October 29, 2020
November 4, 2020
November 16, 2020
These are the patch notes for version 3.12.4d.
- Added support for Stash Tab Folders and Stash Tab Affinities. Stash Tab Folders can have stash tabs placed in them by dragging them into folders, allowing you to organise your stash tabs however you'd like. Additionally, stash tabs can now have Affinities applied to them. The Stash Tab Affinity system allows you to designate a stash tab to store selected specialised item types in. Ctrl+clicking an applicable item from your inventory into your stash will send it directly to the stash tab with an affinity set for that item, regardless of which stash tab you currently have open, unless you have a stash tab open which has slots that match the item type you are attempting to stash. Affinities are available for the following item types: Currency, Map, Essence, Divination Card, Fragment, Unique, Delve, Blight, Metamorph and Delirium.
- Perception doors in Repository Heists can now be walked through as soon as the door is visibly opened.
- The quality effect granted by Anomalous Lesser PoisonChance to Poison SupportChaos, Support
Cost & Reservation Multiplier: 110%Supports any skill that hits enemies.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3DivergentSupported Skills deal 0.5% increased Damage with PoisonSupported Skills have 0.2% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Killing Blow against Enemies with at least 5 PoisonsSupported Skills deal 1% increased Damage with HitsSupported Skills have (1-94) to (2-141) added Chaos Damage
Supported Skills have 40% chance to Poison on HitThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. now grants "chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Killing Blow against Enemies with at least 5 Poisons" as the previous quality effect did not work.
- The Azurite Mine is now capped at Depth Level 65,535.
- Spectred They of Tul no longer use abilities when not in combat.
- Improved the variability of ground textures in the Glacial Expanse Hideout.
- Updated the Towering Hideout features to more closely match its preview video.
- Fixed an issue where Gianna could fail to open a Heist door when in a Grand Heist Wing which also contained Nenet.
- Fixed an issue which could cause Agility Jobs to not be completable if the Job was aborted after the lever had been pulled.
- Fixed an issue introduced in 3.12.4b which could cause "increased Job Speed" modifiers to instead reduce Job Speed.
- Fixed an issue where Engineering and Agility traps could get into a state of being unable to be deactivated during Lockdown if you had previously deactivated them during the Imminent Lockdown period.
- Fixed an issue where stacks of currency that were converted to a different currency type as a result of a Heist Trinket modifier didn't retain the correct stack size. This affects Chromatic OrbsChromatic OrbStack Size: 20Reforges the colour of sockets on an itemRight click this item then left click a socketed item to apply it.
Shift click to unstack. and Jewellers OrbsJeweller's OrbStack Size: 20Reforges the number of sockets on an itemRight click this item then left click a socketed item to apply it. The item's quality increases the chances of obtaining more sockets.
Shift click to unstack..
- Fixed a bug where the Jeweller's TouchThe Jeweller's TouchThe Jeweller leaves five fingerprints and connects them with a single thread.You will create a fully-linked five-socket item with a single Jeweller's OrbRight-click to add this prophecy to your character.Seal Cost:
3x Silver Coin prophecy didn't respect Heist enchantments which restrict the colour of sockets to a specific colour.
- Fixed an issue which could cause distant Delve areas to not be clickable, preventing you from travelling to it.
