could spawn in unwalkable terrain in Smuggler's Den.
- Fixed a visual issue where it appeared as if Alert Level was not increasing when opening Heist chests.
- Fixed a rare bug where Grand Heist wings could generate without any need for a listed Job.
- Fixed a bug which allowed players to apply Veiled Modifiers and Incubators to Ally Equipment, Contracts and Blueprints.
- Fixed a bug where Vinderi, the Dismantler's Perk, "Heists Chests have a chance to Duplicate their contents", wasn't working.
- Fixed a bug where Trinket modifiers which caused Heist Chests to drop additional rewards weren't being applied if the chest was opened by an accompanying Rogue.
- Fixed a bug where some Ally Equipment could list Adiyah, the Wayfinder and Kurai, the Administrator as Rogues that it could be equipped by.
- Fixed a bug where, if you had completed a Unique Contract (and its quest) through trade or party play before completing the quests that precede it, you would be unable to turn in the quest immediately before the Unique Contract quest, and unable to open new Unique Contracts from that quest line.
- Fixed a bug where Unique Contracts didn't display their Flavour Text.
- Fixed a bug where Heist Rogues would retain their Quest Item dialogue option after you had already taken the Quest Item.
- Fixed a bug where Ashblessed Warden's Beam skill hit a larger area than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Contracts and Blueprints displayed level requirements.
- HexblastHexblastSpell, AoE, Chaos, Hex
Cost: (10-20) Mana
Cast Time: 0.60 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 4.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 150%Requires Level 28Deals chaos damage to a single enemy, dealing more damage if they are Hexed, then removes the Hex with the highest Doom. If a Hex was removed this way, also deals area damage to other enemies around the target, boosting damage and removing Hexes from those enemies in the same way.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal0.5% increased Area of Effect0.5% increased Cast Speed2% increased Damage with Ailments
1% increased Effect of non-Damaging Ailments on EnemiesHexblast has 0.5% chance to not remove a HexDeals (74-689) to (110-1034) Chaos Damage
25% less Area Damage
60% more Damage with Hits per 5 Doom on Hex with most Doom
Removes Hex with most Doom after Damaging
40% more Damage with Ailments per 5 Doom on Hex with most Doom
All Damage can Ignite
All Damage can Freeze
All Damage can Shock
Chaos Damage with Hits is Resisted by lowest Resistance insteadPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. now prioritises Cursed enemies.
- Steel Shards are now maintained between areas.
- Tane Octavius can now be Ctrl + Clicked to bring up the Vendor window.
- The Captain Fairgraves encounter in The Ship Graveyard now begins slightly sooner.
- Added The Hidden BladeThe Hidden Blade
Physical Damage: (66.5-72.2) to (259-281.2)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.10%
Attacks per Second: 1.50
Weapon Range: 10Requires Level 60, 113 Dex, 113 Int30% increased Global Critical Strike ChanceTrigger Level 20 Unseen Strike every 0.5 seconds while Phasing
+(20-40) to Dexterity
(230-260)% increased Physical Damage
30% reduced Attack Speed while PhasingThe shadow warrior moves like the wind;
his strikes land long after he is gone., Crest of DesireCrest of Desire
Fluted BascinetQuality: +20%
Evasion: (352-432)Requires Level 58, 64 Str, 64 DexHas 1 Socket
+(5-8) to Level of Socketed Gems
+(30-50)% to Quality of Socketed Gems
Socketed Skills deal Double Damage
(100-150)% increased Armour and EvasionExpand one single ambition to crystal clarity... and beyond. and The Ghastly TheatreThe Ghastly Theatre
Teak Round ShieldQuality: +20%
Chance to Block: 23%
Movement Speed: -3%Requires Level 58, 74 Str, 74 Dex180% increased Block Recovery+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems
Triggers Level 20 Physical Aegis when Equipped
(300-400)% increased Armour and Evasion
(30-50)% chance to avoid Bleeding
(8-15)% increased Attack and Cast Speed while Physical Aegis is depleted
(50-70)% increased Critical Strike Chance while Physical Aegis is depleted
Nearby Enemies are Blinded while Physical Aegis is not depletedNever let the audience know your true form.
Misdirect them, beguile them.
Strike when they least expect it. to the Unique Collection Tab.
- Adjusted the look of Exalted Weapon EffectExalted Weapon EffectWeapon EffectAdds the Exalted effect to any equipped weapon to closer match its original visuals.
- Fixed a bug which could cause CremationCremationSpell, AoE, Fire, Duration, Projectile
Cost: (11-20) Mana
Cast Time: 0.60 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%Requires Level 28A targeted corpse explodes, dealing area damage and turning into a volcanic geyser, which will repeatedly unleash projectiles sequentially over the surrounding area for a duration. The explosion of the corpse is not affected by modifiers to spell damage, and cannot be reflected.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal1% increased Fire Damage5% increased Burning DamageFires Projectiles 0.25% faster2% chance to Explode a nearby Corpse when Firing ProjectilesDeals (49-434) to (74-651) Fire Damage
Base duration is 8 seconds
Maximum of 3 Geysers at a time
Explosion deals base Fire Damage equal to 4% of the corpse's Maximum Life
Fires 3 additional Projectiles
Fires Projectiles every 1 seconds
+(0-3) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. to sometimes deal no damage.
