May 3, 2021
May 11, 2021
May 20, 2021
- General Fixes and Improvements
- Clarified that the Harvest craft which changes a unique item into a random unique weapon can also change the item into a random unique quiver. This is purely a description change.
- Fixed an oversight where the HateforgeHateforge
Ancient GauntletsQuality: +20%
Armour: 184Requires Level 72, 68 StrSocketed Gems are Supported by Level 30 Rage
(120-150)% increased Armour
(10-25)% reduced Rage Cost of Skills
Vaal Attack Skills not Used by Totems Cost Rage instead of requiring Souls
You cannot gain Rage during Soul Gain PreventionThe first Karui born on the fringes of the Vaal empire developed a blood fever born of corruption. unique gloves were incorrectly applying to skills that were supported by totems, traps and mines, which allowed Vaal skills to be used freely with no cost or limit. We're currently trying to come up with a solution to allow these gloves to work with traps and mines again, if possible.
- Fixed a bug with the Elementalist's Bastion of Elements notable ascendancy passive skill where Primal Aegis wouldn't be reapplied if you died in an area.
- Fixed a bug with the Mahuxotl's MachinationMahuxotl's Machination
Steel Kite ShieldQuality: +20%
Chance to Block: 26%
Energy Shield: 34
Movement Speed: -3%Requires Level 46, 60 Str, 60 IntCorrupted Soul
Vaal PactThe Banished Architect sought to employ all the
darkest secrets of the Vaal... at the same time. unique shield where Everlasting Sacrifice could sometimes fail to trigger when reaching full energy shield.
- Fixed a bug where the Icestorm skill granted by The Whispering IceThe Whispering Ice
Physical Damage: 49.2-91.2
Critical Strike Chance: 6.10%
Attacks per Second: 1.30
Weapon Range: 13Requires Level 33, 59 Str, 59 Int+18% Chance to Block Attack Damage while wielding a Staff+1 to Level of Socketed Support Gems
Grants Level 1 Icestorm Skill
Plays Whispering Ice sound on killing a rare Monster (Hidden)
(14-18)% increased Intelligence
(8-12)% increased Cast Speed
1% increased Spell Damage per 10 IntelligenceGuard your darkest thoughts well, for they are
the cracks through which the Nightmare crawls. unique staff couldn't be supported by Arcanist BrandArcanist BrandSpell, Duration, Brand
Cost: (18-32) Mana
Cast Time: 0.80 secRequires Level 38Creates a magical brand which can attach to a nearby enemy. It periodically activates while attached, triggering linked spells. The brand will detach if the enemy dies.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal0.5% increased Activation frequencySupported Skills have 0.5% increased Area of EffectSupported Skills have 1% increased Projectile SpeedSupported Skills have 1% increased Chaining rangeCan be Attached for a total Duration of 3 seconds
Activates every 1 second while Attached
Can be Detached for a total Duration of 5 seconds
Increases and Reductions to Cast Speed also apply to this Skill's Activation frequency
Supported Skills deal (55-46)% less Damage
Supported Skills have 40% less Area of Effect
Supported Skills have 40% reduced Chaining range
Supported Skills Deal (40-59)% more Damage to Branded Enemy
Supported Skills have limited Projectile Range
Supported Skills are Triggered by Arcanist Brand, from the Brand's locationPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed a bug where the Gluttony of Elements skill granted by the Blood of CorruptionBlood of Corruption
Amber AmuletRequires Level 20+(20-30) to StrengthGrants Level 10 Gluttony of Elements Skill
Adds 19 to 43 Chaos Damage to Attacks
-(10-5)% to all Elemental Resistances
+(17-29)% to Chaos Resistance
CorruptedIn my dream, a voice spoke to me. It said:
'My reach knows no bounds.
All that is pure is destined to rot.
All that lives is destined to serve.'
- Doryani, Queen's Thaumaturgist unique amulet wasn't healing you and nearby allies when taking elemental damage.
- Fixed a bug where Herald of AgonyHerald of AgonySpell, Herald, Minion, Chaos, Physical
Reservation: 25% Mana
Cooldown Time: 1.00 sec
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cast Time: InstantRequires Level 16Grants a buff giving more poison damage and a chance to inflict poison. When you poison an enemy while you have this buff, you gain Virulence, and summon an Agony Crawler minion that uses projectile and area attacks. You will lose Virulence over time, at a rate which increases the more Virulence you have. The minion will die when you have no Virulence.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent1% increased Minion Movement SpeedMinions deal 2% less Damage
Agony Crawler has 1% chance to inflict Withered for 2 seconds on HitGrants 1% chance to Poison on HitGrants 20% chance to Poison on Hit
Grants 10% more Poison Damage
Agony Crawler deals (5-9)% increased Physical Damage per Virulence you have
Agony Crawler has (2-3)% increased Attack Speed per Virulence you have
Agony Crawler has (1-45) to (3-84) Added Physical Damage per Virulence you have
Maximum 1 Summoned Agony Crawler
Maximum 40 Virulence
Grants Virulence when you Poison an Enemy
Minions cannot Taunt EnemiesPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. being supported by Arrogance could cause the summoned Agony Crawler to fail to attack.