- Fixed an issue where The Purifier's weapons were unable to perform any attacks.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the quality effects on Anomalous Caustic ArrowCaustic ArrowAttack, Projectile, AoE, Duration, Chaos, Bow
Cost: (6-10) Mana
Attack Damage: (55-64)% of base
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (55-64)%
Projectile Speed: 3260
Radius: 20Fires an arrow which deals chaos damage in an area on impact, and spreads caustic ground. Enemies standing on the caustic ground take chaos damage over time.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent0.5% increased Area of Effect1% chance to inflict Withered for 2 seconds on Hit1% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos DamageDeals (55-64.4)% of Base Attack Damage
Base duration is 2 seconds
Deals (8.8-1927.1) Base Chaos Damage per second
60% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage
Modifiers to Projectile Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effect
+(0-6) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket., Anomalous Onslaught SupportOnslaught SupportSupport
Cost & Reservation Multiplier: 130%Supports any skill that hits enemies.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3DivergentSupported Skills have 0.5% increased Attack and Cast Speed1% increased Onslaught durationSupported Skills have 1% increased Attack and Cast Speed during OnslaughtSupported Skills have (20-39)% chance to grant Onslaught for (3-6.8) seconds on
dealing a Killing Blow
Supported Skills have 10% chance to grant Onslaught for 3 seconds when you Hit a Unique EnemyThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. and Divergent Nightblade SupportNightblade SupportAttack, Support
Cost & Reservation Multiplier: 140%Requires Level 18Supports attack skills. Cannot support skills which create minions.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3DivergentSupported Skills have 1% increased Critical Strike Chance1% increased Effect of Elusive from Supported Skills5% increased Critical Strike Chance against Enemies on Full LifeSupported Skills grant Elusive on Critical Strike
Supported Skills have +(0.7-1)% to Critical Strike Chance while Elusive
Elusive from Supported Skills also grants +(80-99)% to Critical Strike Multiplier for
Skills Supported by Nightblade
Supported Skills can only be used with Claws or Daggers
(0-28)% increased Effect of Elusive from Supported SkillsThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. from working.
- Fixed an issue where Shift-Attacking an enemy with Flicker StrikeFlicker StrikeAttack, Melee, Strike, Movement, Duration
Cost: 10 Mana
Cooldown Time: 2.00 sec
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Attack Speed: 120% of base
Attack Damage: (142-168)% of base
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (142-168)%Requires Level 10Teleports the character to a nearby monster and attacks with a melee weapon. If no specific monster is targeted, one is picked at random. Grants a buff that increases movement speed for a duration. The cooldown can be bypassed by expending a Frenzy Charge.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent0.25% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Hit3% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate1% increased teleport rangeDeals (142.2-168)% of Base Attack Damage
10% increased Attack Speed per Frenzy Charge
15% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Hit
Buff grants 20% increased Movement Speed
Base duration is 3 secondsPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. could bypass Flicker Strike's maximum range.
- Fixed an issue which could prevent throwing Mines after using Shield ChargeShield ChargeAttack, AoE, Movement, Travel, Physical, Melee
Cost: 10 Mana
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Radius: 8 / 16Requires Level 10Charges at a targeted location or enemy, pushing away enemies in your path and repeatedly dealing off-hand damage in a small area in front of you. You deal damage in a larger area when you reach the target. The further you travel, the more damage you deal, and the greater your chance of stunning enemies. Cannot be supported by Multistrike.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent1% increased Movement Speed1% increased Damage1% more Damage with Hits at Maximum Charge Distance75% increased Stun Threshold reduction on enemies at Maximum charge distance
(90-109)% increased Movement Speed
100% more Damage with Hits at Maximum Charge Distance
(16-190) to (24-284) Base Off Hand Physical Damage
3 to 4 Added Physical Damage per 15 Armour or Evasion Rating on Shield
Base Off Hand Attack time is (0.53-0.48) secondsPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed a rare issue where the order, names and colours of Stash Tabs were not correctly inherited from those in the parent league.
- Fixed an issue on Mac where enabling Antialiasing Quality caused the game to only display Bloom effects.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur during the Arakaali, Spinner of Shadows encounter.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when exiting Path of Exile.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur on Mac when opening the Map DeviceMap DeviceHideout ItemCreates an object in your hideout2 VariationsFavour cost: 0
- Fixed a bug where affinities did not work on stash tabs for some players.
You will need to restart your client to receive the client fixes of this hotfix.
- Fixed a common client crash related to audio events.
You will need to restart your client to receive the client fixes of this patch.
- Kieren_GGG (November 4, 2020). "3.12.4d Patch Notes". Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved November 5, 2020.
- Kieren_GGG (November 6, 2020). "3.12.4d Hotfix". Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved November 6, 2020.
- Kieren_GGG (November 9, 2020). "3.12.4d Hotfix 2". Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved November 10, 2020.