June 1, 2018
June 5, 2018
June 15, 2018
- Fixed a bug where Charged DashCharged DashMovement, AoE, Channelling, Attack, Lightning, Melee
Cost: 4 Mana
Attack Speed: 160% of base
Attack Damage: (95-110)% of base
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (95-110)%Requires Level 28Channel to project an illusion which you steer. You gain stages while it moves, until it stops at a maximum total distance. Waves of area damage frequently pulse along its path, based on your attack speed. Stop channelling to teleport to the illusion, dealing a final wave of damage.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent0.5% increased Attack Speed0.5% more Movement Speed1% increased travel distanceDeals (95-110)% of Base Attack Damage
50% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage
Final wave deals 75% of Damage per stage
Deals 150% more Damage while Channelling if Illusion has finished moving
Illusion moves at 130% of your Movement SpeedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. could teleport you through doors.
- Fixed various issues with Charged Dash and Flame DashFlame DashSpell, Movement, Duration, Fire, Travel, Blink
Cost: (8-23) Mana
Cooldown Time: 3.00 sec
Can Store 3 Use(s)
Cast Time: 0.70 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%Requires Level 10Teleport to a location, damaging enemies and leaving a trail of burning ground in your wake. Shares a cooldown with other Blink skills.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent0.5% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate1% increased travel distance2% chance to Ignite enemies
2% more Burning DamageDeals (7-479) to (11-718) Fire Damage
Deals (18.9-1262.7) Base Fire Damage per second
Base duration is 4 seconds
(0-47)% increased Cooldown Recovery RatePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. where they would sometimes fail to teleport you when cast.
- Fixed a client crash in the Incursion leagues when trying to create areas while having the Monstrous Treasure prophecy.
- Fixed a client crash caused by Zilquapa, Architect of the Breach's breach pool ability when some minions were caught in it.
- Fixed a client crash caused by monster versions of LacerateLacerateAttack, AoE, Physical, Melee
Cost: 8 Mana
Soul Gain Prevention: 0 sec
Attack Speed: 60% of base
Radius: 38Requires Level 12Slashes twice, releasing waves of force that damage enemies they hit. Enemies in the middle of the slashes can be hit by both. The slashes will have a chance to inflict bleeding in Blood Stance, or have a wider angle in Sand Stance, Can be used with Axes and Swords. You are in Blood Stance by default.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent0.5% increased Area of Effect1% increased Physical Damage1% increased Bleeding DurationDeals (100-122.83)% of Base Attack Damage
(50-88)% more Damage with Bleeding while in Blood Stance
25% chance to cause Bleeding while in Blood Stance
(5-75) to (8-113) Added Attack Physical Damage
50% increased angle while in Sand Stance
+(0-9) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed a client crash caused by Power SiphonPower SiphonAttack, Projectile
Cost: (7-11) Mana
Soul Gain Prevention: 0 sec
Attack Damage: (140-159)% of base
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (140-159)%Requires Level 12Fires your wand to unleash projectiles that fire toward enemies in front of you or to your sides, dealing increased damage and granting you a power charge if an enemy is killed by, or soon after, the hit.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent1% increased DamageFires an additional Projectile+1% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Ailments from Critical StrikesDeals (140-159)% of Base Attack Damage
Fires (4-7) additional Projectiles
20% chance to gain a Power Charge when Projectile Hits a Rare or Unique Enemy
+10% to Critical Strike Multiplier per Power Charge
20% increased Critical Strike Chance per Power Charge
Culling StrikePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed a client crash caused by the Inferno Bolt Nemesis mod.
- Fixed a rare instance crash that could occur in the Rotting Core when a boss was killed.
- Fixed various instance crashes.
This patch has been deployed without a restart.
An additional hotfix was deployed on June 8, 2018.
- Fixed a bug reintroduced in 3.3.0 where the Legacy Armour set lost its shininess.
- Fixed a bug where the "Defeat Alluring Abyss Trio" challenge was able to be completed in the Apex of Sacrifice.
- Fixed a bug where leaving the Brine King boss room could sometimes place the player in an Incursion.
- Fixed a bug where control + clicking Vials into a non-Tier 3 Altar of Sacrifice would destroy the Vial.
- Fixed a bug where Vials did not display their stack size when placed in the Currency Stash Tab. Vials can now be stacked in the inventory.
- Fixed a bug where the Poison Garden Incursion wasn't able to spawn.
- Fixed some cases where items could drop in unreachable locations in the Temple of Atzoatl.
- Fixed three client crashes.
This hotfix has been applied without a restart. Restarting your client and updating will be needed for most of the fixes to apply.