July 29, 2021
July 30, 2021
August 5, 2021
- Increased Logbook drops from Runic monsters in Expedition by 54%
- Expedition Artifacts now have higher stack sizes in maps, and scale up more with map level.
- Vendor rerolls from Runic monsters now drop in stacks of 1-2 in white maps, scaling up to stacks of 1-4 in red maps.
- Map Curse modifiers no longer have increased effect.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug with the Summon Reaper skill which allowed for a second separate Skill Gem with Supports to command the Reaper.
- Fixed a bug where using Mortal Conviction with Flesh and StoneFlesh and StoneSpell, Aura, AoE, Stance
Reservation: 35% Mana
Cooldown Time: 2.00 sec
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cast Time: InstantRequires Level 16Casts an aura that affects you and nearby enemies differently depending on your stance. Using the skill again alternates between Blood Stance and Sand Stance.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent0.5% increased Cooldown Recovery RateBuff grants 0.5% increased Evasion Rating and ArmourBuff grants 1% increased Damage if you've changed Stance recentlyNearby Enemies are Blinded while in Sand Stance
You take (9-11)% less Damage from Attacks from Enemies that aren't nearby while in Sand Stance
Nearby Enemies are Maimed while in Blood Stance
Enemies Maimed by this Skill take (13-16)% increased Physical Damage
(0-50)% increased Cooldown Recovery RatePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. allowed activating a second aura with no reservation cost.
- Fixed a common instance crash.
This was a restartless deploy of the patch so you will need to restart your client to receive the client changes, specifically the Map Curse modifier change requires a client restart to visually update descriptions.
- Kieren_GGG (July 30, 2021). "3.15.0f Patch Notes (restartless)". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved July 30, 2021.