- Fixed a bug which could prevent the use of BerserkBerserkSpell
Cost: (10-16) Mana
Cooldown Time: 5.00 sec
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cast Time: InstantRequires Level 34Consumes Rage at an accelerating rate to provide a powerful buff, granting more attack damage, attack speed, movement speed, and less damage taken.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent1% increased Attack Damage0.5% increased Cooldown Recovery RateBuff grants 0.25% more Spell DamageAt least 5 Rage required to start Berserking
(15-20)% more Damage with Attacks
(15-20)% more Attack Speed
(25-30)% more Movement Speed
(15-19)% less Damage taken
25% increased Character Size
Lose 5 Rage per second
Each second, 20% more Rage loss Rate
This Skill's Cooldown does not recover during its effectPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. after weapon-swapping.
- Fixed a bug where reservation skills could remain active after unequipping the item that they were socketed into.
- Fixed a bug where Phantasmal CycloneCycloneAttack, AoE, Movement, Channelling, Physical, Melee
Cost: 2 Mana
Attack Speed: 300% of base
Attack Damage: (44-54)% of base
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (44-54)%Requires Level 28Channel this skill to move towards a targeted location while spinning, building up stages while constantly attacking enemies in an area around you. While channelling this skill, you cannot be knocked back.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal0.5% increased Area of Effect1% chance to Knock Enemies Back on hit0.25% more Movement Speed1% Chance to Avoid Interruption from Stuns While Using this SkillDeals (44-54)% of Base Attack Damage
30% less Movement Speed
First Hit deals 50% less Damage
Gains 1 Stage every (0.33-0.17) seconds while Channelling
+1 to radius per Stage
Lose 1 Stage every 0.33 seconds while not Channelling
(5-28) to (8-42) Added Attack Physical Damage
Maximum (3-6) Stages
8% increased Area of Effect per 1 additional Melee Strike RangePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.'s "x% Chance to Avoid Interruption from Stuns While Using this Skill" quality modifier rolled when you began channelling and used the outcome of that roll until you stopped channelling, rather than rolling each time something attempted to stun you.
- Fixed a bug where Void SphereVoid SphereSpell, AoE, Duration, Physical, Chaos, Orb
Cost: (30-54) Mana
Cooldown Time: 10.00 sec
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cast Time: 0.60 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 55%Requires Level 34Creates a Void Sphere which Hinders enemies in an area around it, with the debuff being stronger on enemies closer to the sphere. It also regularly releases pulses of area damage. The Void Sphere will consume the corpses of any enemies which die in its area. Can only have one Void Sphere at a time.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal0.5% increased Area of Effect2% reduced Skill Effect Duration
2% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate3% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold DamageVoid Sphere has 0.5% increased Pulse FrequencyBase duration is 5 seconds
Deals (27-241) to (41-361) Physical Damage
Enemies in range are Hindered, with up to (30-39)% reduced Movement Speed, based on distance from the Void Sphere
40% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage
Pulses every 0.4 secondsPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket., Sigil of PowerSigil of PowerSpell, AoE, Duration, Lightning
Cost: (30-54) Mana
Cooldown Time: 10.00 sec
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cast Time: 0.50 secRequires Level 34Places a Sigil on the ground, which grants a buff to you and allies in the area around it for a duration. The Sigil gains stages as you spend mana in its area, making the buff more powerful. You can only have one Sigil of Power at a time.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal0.5% increased Area of Effect-0.05 to Maximum StagesBuff Grants 1% chance to Shock enemies0.5% reduced Mana Cost of your Skills while in Area
Buff Grants 1% increased Spell DamageBase duration is 12 seconds
10% increased Mana Cost of your Skills while in Area
Gains a Stage when you Spend a total of (72-400) Mana while in Area
Maximum 4 Stages
Buff grants (2-7) to (29-141) Added Lightning Damage per Stage
Enemies in Area deal (10-19)% less Damage while at maximum Stages
Minimum 1 second between StagesPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket., Flame WallFlame WallSpell, AoE, Duration, Fire
Cost: (4-16) Mana
Cast Time: 0.50 secCreate a wall of fire for a duration, which deals burning damage to everything in its area. Each enemy that enters the wall also receives a secondary burning debuff which persists for a short duration after leaving the wall. Any projectiles fired through the wall by you and allies deal added fire damage and apply the wall's secondary debuff on hit.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal0.5% increased Area of Effect+0.5% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier
1% reduced Skill Effect Duration2% increased Cast SpeedInflicts Fire Exposure for 4 seconds when Enemies enter the wall, applying -0.5% to their Fire ResistanceBase duration is (3-4.9) seconds
Deals (2.2-456.3) Base Fire Damage per second
Secondary Debuff Deals (8.7-1825.2) Base Fire Damage per second
Projectiles which pass through the wall deal (3-78) to (5-117) Added Fire Damage
Base secondary duration is (1-2) seconds
Maximum 3 Flame Walls at a time
Wall will be (40-59) units long
