April 21, 2021
April 28, 2021
May 3, 2021
Ultimatum Improvements and Fixes
- "Stand in the Stone Circle" Ultimatum encounters now have larger circles.
- Monsters in the "Stand in the Stone Circle" Ultimatum encounters have had their experience and drops improved to bring them more into line with other Ultimatum encounters.
- Capped the number of rare Monsters that can spawn per wave during Ultimatum encounters.
- Entrances to subareas (such as a Vaal Side Area) are now temporarily disabled while inside an Ultimatum encounter.
- Enabled the Razor Dance Ultimatum modifier.
- Added a short grace period when being teleported to The Trialmaster's arena.
- Improved various visual effects in The Trialmaster encounter.
- Fixed a bug where Monsters could sometimes fail to disappear after completing an Ultimatum encounter.
- Fixed a bug where The Hale HeartThe Hale Heart4Item
Item Level: 100
Elder ItemThough the years weakened his mind, his body remained deadly as ever. divination card wasn't counting towards the "Influenced Item" reward criteria in the "Turn in Divination Cards" challenge.
General Improvements and Fixes
- Improved the targeting of the Reap skill. Previously, casting Reap while targeting a Monster could result in the skill failing to hit the Monster, as the skill was being cast from the point of your cursor. Now, casting Reap while targeting a Monster will cause the skill to be cast at the Monster's location.
- The in-game Character Sheet now displays "Immune to Chaos Damage" if you have the Chaos Inoculation keystone passive skill allocated.
- The reflected damage from Konu, Maker of Wind's Molten ShellMolten ShellSpell, AoE, Duration, Fire, Physical, Guard
Cost: (8-12) Mana
Cooldown Time: 4.00 sec
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Soul Gain Prevention: 0 sec
Cast Time: Instant
Radius: 15Applies a buff that adds to your armour, and can take some of the damage from hits for you before being depleted. When the buff expires or is depleted, the skill deals reflected damage to enemies around you based on the total damage that was taken from the buff. Shares a cooldown with other Guard skills.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent1% increased Skill Effect DurationBuff can take additional Damage equal to 0.25% of your ArmourReflected Damage Penetrates 1% of Enemy Fire ResistanceBase duration is 3 seconds
Buff grants +(50-858) to Armour
75% of Damage from Hits is taken from the Buff before your Life or Energy Shield
Buff can take Damage equal to 20% of your Armour, up to a maximum of 10000
Reflects (100-3000)% of Damage taken from Buff as Fire Damage when Buff expires or is depleted
This Skill's Cooldown does not recover during its effectPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. skill now deals 33% less damage and has a 1 second cooldown (previously no cooldown).
- Clarified that the Snow Cloak buff doesn't cause you to take less damage. This is purely a description change.
- Clarified that Fanaticism grants reduction of all costs (not only mana costs). This is purely a description change.
- Clarified that the Luminous TroveLuminous Trove7Voices
CorruptedPlenty enter, dreaming of treasure
Twenty bled, slain as they fled
Shadows loom, half left doomed
The blind cries, five lost eyes
Careless twins, a lich's new prize
One as a decoy, none pass the king
Gehennix feeds only on whispers and A Modest RequestA Modest Request3MegalomaniacCede all power and wealth to me and
serve me in perpetuity.
A minor inconvenience I assure you. divination cards reward corrupted items. This is purely a description change.
- Fixed a bug where the City Square, Factory and Ramparts maps were generating inaccessible areas.
- Fixed a bug where opening The Temple of Atzoatl or a Betrayal Safehouse in a map containing a Conqueror's Citadel could cause the Conqueror to fail to drop a watchstone.
- Fixed a bug where the Betrayal Investigation board could sometimes fail to show the correct Syndicate members and their relationships.
- Fixed a bug where the Duelist was unable to purchase Cruelty Support from Yeena after completing Sharp and Cruel.
