October 20, 2020
October 29, 2020
November 4, 2020
These are the patch notes for version 3.12.4c.
- Fixed a rare issue where Gianna, the Master of Disguise could fail to complete a Job.
- Fixed an issue where Auto-Enforcer's Orb projectile was visibly removed when it died if the Orb had already begun moving, leading to a situation where it would deal damage on impact but would not be visible.
- Fixed an issue where The TwinsContract: The Twins
Vengeful ContractClient: Kurai
Heist Target: Defeat the Vox Twins
Area Level: 83
Requires Lockpicking (Level 5)
Requires Kurai, the Administrator"The Vox speak in threats.
We will answer them with action."Give this Contract to Adiyah in the Rogue Harbour to embark on the Heist. encounter could not be completed if you left the area just as the second Twin knelt down.
- Fixed an issue where you were unable to enter The Twins encounter after they had died.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur during the Arakaali, Spinner of Shadows encounter.
- Fixed an instance crash.
This patch has been deployed restartlessly. New instances you enter will have the instance fixes. You will need to restart your client to download a small patch.
- Hartlin_GGG (October 29, 2020). "3.12.4c Patch Notes". Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved October 29, 2020.