Modifiers to Spell Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effectPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. and Frost ShieldFrost ShieldSpell, AoE, Duration, Cold
Cost: (30-54) Mana
Cooldown Time: 5.00 sec
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cast Time: 0.50 secRequires Level 34Place a Frost Shield that drains your energy shield for one second or until you run out, gaining stages while this drain occurs. The Frost Shield takes some damage from hits in place of you and allies while in its area. Enemies in the area are Chilled. You can only have one Frost Shield active at once.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal1% increased Effect of Cold Ailments1% increased Area of Effect0.5% of Damage dealt to you or Allies in Area with Hits by Enemies in Area is taken from Frost Shield's Life before your Life or Energy ShieldFrost Shield Regenerates 0% of its Life per secondBase duration is 10 seconds
20% of Damage dealt to you or Allies in Area with Hits by Enemies in Area is taken from Frost Shield's Life before your Life or Energy Shield
Maximum 4 Stages
Frost Shield has (190-910) maximum Life per Stage
60% of Damage dealt to you or Allies in Area with Hits by Enemies outside Area is taken from Frost Shield's Life before your Life or Energy Shield
You lose (150-730) Energy Shield per second
Gains 1 Stage every 0.3 seconds while you are losing Energy Shield
You gain +(0.1-0.38)% to Spell Critical Strike Chance per Stage while in AreaPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. supported by Trap SupportTrap SupportSupport, Trap
Cost & Reservation Multiplier: 110%Requires Level 8Supports spells, or attacks that use bows or wands. Instead of using that skill, you will throw a trap that will use the skill for you when an enemy walks near it. Traps cannot use channelling skills.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3DivergentSupported Skills have 0.5% increased Trap Throwing SpeedSupported Skills deal 0.5% increased DamageSupported Skills have 1% increased Trap Trigger Area of EffectTrap lasts 4 seconds
Supported Attack Skills cannot be used with Melee Weapons
Supported Skills have (0-19)% increased Trap Throwing Speed
Supported Skills deal (0-38)% increased Trap DamageThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. could visually disappear after you threw a different trap.
- Fixed a bug causing the moving of the camera when Lightning Warping to be out of sync with the skill effects.
- Fixed a bug where the Unnatural InstinctUnnatural Instinct
Viridian JewelLimited to: 1
Radius: SmallAllocated Small Passive Skills in Radius grant nothing
Grants all bonuses of Unallocated Small Passive Skills in Radius"I don't know how I know,
I just know that I know."Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket. unique Viridian JewelViridian JewelPlace into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket. would not grant implicit modifier stats if they matched a stat granted by being socketed into your passive skill tree.
- Fixed a bug where Replica Rumi's ConcoctionReplica Rumi's Concoction
Granite FlaskLasts 0.40 Seconds
Consumes 30 of 60 Charges on use
+3000 to ArmourRequires Level 68You gain an Endurance Charge on use
+(35-50)% Chance to Block Attack Damage during Flask effect
+(20-30)% Chance to Block Spell Damage during Flask effect
Petrified during Flask Effect
90% reduced Duration"The most terrifying split second of my life."
- Researcher GravenRight click to drink. Can only hold charges while in belt. Refills as you kill monsters. unique flask didn't display its buff name while active.
- Fixed an issue where the "Crackling Lance has x% increased branching angle" Eternal Labyrinth helmet enchantment had a lower value than intended. It now grants 36% increased branching angle.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.12.0 where the CortexCortex
Relic Chambers MapMap Level: 83
Map Tier: 9
Item Quantity: +100%
Monster Pack Size: +25%100% increased Experience gain
Monster Level: 83
Map has (3-5) additional random Modifiers
Map has (2-4) additional Synthesis Global ModifiersThough my life is gone, my purpose is not.
My will remains, emboldened and empowered by the righteousness of my cause.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. encounter no longer spawned minions.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.12.0 where Void Pits in Synthesis Guardian encounters weren't removed.
- Fixed a bug where opening a Map with an Alva Atlas Mission while you had no Incursions remaining for your Temple of Atzoatl would consume the mission.
- Fixed a bug where Vaal Temple MapVaal Temple MapMap Level: 83
Map Tier: 16
Guild Character: >Voices. Visions. Violence. They will haunt these grounds for all of eternity.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. displayed an incorrect Atlas Region and was required to unlock a Favourite Map slot in Valdo's Rest.
- Fixed a bug where the size of Dragon Portal EffectDragon Portal EffectPortalThis character's portals use the Dragon Portal Effect. was smaller than intended when created outside of your Hideout.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Hexblast or Impending Doom Support.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when corrupting Unique Contracts.
The following server-side hotfixes were deployed after the 3.12.3 patch:
- Fixed an issue that prevented the "Defeat Heist Bosses Conditionally" challenge from being completed.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using the Flesh and Stone Aura.
- Fixed an instance crash caused by the Monstrous Treasure prophecy in certain areas.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when you had the Necromantic Aegis keystone passive allocated.