May 27, 2021
June 9, 2021
July 7, 2021
- Fixed a bug where modifiers to Vaal Soul Requirement were not correctly updating on the client, resulting in being unable to use Vaal Skills in some cases where they should have been usable.
- Fixed a bug where monsters in the Maelström of ChaosMaelström of Chaos
Atoll MapMap Level: 73
Map Tier: 6
Guild Character: Ç
Item Quantity: (+40%-+60%)
Item Rarity: (+200%-+400%)Area has patches of Chilled Ground
20 patches with Ground Effect per 100 tiles (Hidden)
Ground Effect has a radius of 14 (Hidden)
Monsters deal 50% extra Physical Damage as Lightning
Monsters are Immune to randomly chosen Elemental Ailments or Stun
Monsters' Melee Attacks apply random Hexes on Hit
Monsters Reflect HexesWhispers from a world apart
Speak my name beyond the tomb;
Bound within the Maelström's heart,
Will they grant me strength or doom?Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. unique map were incorrectly reflecting Marks.
- Fixed a bug where the text size on stackable items in the Premium Quad Stash Tab could appear larger than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the text colour on a full stack of Divination Cards in the Premium Quad Stash Tab was not showing as blue.
This was a restartless deploy on the servers so you will need to restart your client to receive the client changes for this patch.
The following server restartless hotfix was deployed after the 3.14.2b patch:
- Fixed an exploit where the game's cached files could be modified to fully reveal the minimap. While we are not forcing a restart to apply this fix, users who are abusing the exploit may be banned.