September 19, 2018
September 21, 2018
September 28, 2018
- Fixed a bug that affected parties with an even number of players. Sulphite gain was based on one less party member than these parties actually had.
- Capped the maximum Sulphite costs of Delves at length 6.
- Reduced the Sulphite cost of longer Delves (starting at length 2) slightly, with a larger discount for longer lengths. At length 6, the discount is 25%.
- Changed Sulphite Costs/Acquisition to scale linearly between map tiers, rather than exponentially. The overall scaling factor has been reduced also. There are still incentives for playing higher-tier maps, but they are nowhere near as large as in 3.4.3.
- Provided slightly more Sulphite bonus for Map Item Quantity.
- Qarl (September 21, 2018). "3.4.3b Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved September 23, 2018.