- Fixed a bug where DespairDespairSpell, AoE, Duration, Chaos, Curse, Hex
Cost: (16-33) Mana
Cast Time: 0.50 sec
Radius: 22Requires Level 24Curses all targets in an area, lowering their chaos resistance and increasing damage over time they take. All hits will deal added chaos damage to the cursed enemies.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3DivergentCursed enemies take 0.5% increased Damage from Damage Over Time effects0.5% increased Effect of CurseSpell Hits have 0.5% chance to Hinder Cursed Enemies with 30% reduced Movement Speed for 4 secondsBase duration is (9-10.9) seconds
Cursed enemies have -(20-29)% to Chaos Resistance
Cursed enemies take (15-25)% increased Damage from Damage Over Time effects
Adds (9-46) to (12-57) Chaos Damage to Hits against Cursed Enemies
Curse gains 10 Doom per second if you Cast this Spell yourself
+(0-10) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. linked with Blasphemy SupportBlasphemy SupportSupport, Hex, Aura
Cooldown Time: 1.20 sec
Can Store 1 Use(s)Requires Level 31Supports hex curse skills, turning them into auras that will apply their effect to all enemies in an area around you.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent0.5% increased Effect of Supported Curses0.5% reduced Effect of Supported Curses
Supported Skills have 2% increased Area of EffectSupported Skills have 0.1% reduced Mana ReservedSupported Skills apply their Curse as an Auras
Supported Curse Skills also count as Aura Skills
Using Supported Skills is Instant
(0-76)% increased Area of Effect of Supported Curse SkillsThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. could stop reserving mana temporarily if you used the Witchfire BrewWitchfire Brew
Stibnite FlaskLasts 5.00 Seconds
Consumes 15 of 30 Charges on use
100% increased Evasion RatingRequires Level 48Creates a Smoke Cloud on Use50% increased Charges used
(25-40)% increased Damage Over Time during Flask Effect
Grants Level 21 Despair Curse Aura during Flask Effect"Think of those that cursed us, judged us,
and burned our sisters upon the pyre.
Think of their names as you drink,
and even their children will feel what we do to them today."
-Vadinya, to her covenRight click to drink. Can only hold charges while in belt. Refills as you kill monsters. unique flask.
- Fixed a bug where Corrupting Fever could cause you to apply Corrupted Blood to yourself through reflected or self-inflicted hits.
- Fixed a bug where the Rotblood PromiseRotblood Promise
Unset RingRequires Level 56Has 1 SocketSocketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Blasphemy
Curse Auras from Socketed Skills also affect you
Socketed Curse Gems have 50% reduced Reservation
+(20–30) to Intelligence
20% reduced Effect of Curses on you
(15–25)% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments against Cursed EnemiesAccept the infection, let it take hold.
Then carry it far and wide. unique ring could allow curses to bypass curse immunity when activating a curse aura that affects you.
- Fixed a bug where the Fractal Titan boss in the CortexCortex
Relic Chambers MapMap Level: 83
Map Tier: 9
Item Quantity: +100%
Monster Pack Size: +25%100% increased Experience gain
Monster Level: 83
Map has (3-5) additional random Modifiers
Map has (2-4) additional Synthesis Global ModifiersThough my life is gone, my purpose is not.
My will remains, emboldened and empowered by the righteousness of my cause.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. map could use the incorrect skills if it absorbed too many Energy Volatiles.
- Fixed a bug where the Focus has x% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate craftable veiled modifier was being applied to items as a non-crafted modifier. Existing items with this modifier will have the modifier converted to a crafted version.
- Fixed a bug where the Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers modifier was sometimes not working correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the Alternate Quality effect on Divergent Phase RunPhase RunSpell, Duration, Movement, Physical, Travel
Cost: (8-13) Mana
Cooldown Time: 4.00 sec
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cast Time: InstantRequires Level 34Gain a buff that makes you faster, harder to detect, and grants Phasing, letting you pass through enemies. Performing any skill replaces this buff with one that boosts melee physical damage of skills you use yourself (it will not apply to your melee skills used by totems). Consumes Frenzy Charges to increase duration.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent0.5% increased Movement Speed1% increased Skill Effect Duration0.5% chance not to replace the Buff when you use a Skill(30-39)% increased Movement Speed
(20-30)% more Melee Physical Damage
100% increased Stealth
Base duration is 1.8 seconds
Base secondary duration is 0.2 seconds
100% increased Skill Duration per Frenzy Charge removed
Grants PhasingPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. wasn't working correctly.