- Fixed a bug where the "Defeat The Trialmaster while affected by Trialmaster's Tether and without any player being hit by the Trialmaster's Heart" challenge didn't always complete when the conditions were met.
- Fixed a bug where players in a party that were no longer participating in an active Ultimatum encounter could still be affected by Ruin.
- Fixed a bug with the Restless Ground III modifier in Ultimatum encounters where monsters resurrected as Phantasms were unable to apply Ruin.
- Fixed a bug where the small "Additional Sample Rewards" nodes in the Valdo's Rest Atlas passive tree could sometimes provide fewer additional samples with rewards than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the Squandered ProsperitySquandered Prosperity5Perandus Manor
Watchstone Count: 4
Corrupted"Our rulers are being ridiculous, and we are suffering." divination card wasn't counting towards the "Unique Map" reward criteria in the "Turn in Divination Cards" challenge.
- Fixed a bug where Tormented Spirits could possess Alva in the Temple of Atzoatl.
- Fixed a bug where Tormented Spirits could possess Conquerors during their portal animation in Conqueror-influenced maps.
- Fixed a flickering issue with some of Sirus, Awakener of Worlds' skills.
- Fixed a bug where items with quality in your stash couldn't be filtered using the '+' character.
- Fixed a visual bug where an incorrect amount of Voltaxic Sulphite could be shown as a reward upon completing a map if you had the Sulphite Infusion atlas passive skill allocated.
- Fixed a visual bug where minion life bars were slightly misaligned.
- Fixed a visual bug where Delirium mist wasn't covering water areas in The Syndrome Encampment.
- Fixed an instance crash.
- Microtransaction Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed a bug where the Bleached Skull Helmet microtransaction was producing an unintended glowing eyes effect.
- Fixed a bug where the Ethercraft Weapon Effect microtransactions weren't correctly applying to the Steam-powered Weapon microtransaction.
- Fixed a bug where the Innocence Character Effect microtransaction could sometimes produce an unintended trail.
- Fixed a bug where the Invisible Buff Effect microtransaction wasn't working correctly with Petrified Blood.
- Fixed a bug where the Lightbringer Weapon Effect microtransaction wasn't applying correctly to two handed axes and maces.
- Fixed a bug where the Nightfall Weapon Effect microtransaction could lose its effect temporarily when used alongside the Nightfall Flame Dash microtransaction.
- Fixed a bug where the Vanguard Apparition Effect microtransaction was producing an unintended distortion effect.
- Fixed a visual bug that could occur if you gained Fanaticism while wearing the Black Body Armour microtransaction.
- Fixed a visual bug that could occur when using Crackling LanceCrackling LanceSpell, AoE, Lightning
Cost: (12-23) Mana
Cast Time: 0.70 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 115%Requires Level 28Release a beam which deals lightning damage to enemies in a long area in front of you, and has several smaller beams branch off from it at an angle, hitting more enemies to the sides.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal0.5% chance to Shock enemies1% of Lightning Damage Converted to Chaos DamageLoses Intensity with 1% reduced frequency while moving0.5% increased Cast SpeedDeals (28-317) to (85-952) Lightning Damage
+2 to Beam Width Per Intensity
33% less branching angle per Intensity
30% more Damage with Hits and Ailments per Intensity
This Spell loses 1 Intensity every 0.25 seconds while moving, or immediately if you teleport
This Spell gains Intensity when you Cast it, to a maximum of 3Place into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. with the Stormcaller Gloves microtransaction.
- Fixed a clipping problem with the Merchant Cloak microtransaction.
- Mac Improvements
- Increased the size of the in-game cursor.
The following server restartless hotfix was deployed after the 3.14.1c patch:
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.14.1c mainly affecting players on Windows 7 and 8 where the client would crash or freeze on startup.
The following server restartless hotfix was deployed after the 3.14.1c patch and the first hotfix:
- Fixed a bug mainly affecting players on Windows 7 and 8 where the client could freeze when using a non-default cursor.
- Kieren_GGG (May 11, 2021). "3.14.1c Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved May 11, 2021.
- Kieren_GGG (May 12, 2021). "3.14.1c Hotfix". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved May 24, 2021.
- Kieren_GGG (May 12, 2021). "3.14.1c Hotfix 2". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved May 24, 2021.