- Fixed a bug where unique Talismans could drop unidentified from the Temple of Atzoatl.
- Fixed a bug with the Atziri's RuleAtziri's Rule
Physical Damage: 87.6-163.2
Critical Strike Chance: 6.50%
Attacks per Second: 1.30
Weapon Range: 13Requires Level 68, 113 Str, 113 Int+20% Chance to Block Spell Damage while wielding a StaffGrants Level 20 Queen's Demand Skill
Queen's Demand can Trigger Level 20 Flames of Judgement
Queen's Demand can Trigger Level 20 Storm of Judgement
Cannot be Stunned
Damage cannot be ReflectedBow before her... or suffer the most gruelling death imaginable. unique staff where the Queen's Demand skill could sometimes fail to trigger Flames of Judgement and Storm of Judgement.
- Fixed a bug where Tormented Spirits could use skills while possessing a defeated Betrayal target.
- Fixed a bug where Flameblast microtransactions could be applied to the Blood Sacrament skill granted by the Relic of the PactRelic of the Pact
Physical Damage: 14.4-44.4
Critical Strike Chance: 7.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.30
Weapon Range: 120Requires Level 24, 83 Int(15-19)% increased Spell DamageGrants Level 1 Blood Sacrament Skill
Your Critical Strike Chance is Lucky while on Low LifeCrush your enemies with your essence, so that you may drink of theirs. unique wand.
- Fixed a bug in the Caldera Map where items could drop in an inaccessible area.
- Fixed a bug in the Siege Map where items could drop in an inaccessible area.
- Fixed a bug where the Sirus, Awakener of Worlds encounter was missing music. The track has also been re-added to the Hideout Music Player.
- Fixed a visual bug where certain item base types introduced in 3.13.0 weren't displaying correctly when used with Animate Guardian.
- Fixed a bug where the BlackflameBlackflame
Amethyst RingRequires Level 49+(9-13)% to Chaos Resistance+(8–12)% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier
50% reduced Ignite Duration on Enemies
(10–15)% chance to Ignite
Enemies Ignited by you take Chaos Damage instead of Fire Damage from Ignite
Withered does not expire on Enemies Ignited by you
+(20–25)% to Fire and Chaos ResistancesBeyond the veil of death, there burns a fire
by whose light night is borne. unique ring wasn't applying the correct ignite visual.
- Fixed a bug where the Cinderswallow UrnCinderswallow Urn
Silver FlaskLasts 4.00 Seconds
Consumes 40 of 60 Charges on use
OnslaughtRequires Level 48+90 to Maximum Charges
Recharges 5 Charges when you Consume an Ignited corpse
(175-200)% increased Charges used
Enemies Ignited by you during Flask Effect take (7-10)% increased Damage
<One of the three modifiers>A controlled burn is sometimes necessary for new life.Right click to drink. Can only hold charges while in belt. Refills as you kill monsters. unique flask wasn't applying the correct ignite visual.
- Fixed a clipping problem with the Deadly Renegade Cloak microtransaction.
- Fixed a clipping problem with the Orion Gloves microtransaction that affected the Duelist.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when unveiling items.
- Fixed a client crash.
- Fixed an instance crash.
The following server restartless hotfix was deployed after the 3.14.1 patch:
- Fixed a bug that causes local shader compilation to stall other engine tasks such as texture streaming. This means that if you were playing content that used shaders that were not present in your local cache, then the loading of necessary assets would be stalled (causing the low-quality stand-in textures to be used for way longer than intended). This doesn't resolve all graphical/performance issues that we are investigating, but it should help.
This hotfix was deployed without a server restart, you will need to restart your client to receive the changes.